• 67 results
StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By StaticFalconar
@MikeinSC: Now, Apple's been doing this shit since they made the Ipod. 
JoeyIA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By JoeyIA
@oldschool said:
" Answering this on my iMac  :/ 

Why the hate for a good cult anyway.  If you keep harassing us, we will just retreat to our compound until the 3rd coming of Jesus, who is in fact Steve Jobs as we all know, and only the true Apple user will ascend to Digital Heaven.  Being a true believer requires total and utter commitment, and the Emomac is the highest achievement: 
No Caption Provided
 Come join our cult, we have the hottest women and you don't have to cut your penis off. "
this deserves a prize
Avatar image for deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72
deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

I am pretty sure its a fruit.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By wefwefasdf

Apple is a great company. They make very good computers, an awesome phone and drastically changed the MP3 player market.

RichardLOlson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#55  Edited By RichardLOlson

Apple sucks donkey balls and I will always stick with a pc

monetarydread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By monetarydread

Apple is big because they make dumbed down products that have half the functionality of their competitors. Don't worry though, Apple's products may cost twice as much as their competitors, but at least they look pretty. 

It's a cult for fools who are willing to drink the Apple Kool-Aid... 
Oh, and the reason for my spite? It's because my Dad owns a Mac that's almost useless compared to my PC that I purchased for a third of the price. I also own an Ipod that has a habit of breaking on me. Seriously, the headphone jack has broke down six times in the year I have owned it. That's five more service repairs than my launch 360.

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

#57  Edited By Undeadpool
Dark_Jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Dark_Jon

Apple is like the "Hey, I don't know shit about tech but look how stylish and high tech I am."
Seriously ask any iPad user how do you feel about Apple not including flash and I bet a lot of people will say, "What's flash?".

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By SeriouslyNow

Apple is a cultist company who uses a whole lot of pseudo-legal and often illegal practices to convey an image of smug superiority which appeals to other pseudo-intellectuals who pride themselves in smug superiority.  Their illegal practices start even with the company brand name, Apple, and their use of it on the iPod and iTunes to sell music. The iPhone name (a brand name which they use but don't legally own, Cisco does and they still haven't fully settled that matter either) is a legal gray area which they are trying their best to avoid most of their customers knowing about.  

I'm too lazy to link you guys but take the time to look up the history for the naming of the "Sosumi" Apple Macintosh error piano chord bleep.  It connects with the Beatles, a law suit and lots of underhanded shenanigans which Apple used to get around legally binding a contract which Steve Jobs signed in the 70s with the Beatles' Apple Records.  Also, look up the iPhone brand name battle too.  Finally, spend some time looking up the iPod's real history, you'll find that Apple stole the name and the wheel interface design too.

Apple are not a good company, they are a reasonably successful company who has been more recently successful in the last decade than they ever were and this has been down to a lot of underhanded behind the scenes, almost criminal activity.

mikeeegeee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By mikeeegeee
@Jazz said:
" as everyone knows, Kindles are awesome when you have one, and suck horribly if you don't."
Nice blanket statement. Why would I want a 250 dollar book that I could misplace or lose rather than a 10 dollar book?
Lawrens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Lawrens

Yep, just like Sony and their playstation 3, MS and their 360, Nintendo and the Wii, all gimped computers, all have an app/game stores, people still gobble all of them up, and people still suck on those corporation every chance they get and defend them even when they have the nerves to take out features from their OS to make it more gimp.

All cults to me.

234r2we232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#62  Edited By 234r2we232

I like Apple because it's practical for my needs. I don't pirate games, so why would I need a less functional PC which is likely to break down because most of the "affordable" hardware for it is worthless anyway? Calm down, kids. Accepting that Apple's operating system is superior to your disposable "fast food" PC won't make your torrent downloads any slower, ok ;)

DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By DystopiaX

I hate the ipad, but I have to admit that the iphone and ipod were revolutionary when they came out and set a lot of trends. That being said, I think that now there are better alternatives to the iphone at least (and a good case can be made for the ipod), but the popularity thing keeps them from taking hold (windows mobile and android would be a lot better if they had support for their apps store and such)

Jazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 37

#64  Edited By Jazz
@mikeeegeee:  
You just made my point 
If you have one, because you brought it, you will tend to think its the best thing since sliced bread. 
If you don't you think its a waste of time, you can't lend it to people, and if lost its not easy to replace. 
Thanks for making my point.
MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#65  Edited By MysteriousBob

Its obviously a cult. Why else would they have legions of insane zealots trying to persuade you onto their side? Freaks.

Phished0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#66  Edited By Phished0ne

my favorite part is that Apple drastically rolled back the things you were allowed to do with your mp3 player  and people still bought the shit out of them. My parents bought me an Itouch for my birthday..I was flabbergasted to see i couldn't sync it to both the computers in my house.. i asked me friend who is a big mac-fan and they were like "yeah its been like that since like the 2nd gen classics"..Its amazing what people will put up with because they think a piece of Tech is "cool".

I remember when i had a Creative Zen..those were the days.

arca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By arca

Apple is awesome but goddamn do they know how to overprice their not-so-awesome products.

Whisperkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#68  Edited By Whisperkill

The ipod and the iphone are cool. Even then the ipod is not the best mp3, just the most common and easiest to understand. 

Overall though, I dislike apple and the type of people who are obsessed with their products.