Any drum players/enthusiasts? Pics please? (If allowed)

ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ahriman22

I was wondering. I'm a drum player myself but won't be owning a set until we move soon. However I know the stats and such of the set and cymbals, since I've already got my drumsticks.

Zildjian Stick bag:
1x Zildjian 5B Anti-Vibe
1x Zildjian Artist series: Jason Bonham

Zildjian Pitch Black series cymbals:
15" Mastersound Hi-Hats
2x 16" & 18" Crashes
1x 22" Ride
1x 18" China

Tama Starclassic Bubinga Omni-Tune
16"x 14" Snare
2x 12"x 10" Tom-Toms
1x 20"x 22" Bass drum
2x 16"x 18" Floor Tom
Hardware by the company too.

Tama Iron Cobra Rolling Glide Double Kick Drum Pedal

Well there is me, what about you?

Thrawn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Thrawn1

well, i can't perfectly remember what mine is, but i do know that it's a yamaha stage custom. although it's currently laying in pieces across my floor.

ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ahriman22

Lol, but Yamaha is a pretty good manufacturer, like them.

Verdugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By Verdugo

I've been playing drums for 4 years now, but I don't actually own a drum set. Only access I ever have to a set is when I go to school and I have band class, but... I'm on summer break...:(.

ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ahriman22
Verdugo said:
"I've been playing drums for 4 years now, but I don't actually own a drum set. Only access I ever have to a set is when I go to school and I have band class, but... I'm on summer break...:(.

"
Why don't you check if there are any places that rent studios? Like one place here called "Solo Drum" rents out sets in soundproofed rooms for 9$ an hour.
Verdugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Verdugo

ahriman22 said:

"Verdugo said:
"I've been playing drums for 4 years now, but I don't actually own a drum set. Only access I ever have to a set is when I go to school and I have band class, but... I'm on summer break...:(.

"
Why don't you check if there are any places that rent studios? Like one place here called "Solo Drum" rents out sets in soundproofed rooms for 9$ an hour."

I used to go to a small studio to practice on this drum set, my dad had the keys to the place. But somebody broke into the place and messed with stuff inside, and the studio's owner configured the lock. I still waiting to see if I can be an exception to not being able to use the studio. Since of course I'm not going to mess with anything in there:P.

ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ahriman22

Of course not, lol. Better not throw a party.

Verdugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Verdugo

Yeah lol, it's just a small portable (ever seen a portable classroom thing? Resembles a trailer) room, used for drum circles and classes. I took one of the classes before, it was sorta fun. It was more ranged percussion than streight drums. (Bongos, Cowbells, Congas, Gueros, Maracas, Shakers etc.).

But it's a small room with percussion instruments and a drum set. Once my dad can get the right key again, I can finally practice properly. (Playing Rock Band drums is tons of fun, and a practice pad isn't half bad, but I need a SET.)

ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ahriman22

I know what you mean, I spent quite some time with a practice pads, my legs and imagination. Now I'm thankful I don't have bruises on my legs from practicing on myself =,=.

gameshark5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By gameshark5

I dont have a lot, I got a basic network set (Hi-hat, snare, 2 toms, 1 floor tom, crash cymbol) and some nice Zildijian sticks.
I havent played so much though because my cymbol broke and im not sure how to fix it

ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ahriman22
gameshark5 said:
"I dont have a lot, I got a basic network set (Hi-hat, snare, 2 toms, 1 floor tom, crash cymbol) and some nice Zildijian sticks.
I havent played so much though because my cymbol broke and im not sure how to fix it"
How did it break? What's wrong with it?