Best "Make It Yourself" Classic Kool Aid Flavor

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

Poll Best "Make It Yourself" Classic Kool Aid Flavor (20 votes)

Orange 5%
Blue Raspberry Lemonade 15%
Tropical Punch 10%
Cherry 25%
Lemonade 0%
Grape 30%
I don't like Kool Aid -- wrong answer! 15%
No Caption Provided

Yeah, there are all sorts of regional flavors and wild combos, but the above you can be purchased almost anywhere in the United States.

I think we all know that there are only two real choices - Red or Purple. But, I am a weirdo who needs to have Orange.

• 
chamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

It's been over 2 decades since I've made any kind of Kool-Aid but the answer is Grape. There is only Grape.

El_Blarfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for spacemanspiff00
spacemanspiff00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I used to take 2 liter soda bottles and make the ice blue(blue-raspberry) kool-aid all the time as a kid. Just typing this makes want to do it right now. I also find it amusing that raspberry flavored stuff is often relegated to being blue to make it distinct from cherry and strawberry.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

I used to take 2 liter soda bottles and make the ice blue(blue-raspberry) kool-aid all the time as a kid. Just typing this makes want to do it right now. I also find it amusing that raspberry flavored stuff is often relegated to being blue to make it distinct from cherry and strawberry.

Last summer I had a craving for Orange Kool-Aid, so I got a few packets of various colors. On a hot day a tall glass, full of ice, and filled up with Kool-Aid cannot be beat.

AV_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 13

Haven't had kool-aid since I was a teenager. But yeah, red or grape is the only flavors that matter and orange is one of the worse if I remember correctly. Still good enough to drink, but bottom tier.