Avengers: Infinity War Official Trailer

• 55 results
AdamALC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I am looking forward to seeing it but not the aftermaths of contracts going up and some key players possibly not returning. Don't get me wrong I like the secondary characters and the ones that have had their own films, but replacing Iron Man and Captain America alone is going to be rough.

Avatar image for redhotchilimist
Redhotchilimist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Redhotchilimist

I'd prefer if they just let those characters sit in the background and let the newer series get the love than try and bring them forward with new people in the role. Changing actors is jarring, and changing entire characters even more so. I dunno how comics fans have taken to new Thor, Captain America or Iron Man. But personally, I'd be annoyed if a character I liked was replaced by someone else bearing the same name, and lose interest because it really isn't the same character I cared about. In the event that the actors want to leave, just push Spider-Man and the rest to the forefront.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Heard a lot of folks talking about them finally showing the Spidey-Sense here, and as much as I hate to be the person that's all "umm, actually," well, I clearly don't hate it enough to not post this. So!

In the airport fight in Civil War he totally has a moment where his Spider-Sense has his back. We don't see the hairs on his arm stand or anything like that, but he visibly senses out-of-view trouble on the way and reacts to it (start of the video when he dodges the thing Winter Soldier throws at him):

Loading Video...

TheCowmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This trailer is just amazing.

CheapPoison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I don't know if they can get rid of some guys. At the other extreme, replacing Captain america or Iron man with another person in their roll won't work. If RDJ goes, just scrap Iron man and come up with something else. Or slot Spiderman into that slot with his more advanced suit, they are kind of going that direction with him being his (semi) mentor.

I'd prefer if they just let those characters sit in the background and let the newer series get the love than try and bring them forward with new people in the role. Changing actors is jarring, and changing entire characters even more so. I dunno how comics fans have taken to new Thor, Captain America or Iron Man. But personally, I'd be annoyed if a character I liked was replaced by someone else bearing the same name, and lose interest because it really isn't the same character I cared about. In the event that the actors want to leave, just push Spider-Man and the rest to the forefront.

Judging by sales, not great? I am not too up to on those, but I thought they were down quite a bit in recent times once again.