are you an angry gamer?

Expletive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By Expletive

what is the angriest a game has ever made you, and why?

Expletive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Expletive

what is the angriest a game has ever made you, and why?

carlthenimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By carlthenimrod

I sometimes get angry when I lose because I am pretty competitive.  One of my many flaws.

So usually the games I suck at are the ones that make me angry. I recently tried to play Counterstrike: Source and I was just getting completely owned left and right. I would turn the corner and BOOM. Shot in the face. Lots of cursing followed.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By End_Boss

Not really. There are very few games that make me flare up. I know there are at least a couple rage addicts on the forum, though.

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Diamond

My maximum angry fit involves shouting swear words, no slamming controllers or breaking games.  Well there was that one time...

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By RetroIce4

I heard that the video is fake. I get angry real easily. Smash and Halo are games that I don't like to lose at. Also most N64 games. I threw my pretty
white N64 controller at the console because my memory card was formatted and I lost all my data over the years... I threw it and chipped the
beautiful white of the controller. (Lol. You can see the paint on the N64 too)

Dimsey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#6  Edited By Dimsey

I don't really get angry. Frustrated a tad, perhaps. If I screw up or something I'll utter a bad word or two then continue on my merry way.
Never really had any major blow ups. I know someone though that gets angry at games oh so easily.
He'll shout and slam his fist onto his chairs arm with a big thud and then sit there for about five minutes, mumbling, grinding his teeth before finally being able to continue.
On the one hand it's sort of funny, but on the other it's kind of scary gaming with a guy who looks like he might turn around and sock you in the eye because he mistimed a jump or whatever reason.

bjorno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By bjorno

FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING ASS GAME I'LL MURDER YOUR FUCKING FAMILY AND RAPE YOUR FUCKING DOG FFFFUUUUCCKKKK

vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8  Edited By vidiot
bjorno said:
"FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING ASS GAME I'LL MURDER YOUR FUCKING FAMILY AND RAPE YOUR FUCKING DOG FFFFUUUUCCKKKK"
...Game's own pets?...
RLLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RLLink
vidiot said:
"bjorno said:
"FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING ASS GAME I'LL MURDER YOUR FUCKING FAMILY AND RAPE YOUR FUCKING DOG FFFFUUUUCCKKKK"
...Game's own pets?..."
Yep.

I don't really get angry at games. I know if I fucked up, then I fucked up. It's really that simple. It's only then if my family starts annoying me WHILE I'm gaming then yes, I do snap. They always manage to break my concentration. D:
Leewow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Leewow

I do tend to get pretty agro at call of duty 4 sometimes

Alexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Alexander

I get pretty into it but I don't have outbursts all that much.

alsnuts2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By alsnuts2

I get mad at myself and have been known to toss a controller or 2, but I dont ever take it out on other people.

Deusoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#13  Edited By Deusoma

I got really really mad every time after about the fifth time I died at the Spider Guardian boss in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. I mean, I got stuck at the Omega Pirate in the first game, but that's okay, he's a giant freaky monster. The Spider Guardian, on the other hand, is a radioactive pillbug. I never did beat it, actually. Of all the stupid places to get stuck forever, my personal wall was a little glowing bug.

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#14  Edited By Black_Rose

Not really, sometimes I just get slightly pissed. I think the game that has come closer to completely fucking destroy me was Trauma Center: New Blood.

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#15  Edited By Vinchenzo

I get angry pretty easily, especially at games. I just hate how it's depicted in those kinds of YouTube videos. It's just over-the-top, stupid, and completely unreal.

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17  Edited By fr0br0

Killzone 2...Elite...Radec level...FUCK YOU RICO!

Discorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#18  Edited By Discorsi

i used to get mad during gears of war 2 due to stupid ass lag and other inconsistencies.  other then that i'm pretty chill.

a lot of times i admit i rage quitted :x

herreno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By herreno

The only time i have ever broken anything (my controller) was when i was playing blitz the league. That game was just bullshit, the a.i would just screw you over and over and over.

Now i think about it i only ever get annoyed at sports games.. Weird.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By natetodamax

I can get pretty pissed.

Shadow2K6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21  Edited By Shadow2K6

Just at games with cheap AI (DoA4 comes to mind) and games who have stupid partner AI.  I don't usually get mad in multiplayer though.

NoDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By NoDeath

I used to get pretty angry, then I broke a 360 controller about 2 years ago, it was my only one and the replacement cost $80. After that I had to re-evaluate my reactions.

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#23  Edited By Hamst3r

Yes.

It's all part of the game though. It's part of the enjoyment.
Swish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Swish

I really only get angry when I am on a team of left 4 dead and nobody has mics and then when you finally get somebody who does its a 12 year old that likes shooting the shiny red things when they are at my feet.
Any other time I just make jokes about how much the game is pissing me off, its not really anger its acceptance

ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ahriman22

Sometimes, although rarely. The few games that cause anger are Left4Dead and Halo 3 online. I was playing the last level of Dead Air on expert and we were getting raped over and over and over again. Controller flew towards the wall, made a nice hole.

And for Halo I get angry at the idiots who think anyone good at a game is a hacker.

Osaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Osaladin

I'll say fuck or shit every now and again. I don't yell though, I get kind of angry on the inside.

I absolutely never throw any controllers or games, or hit my console. I didn't pay good money just so I can break something because I'm angry.

ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ninjakiller

I still get angry, esp during boss battles or super long missions like on gta4 and you die like right at the end.  I threw the controller 3 months ago over one of them and wanted to snap the damn disk in two.  So yeah anger issues.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By penguindust

In a word, never.  I sometimes get frustrated when I have to replay a scene over and over again.  In fact it's a pet peeve of mine that some games have very poorly placed save points or no auto-save feature, but while I may say a few choice words under my breath, I never get angry over it.  Games are supposed to be fun and how can getting livid be fun?

By the way, I still prefer the little girl who gets angry over Star Wars Battlefront video better.  It seemed more real.