not at all.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e12c8fcf3f2c
deactivated-5e12c8fcf3f2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

your supposed to start topics like this with your opinion.

dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By dr_nefarious
Xeros606 said:
"your supposed to start topics like this with your opinion."
lol, yeah just noticed.
xruntime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By xruntime

Could the thread creator please clarify what the question means?

dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By dr_nefarious
xruntime said:
"Could the thread creator please clarify what the question means?"
Would you like new world order or not? simple as can be.
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6  Edited By Arkthemaniac

Yes. One government that stays behind the scenes, paying for a police force.

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By Black_Rose

What's the new world order?

MisterSpiffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MisterSpiffy

Horrible thread.  Give some info on the New World Order, as I'm sure there are many variations.

dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By dr_nefarious
Black_Rose said:
"What's the new world order?"
MisterSpiffy said:
"Horrible thread.  Give some info on the New World Order, as I'm sure there are many variations."
in which a powerful and secretive group is alleged to be plotting to eventually rule the world via an autonomous world government, which would replace sovereign states and other checks and balances in world power struggles. Many significant occurrences are said to be caused by a powerful secret group or groups. Historical and current events are seen as steps in an on-going plot to rule the world primarily through a combination of political finance, social engineering, fear based propaganda. We will have a currency which will ultimately ruin the U.S. economically. The government shall run our lives none stop. There is also talk about a chip that will be implanted into our skin (most likely hand) so they may keep track of us. We will be their peons.
brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By brukaoru

What the crap? I don't want a chip in me. NO!

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By Black_Rose

No thanks

DualReaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By DualReaver
brukaoru said:
"What the crap? I don't want a chip in me. NO!"
Too late for that.
wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#13  Edited By wefwefasdf

I'll pass.

atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By atejas
DualReaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DualReaver
atejas said:
"

New world order as in war is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength type new world order?
I'll pass.

"
Dude!!!
The Thought Police are going to get you! D:
Ubergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By Ubergeist

You should watch Zeitgeist The Movie. Not sure how credible it is but it makes you think. It's free to watch online. Talks about NWO and how it's been planned out for ages. It's pretty crazy stuff.

chronicsmoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#17  Edited By chronicsmoke

fuck no

FuzzyFace56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By FuzzyFace56

Well as the world becomes smaller and smaller with technology and such and things just keep going....there will be less and less governments and fewer nations untill there is just one world gov. i mean its baby steps, think about it, the European union has formed, yes its not one country per say but again...baby steps, its just normal i think...every sci-fi show/movie/game that shows the far future always shows the earth as one force, as the whole earth acting as one. It seems deep down ppl know its ganna happen, its just a matter of time and if its a violent or peaceful process.

adam_grif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By adam_grif
FuzzyFace56 said:
"Well as the world becomes smaller and smaller with technology and such and things just keep going....there will be less and less governments and fewer nations untill there is just one world gov. i mean its baby steps, think about it, the European union has formed, yes its not one country per say but again...baby steps, its just normal i think...every sci-fi show/movie/game that shows the far future always shows the earth as one force, as the whole earth acting as one. It seems deep down ppl know its ganna happen, its just a matter of time and if its a violent or peaceful process."
Actually Earth is always shown as one united force in Science Fiction shows because it's too complicated for real world politics to come into play with hypothetical world politics of alien civilizations.

Science Fiction writers have no sense of scale, so they treat planets like cities, species like countries, and space as though it's just some kind of large ocean.

sheisty_shogun said:
"I don't think anyone wants a chip planted inside them.  Now, are some people power hungry and want to take over the world? Yes. If anyone is in favor of this "New World Order", its probably not anyone on the Giant Bomb forums lol."

Sure, just like I'm sure people who have mobile phones and modern cars don't want the government to be able to track them. Oh whoops they already can, because quite a number of cars are already equipped with locators that can be turned on at the request of the car manufacturer for the purpose of apprehending criminals known to be using a particular car. There are free online applications that allow you to track your own mobile phone to within about 1 kilometer.

This is existing, real world stuff.

It's not dystopian, these things have real world benefits. You might think "oh how terrible, the government can track your every move!", but really, this is only a concern if they should become a totalitarian government without the best interests of the people in mind. Being able to track every person on the planet's whereabouts can be a great tool for law enforcement, or it can be a terrible tool of an evil government.

Whether it is a good thing or a bad thing is solely on who is using it, and how.

-----------------------------

I for one can't wait for the technological singulairty. I'm going to get rid of every part of my body except for my brain, because it's a piece of shit. Cybernetic bodies for the WIN.
coakroach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By coakroach

Not quite sure.
If it slows down the amount of starving brown people appearing  on my TV screen, then yes

Manks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#22  Edited By Manks

No.

Giantkitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Giantkitty

FuzzyFace_56
>there will be less and less governments and fewer nations untill there is just one world gov.

If that's the case, why did the Soviet Union break up? One counter argument is that as more sub-cultures pop up, it will be harder to control them all.

ManlyBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#24  Edited By ManlyBeast

No. The bigger the government, the worst.

kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By kmdrkul

the nWo ruled in the WCW back in the day

dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By dr_nefarious

I found the idea about the whole chip implanted into the skin as an total invasion of privacy as the government can see, control, and do as they please. Many things were foretold in the bible that are happening in the present right now, the chip is just one of them and yes the chip is already out and about just in a very secretive stance. Don't know for sure but the army apparently is already making use of the chip monitoring our soldiers for unidentified reasons as they please. As much as I'm sure there are plenty of people who hate the idea of the chip I think the winning notion for the government would be how it can break down crime such as robbery's, kidnappings, and even murders.

divineshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By divineshadow

the clip won't help kidnapping and murders, the bad guys will just chop off your hand. i think people should be able to choose if they want the chip inside them or not.

Rorschach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Rorschach
kmdrkul said:
"the nWo ruled in the WCW back in the day"
This. Screw conspiracy theories, more retro wrestling. The nWo was the definition of bad-ass.
adam_grif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By adam_grif
dr_nefarious said:
"I found the idea about the whole chip implanted into the skin as an total invasion of privacy as the government can see, control, and do as they please. Many things were foretold in the bible that are happening in the present right now, the chip is just one of them and yes the chip is already out and about just in a very secretive stance. Don't know for sure but the army apparently is already making use of the chip monitoring our soldiers for unidentified reasons as they please. As much as I'm sure there are plenty of people who hate the idea of the chip I think the winning notion for the government would be how it can break down crime such as robbery's, kidnappings, and even murders."
Evidence or shut up.

divineshadow said:
"the clip won't help kidnapping and murders, the bad guys will just chop off your hand. i think people should be able to choose if they want the clip inside them or not."

Wtf is the "clip". We're talking about a cHip.

Rorschach said:
"kmdrkul said:
This. Screw conspiracy theories, more retro wrestling. The nWo was the definition of bad-ass."
I am not a wrestling fan, but I love your name and avatar, and have now added you to my friends network.

<3 Watchmen.
jeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#30  Edited By jeff

I think that Scott Hall and Kevin Nash work very well together, thanks for asking!

(Wait, someone else must have already made this joke by now, right? Ahh, screw it.)
Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#31  Edited By Karmum
Jeff said:
"I think that Scott Hall and Kevin Nash work very well together, thanks for asking!
(Wait, someone else must have already made this joke by now, right? Ahh, screw it.)
"
Only this. But you brought it in depth!

kmdrkul said:

dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By dr_nefarious
Jeff said:
"I think that Scott Hall and Kevin Nash work very well together, thanks for asking!
"
Only you can bring it into better light though.
jaydough

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jaydough
Ubergeist said:
"You should watch Zeitgeist The Movie. Not sure how credible it is but it makes you think. It's free to watch online. Talks about NWO and how it's been planned out for ages. It's pretty crazy stuff."

Wrong.
Iraqi_Gangster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#34  Edited By Iraqi_Gangster
brukaoru said:
"What the crap? I don't want a chip in me. NO!"

Lolz, you just reminded me with Manchurian Candidate (sp?) movie
xruntime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#35  Edited By xruntime
dr_nefarious said:
"xruntime said:
Would you like new world order or not? simple as can be."
Thank you for repeating the question, now could you please clarify it? 
serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#36  Edited By serbsta

No, is there much we can do to prevent it, no.

DualReaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DualReaver
serbsta said:
"No, is there much we can do to prevent it, no."
Yes. The Lizard men will soon reign supreme, and eat everyone.
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By BiggerBomb

Dude, Jeff just posted.

serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By serbsta
DualReaver said:
"serbsta said:
"No, is there much we can do to prevent it, no."
Yes. The Lizard men will soon reign supreme, and eat everyone."
What the hell are lizard men??? :S
kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By kmdrkul
Jeff said:
"
Kevin Nash is washed up, and Scott Hall was leagues better as Razor Ramon
Silverain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Silverain

I'm against being for the opposition to the support of the opposition of the NWO.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BiggerBomb
Silverain said:
"I'm against being for the opposition to the support of the opposition of the NWO."

>.<
dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By dr_nefarious
xruntime said:
"dr_nefarious said:
"xruntime said:
Thank you for repeating the question, now could you please clarify it? "
NWO - in which a powerful and secretive group is alleged to be plotting to eventually rule the world via an autonomous world government, which would replace sovereign states and other checks and balances in world power struggles. Many significant occurrences are said to be caused by a powerful secret group or groups. Historical and current events are seen as steps in an on-going plot to rule the world primarily through a combination of political finance, social engineering, fear based propaganda. We will have a currency which will ultimately ruin the U.S. economically. The government shall run our lives none stop. There is also talk about a chip that will be implanted into our skin (most likely hand) so they may keep track of us. We will be their peons.
Not_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Not_Rage

Seriously mind control? Its a conspiracy theory. But yea alot of people like Alex Jones try to scare you with this stuff.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By BiggerBomb
dr_nefarious said:
"xruntime said:
"dr_nefarious said:
"xruntime said:
Thank you for repeating the question, now could you please clarify it? "
NWO - in which a powerful and secretive group is alleged to be plotting to eventually rule the world via an autonomous world government, which would replace sovereign states and other checks and balances in world power struggles. Many significant occurrences are said to be caused by a powerful secret group or groups. Historical and current events are seen as steps in an on-going plot to rule the world primarily through a combination of political finance, social engineering, fear based propaganda. We will have a currency which will ultimately ruin the U.S. economically. The government shall run our lives none stop. There is also talk about a chip that will be implanted into our skin (most likely hand) so they may keep track of us. We will be their peons."

If you believe in this crap, I'm sorry for you.
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TwoOneFive

fuck no. no world orders please.

o and about the chip implants, they already have a chip system in passports with all your info, it won't be long before they seal the deal on the national id. and then later on i wouldn't be surprised to see a chip. 

i really hope Jesse Ventura runs in 2012. i am totally voting for him if he does. 
observer77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By observer77

can i say no, yes, no ,yes what do they want me to say!!!!! i can't make a choice on my own anymore i need my government to show me the way!!!! *fetal position, pissing self*

No i would not be ok with a  new world order, that is just fucking insane, i like hating my current government just fine i don't want o get used to a newer, bigger, fucked up one

ThomasP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#48  Edited By ThomasP

I took out the New World Order.

World Wide Westside :)