Bananas in Pyjamas

SuperMooseman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SuperMooseman

Everyone likes bananas, and everyone likes pyjamas. Combining these two things helped create the best television show of all time - this is a fact, not an opinion. Hit the play button and enjoy the flood of nostalgic waves. Because on Tuesdays they try and catch them unawares!

That was fun, wasn't it? But it has only just begun. Every year B1 and B2 celebrate their birthdays, and luckily this annual event was captured on film for us to see in handy daily instalments. Use the links below to access each day of the build up to the big day.
I will leave you with the statement that I really want a slice of that cake, a biscuit or too, and some yellow jelly.
HazBazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By HazBazz

I hear from a reliable source that they are coming down the stairs

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Banana's in Pyjamas. That brings back memories.

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4  Edited By Arkthemaniac

What the fuck did those teddy bears do to deserve to be chased? Are these racist bananas?

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
Arkthemaniac said:
"What the fuck did those teddy bears do to deserve to be chased? Are these racist bananas?"
They were planning on going for a picnic in the woods, and weren't planning on taking the banana's. So the banana's chased them to question them on why they weren't taking the banana's. It turned out that the teddy bears were racist against the banana's, so didn't want them at their picnic. The banana's aren't racist, the bears are.
deathfury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By deathfury

So THIS is what pedobears childhood was like...

Oriental_Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Oriental_Jams

Oh the memories.

Magnus_Bulla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Magnus_Bulla

Wow, that's mad nostalgic, used to watch that show every day. Congratulations, sir, on making my day.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By toowalrus
SuperMooseman said:
"Everyone likes bananas, and everyone likes pyjamas. Combining these two things helped create the best television show of all time - this is a fact, not an opinion."
No, not really. Even as a little kid, I thought the show was fucking stupid... and that still hasn't changed. It's not like I can't appreciate the nostalgia for children's television, but the video doesn't make me feel warm or fuzzy, it just fills me with hate.
penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By penguindust

Sorry, but your Bananas can compete with my Hot Fudge, Big Blue Marble, Magic Garden, Great Space Coaster, H.R. Pufnstuff, Bugaloos, or New Zoo Review.  That's all the non-PBS educational TV I can recall from my childhood off the top of my head.  Well, I guess I can also add Kukla, Fran & Ollie, The All New Mickey Mouse Club, Romper Room, Captain Kangeroo and The ABC Afterschool Special.

Scientist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By Scientist
Arkthemaniac said:
"What the fuck did those teddy bears do to deserve to be chased? Are these racist bananas?"
My thoughts, exactly
JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By JJOR64

Holy fuck, I remember them.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By crunchUK

sigh this is way better than the crappy kids shows these days which are basically generic fluffy animated show #12345