MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Edited By MetalGearSunny

There is so much on my list right now.

First off, I want to buy a PSN card to transfer my Rock band 1 songs and buy some DLC. Also, I want to buy the AC/DC track pack, because AC/DC is awesome. But, I also want Little Big Planet. Altogether (with a $20 PSN card) it would add up to be $120. I don't have that kind of money....yet. I am getting one at a time...so which one do you think I should get first?

Thursday, the bonus songs for Rock Band 2 came out. As you know from threads and blog posts, I couldn't wait for it. I have played a few songs from it and I have to say that I am impressed. There are awesome songs (well, most of them) and I enjoy playing them. Consider downloading them if you get the chance. Do be scared if you don't know them.

Let's talk about school.....wait...lets not. The only semi-interesting thing is health class and we are talking about how alcochol is very bad for you, blah, blah, blah. I would have found that subject more appealing if my teacher said "Well, Bon died form drinking so that means you can't drink".  Then idots in the class will ask ,"Who is Bon!?" I then I will yell at the top of my lungs, " YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHO BON IS YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!!!!".  In my dreams. That reminds me, I have to add an images to the Bon page.

Anyways, see ya'.

PS: Yeah, PSN card are the North America, I saw one in Wal-Mart! :)

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By MetalGearSunny

There is so much on my list right now.

First off, I want to buy a PSN card to transfer my Rock band 1 songs and buy some DLC. Also, I want to buy the AC/DC track pack, because AC/DC is awesome. But, I also want Little Big Planet. Altogether (with a $20 PSN card) it would add up to be $120. I don't have that kind of money....yet. I am getting one at a time...so which one do you think I should get first?

Thursday, the bonus songs for Rock Band 2 came out. As you know from threads and blog posts, I couldn't wait for it. I have played a few songs from it and I have to say that I am impressed. There are awesome songs (well, most of them) and I enjoy playing them. Consider downloading them if you get the chance. Do be scared if you don't know them.

Let's talk about school.....wait...lets not. The only semi-interesting thing is health class and we are talking about how alcochol is very bad for you, blah, blah, blah. I would have found that subject more appealing if my teacher said "Well, Bon died form drinking so that means you can't drink".  Then idots in the class will ask ,"Who is Bon!?" I then I will yell at the top of my lungs, " YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHO BON IS YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!!!!".  In my dreams. That reminds me, I have to add an images to the Bon page.

Anyways, see ya'.

PS: Yeah, PSN card are the North America, I saw one in Wal-Mart! :)

Old_Snake864

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Old_Snake864

wish UK people could get psn cards =(

trulyalive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By trulyalive

It;s upsetting, but there are so many kids nowadays who not only don't know some of the greatest rock stars ever, but downright disrespect their memories ;_;

Mattzz10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Mattzz10

You should probably get LBP first, and then pick between the $20 card and AC/DC just remember that tax is added to some purchases in the playstation store depending on where you live I think. It doesn't add tax for me though.