Borderlands 2 sunk the claws in

Cthulad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Cthulad

So I have been playing a lot of Borderlands 2 lately. Still have not finished it yet, but loving it so far. I find the story intriguing just to find out what will happen next, and how I will get to the end. I think I am closing in on the last of the main story since I'm playing around at Jack's city right now. I loved Lynchwood, and all of the quests available from there. They were a lot of fun, and really challenging especially when you get to the final showdown. That was a really tough fight. I never used a sniper rifle as much as I did when playing through that scenario. Especially being a gunzerker, the sniper should almost never be used.

My next character is going to be the Mechromancer. She just looks like a lot of fun, and I was thinking about starting a new game with Gaige, but want to finish Salvador's campaign first. It does put a bit of a damper on the game though when the only time I can play is after 10pm for about an hour or two. No one on my friends list plays the game so that makes a little harder since I don't like just opening the game to anyone. There are a lot of annoying people out there I have played with in the past, and I think that I would still prefer playing with people I know.

Dishonored has been on the backburner for since it came out, but I really want to play that one shortly. I started the very beginning of the game, and played for an hour the night it came out, but never went back. I feel that I need to go through one game before starting a new one. Darksiders has been holding for me since Borderlands came out, and will also need finishing.

I never found the creepers in the caustic caverns, but I need to go back, and run to the island also. If the creepers are located somewhere else please someone let me know. I want to take them out. Just like I did with the 7 dwarfs, and Snow White. That was a great quest also. My favorite quest though was the headshot. Just a great little distraction from the game. Something that really needed to be added in the game for all of us that headshot everything.

Cthulad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cthulad

So I have been playing a lot of Borderlands 2 lately. Still have not finished it yet, but loving it so far. I find the story intriguing just to find out what will happen next, and how I will get to the end. I think I am closing in on the last of the main story since I'm playing around at Jack's city right now. I loved Lynchwood, and all of the quests available from there. They were a lot of fun, and really challenging especially when you get to the final showdown. That was a really tough fight. I never used a sniper rifle as much as I did when playing through that scenario. Especially being a gunzerker, the sniper should almost never be used.

My next character is going to be the Mechromancer. She just looks like a lot of fun, and I was thinking about starting a new game with Gaige, but want to finish Salvador's campaign first. It does put a bit of a damper on the game though when the only time I can play is after 10pm for about an hour or two. No one on my friends list plays the game so that makes a little harder since I don't like just opening the game to anyone. There are a lot of annoying people out there I have played with in the past, and I think that I would still prefer playing with people I know.

Dishonored has been on the backburner for since it came out, but I really want to play that one shortly. I started the very beginning of the game, and played for an hour the night it came out, but never went back. I feel that I need to go through one game before starting a new one. Darksiders has been holding for me since Borderlands came out, and will also need finishing.

I never found the creepers in the caustic caverns, but I need to go back, and run to the island also. If the creepers are located somewhere else please someone let me know. I want to take them out. Just like I did with the 7 dwarfs, and Snow White. That was a great quest also. My favorite quest though was the headshot. Just a great little distraction from the game. Something that really needed to be added in the game for all of us that headshot everything.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#2  Edited By StarvingGamer

Creepers are only in Caustic Caverns so you're going to have to go back to find them

And it sounds like you're not quite 3/4 of the way through the game. There's still a good chunk of content left.

MightyDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: -2

#3  Edited By MightyDuck

I just started a free trial of GameFly and Borderlands 2 came today. I'm curious to see how it is. The first Borderlands didn't do much for me. I realize it was a good game, it just didn't hook me.