Anything I can use the store coupon for?

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

Is there something I can do with that store credit i get for yearly subscription? There's never anything in the store i want, or a size I can wear, and its always too expensive anyway due to being in us dollars. Can I not just have it taken off the yearly price? Or be refunded that amount? Always felt like a waste.

Sorry if this gets answered a lot. Couldn't find anything.

Carboot_Soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sounds like you must have not seen the biannual premium sale. When the sale is on, Premium is $35 but doesn't come with the store credit. If you purchased Premium just after or before the sale, you might want to try contacting GB, as our friend Rorie can sometimes help.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

@carboot_soul: With the exception of once since I joined in 2009, nearly everytime they have a sale it is perfectly timed to only happen when I have no money. And ends within 24/48 hours me getting paid.

sombre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@carboot_soul: With the exception of once since I joined in 2009, nearly everytime they have a sale it is perfectly timed to only happen when I have no money. And ends within 24/48 hours me getting paid.

If you message Rorie, he usually tries to make it work for you. Honestly, reach out to him, you'll probably be pleasantly surprised

AngryHobo321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'm more glad than ever that I pre-ordered that tracksuit.