Anyone watch The Mandalorian?

• 56 results
Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: 14

Continues to be excellent even though TV shows should probably keep the action to a minimum unless you have the budget. In this case it mostly worked really well.

FrostyRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

As a huge Star Wars fan who thinks the only bad ones are TPM, AOTC, and Solo, I really like this show so far! So far it's getting better and better. Here's to hoping for some killer reveals and intense action.

BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

It's totally fine. Not outright loving it but it has its moments. Love watching Werner Herzog act in mainstream projects, so it's scratching that itch in a major way at least.

haneybd87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think episode 4 was pretty good, however, Gina Carano is just a terrible actor. I hope her performance gets better or this series is going to be rough.

haneybd87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While watching episode 5 (which I thought was bad) I noticed the HDR seems super dim, especially for Tatooine. I then found out that The Mandalorian is fake HDR, SDR content in an HDR container, much like Red Dead Redemption 2. Here’s a video from HDTVTest where they found this out: https://youtu.be/zMenB5dbvn8

wmoyer83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 11

I am enjoying it so far. I like how they are teasing the removal of the mask. I also enjoy that each episode is more or less self contained, with the overall plot arching over, but the episodic plot being resolved by the end of the episode. Looking forward to episode 6 tomorrow!