Breaking Bad Season 4 premieres tonight!

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Dany

Wow, just reaized that the show is finally coming back! Does anyone here watch the show. I caught up with it over last summer and fell in love. It is the only show that makes my heart wretch in pain as an event is going to happen.

I'm excited, are you?

mnzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By mnzy

I planned to wait till the season is over, because it's alot better if you watch episodes back to back. But I don't know if I can control myself.
But hey, I waited over a year for a new season, right?

ThePickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By ThePickle

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.

Cannot. Fucking. Wait.

SuperCycle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SuperCycle

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the season premiere very much. It's a really good show. I never would have thought that the Dad from Malcolm in the Middle could ever be so powerful in a role like this. He really sells Walt's character, and I can't wait to see where it goes next. I just really hope he gets rid of Jesse. I want that kid dead.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dany

get rid of jesse? he is awesome!

best moment from last season(was it season 3)

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By Sooperspy

More looking forward to the preview of Walking Dead season 2. That may be because I've never seen Breaking Bad. Maybe i should watch it.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dany

@Redbullet685 said:

More looking forward to the preview of Walking Dead season 2. That may be because I've never seen Breaking Bad. Maybe i should watch it.

Do so.

Bwast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8  Edited By Bwast

I don't have AMC so I'll have to wait for this season to come out on DVD before I return to the wacky, wild adventures of Heisenberg. Things got a wee bit crazy at the end of season 3, so hopefully things stabilize a bit after the first two or three episodes. I don't think I could watch a whole season of that frantic pace, my heart would explode. 

I didn't watch any of that web content they made. Anyone check it out? Any good?

SuperCycle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SuperCycle

But Jesse is just a train wreak. He's always bringing Walt down. Walt would be the main man right now if he had killed Jesse two seasons ago. He would be the complete drug baron. A force to be reckoned with.

rockinkemosabe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By rockinkemosabe

I'm re-watching the last episode of season three to get me pumped up.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Willy105
Should be interesting. Season 3 was kinda aimless, but Season 2 was incredible, and so was Season 1. 

@Redbullet685 said:
Maybe i should watch it.
You should.
Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Dany

I am watching half measures to get pumped!

SuperCycle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SuperCycle

I think one of my favourite scenes was in the second season. Walt is coming out of a hardware store and he sees a guy who was trying to buy the ingredients to cook. He walks right up to him, the music is playing and he's just staring at this huge guy. Walt looks all pissed and he says "Stay out of my territory" The big guy looks like he's about to take a shit and runs off. Walt is the man.

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By laserbolts
@Redbullet685
I'm serious breaking bad is the best show I have ever watched. Even beats out Dexter. Also very much looking forward to some more walking dead.
wrecks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#15  Edited By wrecks

A trip to http://www.elpolloloco.com was on the agenda. Then I discovered they closed the one here in Denver. Damnit. Maybe I'll have roof pizza instead.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Dany

Oh shit! The episode was great, set the season in a good place and that what, 10 minute scene with gus in the chem lab not speaking and being EVIL AS SHIT, i was freaking out.

jacksmedulla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jacksmedulla
@SuperCycle:  Yes, but he would no longer be human. If you have seen the season 4 premiere, he would essentially become Guss, a completely unrelatable character. Besides, Jesse is starting to become my favorite character; he is certainly the most interesting.
JakJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By JakJ
@Bwast said:
I don't have AMC so I'll have to wait for this season to come out on DVD before I return to the wacky, wild adventures of Heisenberg. Things got a wee bit crazy at the end of season 3, so hopefully things stabilize a bit after the first two or three episodes. I don't think I could watch a whole season of that frantic pace, my heart would explode.  I didn't watch any of that web content they made. Anyone check it out? Any good?
Dude, just download it. Buy it on DVD later to give your $$$ and show you support (what I do) but don't deprive yourself... go get it now!
maxszy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By maxszy

I've heard such great things. I should really get onto watching it. I've been hooked on Burn Notice lately. Everything however, that I have ever seen of Breaking Bad has been pretty awesome. Thanks for reminding me, even though I need to watch season and 1 and not 4!

Choffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By Choffy

Season 1 was a great season of TV. Season 2 made Breaking Bad one of the best shows on TV. Season 3 made it THE best show on TV. And Season 4 is looking to solidify that spot.

Seriously, no show can create tension as well as Breaking Bad. The scene tonight with Gus silently changing into the jumpsuit, killing Vince and changing was one of the most terrifying five minutes of TV I've ever seen. And from the preview after the episode, next week looks to be just as insane.

fflyash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By fflyash

Never seen it before but you've just convinced me to go out and buy season 1. I have so many TV shows I need to finish watching.

Vexxan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Vexxan

Finally the wait is over!

WickedCobra03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#24  Edited By WickedCobra03

The first episode of Season 4 was done really well, but it seems like they know how popular they have gotten and have gotten too artistic with it... I kind of liked the gritty and cheap feel of the first and second season.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Dany

@WickedCobra03 said:

The first episode of Season 4 was done really well, but it seems like they know how popular they have gotten and have gotten too artistic with it... I kind of liked the gritty and cheap feel of the first and second season.

Nah, they are past that and I am glad. The scene with gus was perfect.

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#26  Edited By mikemcn

I've never really watched Breaking Bad, but I watched the first episode of this season anyways, I knew basically who everyone was, some of the details were a little fuzzy though.

Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

#27  Edited By Kidavenger

The premier was a bit of a letdown, so was the walking dead sneak, but still can't wait for more.

MisterChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MisterChief

I wish that I could just wait until the season was done and then watch all the episodes in one lot but I'm too scared of spoilers. I watched Game Of Thrones in two days and it was a lot better than watching one hour over 10 weeks or whatever.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Dany

@Mikemcn said:

I've never really watched Breaking Bad, but I watched the first episode of this season anyways, I knew basically who everyone was, some of the details were a little fuzzy though.

Yeah, rewatching it, I noticed how they did a good job in describing everything/everyone, well except for hank.

subject2change

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#31  Edited By subject2change

I did Promo work for Season 1. However Freelance now and AMC is no longer a client. However love the show. Gus is one crazy motherfucker. Also did Promo work for Mad Men :p
teh_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By teh_destroyer

I am oh so looking forward to buying these episodes through zune marketplace to stream them in 1080p hd. Also am quite looking forward to The Walking Dead Season 2 in October!

Oh yes, and I am also looking forward to some Sons of Anarchy Season 4 to happen here pretty soon.

Vexxan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Vexxan

Awesome season premiere, I really liked it a lot.

CptBedlam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By CptBedlam

Awesome episode, even though it was a little obvious what would happen when Gus put on that suit ... how it happened was still pretty effin great. Sick MFer!

Actually, a few minutes earlier I thought Mike would shoot the guy after he admitted that he was seen on the crime scene
Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Devil240Z

I watched the premier. It was pretty good. Can't wait to see how the rest of the season goes.

uniform

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By uniform

Oh Gale.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Dany

@uniform: haha, yeah that was just hilarious.

The ending was also really great, curious to see what they do to jesse.

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By pweidman

Just started watching the series this season, and it's a trip. Sometimes hard to watch, especially Jesse's parts. And I got a vibe from the ending last night that he may be off to rehab. The tone didn't seem right for him to just get wacked.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Dany

I don't think Jesse is going to die. Mike is gonna do something terrible though...maybe kill the guy who stole his bag of stuff and jesse has to bury him.

evilmax17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By evilmax17

@uniform: This was perfect for Gale's character. Loved that he had a Ron Paul sticker in his notebook too, thought that was a nice little touch.

Some really AAA acting too, especially from Aaron Paul. Just great all around.

MiniPato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MiniPato

Gale's performance is better than the original music video performance. No joke.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#43  Edited By BabyChooChoo
@pweidman said:

Just started watching the series this season, and it's a trip. Sometimes hard to watch, especially Jesse's parts. And I got a vibe from the ending last night that he may be off to rehab. The tone didn't seem right for him to just get wacked.

But would they (the writers) send him off to rehab again? That just doesn't seem possible, but I do agree it's highly unlikely for him to get killed. That said, I wouldn't mind if he gets killed because I haven't liked Jesse since season 1. He's young and I think it's more than obvious he didn't want any of this, but damn can he be annoying. I can't really put my finger on it, but it's like just the way he handles anything pisses me off to no end.
Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Dany

It is official. Gale dancing is my new favorite thing.

CptBedlam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By CptBedlam

That was a fucking great episode.

@MiniPato: Not sure if serious ... but the German version which came first is better ;)

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By pweidman

@PrimeSynergy said:

@pweidman said:

But would they (the writers) send him off to rehab again? That just doesn't seem possible, but I do agree it's highly unlikely for him to get killed. That said, I wouldn't mind if he gets killed because I haven't liked Jesse since season 1. He's young and I think it's more than obvious he didn't want any of this, but damn can he be annoying. I can't really put my finger on it, but it's like just the way he handles anything pisses me off to no end.

Oh ok, I haven't seen any of the previous seasons, so I didn't know he'd already been to rehab. Sounds less possible agreed. Maybe something hideous involving the money thief like someone said, or to one of the squatters that he's allowed to hang at his place. Either way I'm hooked, and will be watching to see how all this shit turns out.