#1  Edited By DeVeAn

eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By eric_buck

I just could not get into Fallout 3. I had the same problem as you except I didn't go through with it. I'm sure it gets better but I can't stand the beginning. Nice blog.

JonnyAvacado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By JonnyAvacado

Completely agree with you on Prototype man.  I had no intention of doing the side missions at all.  Oh and if you like the new game + on Prototype, you will love it on Bayonetta.  You can change difficulties and chapters on the fly.  It kicks ass.  I must pick up Demons Souls, I keep thinking about it...  Good to see you man!

Avatar image for gingertastic_10
gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By gingertastic_10

Fallout 3 gets better. I've played through it five times, gets better every time.

darro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By darro

I pretty much felt the same way as you when I first started out on Fallout 3 and got to a point where I was pretty much not going to get anywhere because of low ammo and stimpaks that I just started the game over again and went through a different route.  I haven't played it in a while but I am more properly equipped than I was due to doing 2 of the DLC and was doing the Pitt when I stopped playing.  Its a great game once you find your way around it.  Prefer Oblivion though since I played the hell out of it (150-200 hours) but that's just me.

What Jarrett says about Bayonetta is true and its really cool indeed that you can just revisit chapters in different difficulties and just saves you for going through the entire game again just to get something you missed in a certain chapter.  You will love Bayonetta. 

DeVeAn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By DeVeAn

nice have to get Bayonetta for sure.

Valkyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 37

#7  Edited By Valkyr

If a AAA game is well received by the press and it has some DLC, it will surely will come out in one disk some day or they will make some bundle pack over PSN/Live just when they stop selling, so they can get the last bit of money, that's the moment where you should buy them, sell your copies of Fallout 3 and REV and wait till the new editions are 40, then you get them again.

xShR3Dx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By xShR3Dx

I got TVC off amazon too and got that $10 promotion thing.....SWEET 
Totaly agree about Mirrors Edge. 
Demon's Souls is soooo fuckin sweet.