Anyone here in to lists?

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 24

I'm just asking because I've been making some lists based on the Dungeons and Dragons alignment system, and I was kind of hoping to get some thoughts on them, along with maybe some ideas for who else I could add to the lists. Basically, I just want feedback, so long as it's not scathing of course. So is anyone here into that or else knows someone who is? Because it would be nice to get some feedback for them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba16609964d9
deactivated-5ba16609964d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

I still like messing around with the list function and I miss the old trivia section.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

blzzzrrttt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#4  Edited By blzzzrrttt

If you're talking about lists on the site then yeah, I'm kinda into lists. I use it to keep track of what games I've finished this year. Unfortunately, I don't know a thing about the D&D alignment system. Your lists seem pretty well thought out from what I saw of them!

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blzzzrrttt: Thank you. If you could say as much on the lists themselves, I'd appreciate it a lot.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

@bartok said:

I still like messing around with the list function and I miss the old trivia section.

The trivia section was abandonned pretty quickly by almost everyone. It didn't help that the vast majority of the user-submitted questions were either poorly written or braindead easy.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

Man I totally forgot about the Trivia system.

Probably one of the very few old pre-seaserpent functions I don't miss.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

DeadpanCakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@shroudofsorrow: Hey, it's clear you put a lot of work into the lists and all (I did look through them when you originally posted this), but I think you should trust that people who'd be interested in them and interested in providing feedback would do so.

And hey, maybe it's just me, but making lists on this site feels like it's own reward. Don't stop making them lists.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By shroudofsorrow

@indeedcodybrown: I'm just asking about for people who are interested man. Nothing wrong with that at all. If you don't have any interest that's fine, but that doesn't mean I can't still ask around. Chill.

@deadpancakes: Making lists is a reward unto himself I'd agree, but feedback is something I tend to value as well. Feels kind of lonely and almost self-indulgent if I'm the only one getting anything out of it, although I suppose the latter's not necessarily a bad thing. Still, a little feedback would be nice. My making this thread was to try and locate people who WOULD be interested, as it seems like no one's been stopping by with literally one exception.