Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By AthleticShark

The Loot for my Bday
HellBoy 2
The Dark Knight
Rise of the Argonauts (360)
Rose Against Appeal to Reason Album
Billy Idol Greatest Hits (For Christmas my mom got me Billy Joel's Greatest hits and I was like umm..and she said that she thought it was Idol, but couldn't remember, but she kept it and said she wanted it anyways so this was kind of a make up gift)
Joe Thornton Black Armour Jersey
2 tickets to Saturday's SJ Sharks game against the NY Islanders
Ace Combat 6 Special Edition Flight Pack Bundle thing (I really wanted it and so far it is really cool, but the flight stick is really hard to use)

Overall, great birthday.

Update on Virus: So I have installed the following: SUPER-Anti-Spyware, McAfee, Spybot Search and Destroy, Malwarebytes Anti Malware, and AVG. It seems each one found something different then the other. Oh except for Mcafee, it found shit. So after 3 days I think I got rid of it, it was just a few Trojans and Adware, but I think it is all gone, I hope. I am running a scan on each of those right now. Hopefully they got everything.

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By AthleticShark

The Loot for my Bday
HellBoy 2
The Dark Knight
Rise of the Argonauts (360)
Rose Against Appeal to Reason Album
Billy Idol Greatest Hits (For Christmas my mom got me Billy Joel's Greatest hits and I was like umm..and she said that she thought it was Idol, but couldn't remember, but she kept it and said she wanted it anyways so this was kind of a make up gift)
Joe Thornton Black Armour Jersey
2 tickets to Saturday's SJ Sharks game against the NY Islanders
Ace Combat 6 Special Edition Flight Pack Bundle thing (I really wanted it and so far it is really cool, but the flight stick is really hard to use)

Overall, great birthday.

Update on Virus: So I have installed the following: SUPER-Anti-Spyware, McAfee, Spybot Search and Destroy, Malwarebytes Anti Malware, and AVG. It seems each one found something different then the other. Oh except for Mcafee, it found shit. So after 3 days I think I got rid of it, it was just a few Trojans and Adware, but I think it is all gone, I hope. I am running a scan on each of those right now. Hopefully they got everything.

eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By eric_buck

Cool gifts. I hate AVG it's really crap IMO. Sweet hockey game!

JamesF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By JamesF

I hated Hellboy 2, but the Joe Thorton Jersey coupled with the fact that you're going to a Sharks game where they're practically guaranteed a win is cool.

stanhigareda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By stanhigareda

Hey! What's wrong with Billy Joel....

Anyway, I see you had a great birthday... and a very ill PC :P

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

My friend almost bought that flight stick pack for AC6 but ended up not doing so. That flight stick does look very intimidating though...

Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Bruce

Billy Joel is the shit man. How can you not love some Billy Joel?

Avatar image for blastprocessing
BlastProcessing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By BlastProcessing

BILLY IDOL! Third. Best. Present. Ever.