#1 Posted by ravensword (4294 posts) -

And if so, is it worth it? Honestly, I mainly just want to use it to watch old WWE and WCW episodes and pay per views. Is there a wide selection of old WWE and WCW episodes available?

#2 Edited by Hunkulese (4225 posts) -

@ravensword: Yes. All the PPVs are there and there are way too many old episodes of Raw and Nitro to ever possibly watch.

That being said, you'll soon come to realize that most the older stuff is as bad if not worse than the newer stuff.

#3 Posted by Jaymii (195 posts) -

I like it a lot. Most of the RAW you want is on it, and a lot of the Smackdown. Good amount of Nitro. I think pretty much all the PPV's (outside of some weird anomalies). Worth checking out this week too as they have a few events this weekend.

Some people are being given three month free vouchers lately too so keep an eye out online in case anyone is sharing theirs.

#4 Posted by UberDarKnight (21 posts) -

As someone that owns it I would say it's worth it just for the pay per views but the old content is really great too they have pretty much everything you can think of.

#5 Posted by redwing42 (514 posts) -

Definitely worth it, even if you only access the archives. Current PPVs make it a tremendous deal, even if you only watch a couple of them. Most of the original content is hit or miss, but Table for 3 is consistently good, the CWC was tremendous, and TEACSTTROA started off not very good, but really had some great moments as the season went on, and a second season may happen at some point.

#6 Edited by WheresDerrick (326 posts) -

@ravensword: Yes. All the PPVs are there and there are way too many old episodes of Raw and Nitro to ever possibly watch.

That being said, you'll soon come to realize that most the older stuff is as bad if not worse than the newer stuff.

Ugh yeah pretty much this. The greatest stuff will be great still, but things you may fondly remember may not be as great as you originally thought.

#7 Edited by csl316 (14959 posts) -

Yeah, it's awesome. I originally got it to watch a Wrestlemania for free and to watch the Monday Night Wars series.

But then I accidentally got back into wrestling and now I use it all the time for the current stuff. But that backlog is absurd.

Also, the first month is free so give it a shot. Two PPV's this weekend with NXT Takeover and Survivor Series, and another PPV in two weeks. Good time for that trial.

#8 Edited by Yesiamaduck (2545 posts) -

WWE network is one of the things in life that I think is priced below it's value

#9 Posted by STE89 (94 posts) -

Even though wrestling isn't fantastic at the moment, for the price in the UK for each ppv which is £20, so £9.99 a month is a bargain and one show that is amazing is Monday night war. Well produced and interesting if you go for it give it a watch if you watched wrestling in the late 90's to 00's.

#10 Posted by Quarters (2658 posts) -

It's honestly an incredible deal if you enjoy wrestling at all.