An Update of Sorts

ArtG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Edited By ArtG

Well, another blog from Greeno. Nothing all too special going on with me, outside of a couple of new reviews that I promised last blog. (And I'm sure you were holding your breath to read!)

Terminator Salvation and Battlestations: Pacific.

Long story short--Both games have some merit, but both received 6s due to different flaws in each of them. Terminator Salvation was an enjoyable ride, but was mind-bogglingly brief. Like--3 hours brief. Yeah. $60 for that? Hard to recommend. Battlestations: Pacific just ran out of steam at about the half-way point and just ended up being a chore to play. When it was on, though, it held some pretty fun moments.

Anyways, look for a Red Faction: Guerrilla review on Monday or Tuesday. I've played a couple hours of it so far and it is definitely a lot of fun.

Take care!

ArtG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#1  Edited By ArtG

Well, another blog from Greeno. Nothing all too special going on with me, outside of a couple of new reviews that I promised last blog. (And I'm sure you were holding your breath to read!)

Terminator Salvation and Battlestations: Pacific.

Long story short--Both games have some merit, but both received 6s due to different flaws in each of them. Terminator Salvation was an enjoyable ride, but was mind-bogglingly brief. Like--3 hours brief. Yeah. $60 for that? Hard to recommend. Battlestations: Pacific just ran out of steam at about the half-way point and just ended up being a chore to play. When it was on, though, it held some pretty fun moments.

Anyways, look for a Red Faction: Guerrilla review on Monday or Tuesday. I've played a couple hours of it so far and it is definitely a lot of fun.

Take care!

DBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By DBoy

Go buy inFamous you bum.

Rezzolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Rezzolution

I second what Porier said.

darro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By darro

All in favour of Greeno getting Infamous say I? I.

Avatar image for themustachehero
TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By TheMustacheHero

Nay!

JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By JoelTGM

How do you have red faction already?  I wantz it!