#1  Edited By RenegadeSaint
TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TheGTAvaccine

Cool video blog. I liked the part about serving your country, and I agree.

Brandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By Brandy

I have so much respect for people in the military, whether doctors, actual fighters, or otherwise, that I can't even begin to tell you. Especially when you're talking about international law and having to save the enemy - I really don't think I could bring myself to do it, so you earn even more respect from me for being able to do so (if my opinion matters, hehe).

MasterSplinter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By MasterSplinter

Nice video blog. You seem very soft spoken and personable and you eerily remind me of a good friend of mine, coincidentally named Nick.  =O  ... I know right!
Keep up the sweet work with The Haul and the video blogs.

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By brukaoru

Good video! Interesting information here.

The second question was a good one. I think people who enlist know they are going to have to fight whoever they are told to fight, no matter if they think it's right or not, but that's the risk they take. I'm thinking about joining the military within a few years, but haven't 100% decided on it yet. Nice to hear input from others. :) Cheers to you!

I didn't find the driving section in Gears 2 to be that bad, of course, I think anything looks good after driving the Junker in Gears 1 that could not drive and fire at the same time! >_<

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#6  Edited By Claude

I'm a veteran of the USN and forms were the norm. When I see the future of our military, I see you and feel safe. Intelligence, perseverance, decipline, honor and belief.  Great games ahead as life unfolds before us, but the belief in our faiths will make us shine. I love the faith of the human spirit and I can't turn away from that.

RenegadeSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By RenegadeSaint

@Claude:  Thank you for the kind words and the bode of confidence.  I really enjoy hearing others' perspectives on the military, especially former servicemen. 

@Bru:  Yea, it's a tough situation you put yourself in when you join up.  There are obvious benefits, but you do need to sacrifice some of your freedoms.  I'm okay with it, so it works well for me.  Good luck in your decision.  And as for Gears, well maybe you are just too good for me.  :-P

@Master:  Haha.  I love coincidences like that.

@Brandy: Thank you so much. I really appreciate that you took the time to let me know.  :)

@GTA:  Thanks, bud.  I like to think that if we all give a little, we can accomplish a whole lot.