Full spoilers, no tags.
I wanted to love it, but only "kinda liked it". I thought it took too long to get going, it hardly had any action, and the fights weren't that great. Cap with the hammer going ham and the heroes playing keep away with the glove were the only good bits of action. Character and story wise, they did a great job with Hawkeye (who I never cared about before), but on the flipside they did an awful job with one of my favorite characters Thor, who is just a joke in this movie. He was emo/depressed for too long and even after he snapped out of it he really didn't do anything that useful. The final battle was a little too LOTR for me, I loved the portal moment, but Avengers vs Thanos and his children would've been good enough IMO. It wasn't bad at all, I just like Infinity War, Civil War, and a couple other MCU movies way more.
- The 5 year gap wasn't really explored and doesn't make sense: who ruled Wakanda that whole time? How/why are Peter's friend still in high school when it has been 5 years for them?
- Thor and Quill needed redemption. Thor got it a tiny, tiny bit - not Quill at all.
- Did Tony snap away Gamora? I don't remember seeing her after that point or when Thor was with them at the end.
- It makes no sense that Thor and Stark fought better against Thanos when he had the stones than Thanos without the stones. They spent the last movie getting Stormbreaker and it didn't do anything.
- Hulk didn't throw one punch, which was lame. It should've been Hulk taking down that ship and fighting Thanos rather than Captain Marvel.
- Cap got a good ending. Tony's fate was so obvious it felt inevitable, so it didn't affect me. I never felt a connection to Black Widow so I didn't care about that death either.
- Falcon being the new Cap sounds meh. I think Captain Marvel will (try and probably fail) to fill that role in the MCU. While Doctor Strange's personality is pretty close to Tony, but someone like Reed Richards can fill that genius scientist role.