Bucket's Song of the week #3

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

I haven`t been able to post much lately, a lot of things have been have been happening, things I thought would never happen, atleast this early.
A friend of mine had passed a way in a tragic helicopter crash, 18 people were on board and 1 person survived.
I have pretty much felt like shit the last two weeks, this isn`t something I have experienced before and I guess you have to face these sorts of things in life.
So I dedicate this weeks song to my friend, someone I will always remember and miss dearly, and I hope someday we will meet again.

No Caption Provided
                                                      Here is a picture of an eagle he took, he was a great photographer and I always found this one especially beautiful.

Watching Over Me - Iced Earth.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven`t been able to post much lately, a lot of things have been have been happening, things I thought would never happen, atleast this early.
A friend of mine had passed a way in a tragic helicopter crash, 18 people were on board and 1 person survived.
I have pretty much felt like shit the last two weeks, this isn`t something I have experienced before and I guess you have to face these sorts of things in life.
So I dedicate this weeks song to my friend, someone I will always remember and miss dearly, and I hope someday we will meet again.

No Caption Provided
                                                      Here is a picture of an eagle he took, he was a great photographer and I always found this one especially beautiful.

Watching Over Me - Iced Earth.

PowerSerj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By PowerSerj

Good choice, man. Sorry for your loss.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PowerSerj said:
"Good choice, man. Sorry for your loss."
Thank you : )
KnightsofRound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By KnightsofRound

Here I am whining about someone plagiarizing one of my reviews and you just lost a friend.  My condolences man, and a great song choice too, definitely one of Iced Earth's best ballads.  I'm sure you probably already know this but Jon Schaffer actually wrote this as a tribute to one of his friends who died, he was the same guy who suggested the name Iced Earth too.

edit: that's a beautiful photo too.

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5  Edited By KaosAngel

Bucket is back! 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KnightsofRound said:
"Here I am whining about someone plagiarizing one of my reviews and you just lost a friend.  My condolences man, and a great song choice too, definitely one of Iced Earth's best ballads.  I'm sure you probably already know this but Jon Schaffer actually wrote this as a tribute to one of his friends who died, he was the same guy who suggested the name Iced Earth too.edit: that's a beautiful photo too."
Thanks a lot man, I knew that he had wrote this for a friend but I did not know he came up with there band's name, thats amazing.
And thank you for your kind words, and it's great to see another Iced Earth fan, and yeah he has tons of photos like that, it's hard to accept that he is gone but I can only imagine he is somewhere a lot better off.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KaosAngel said:
"Bucket is back!  "
Yes sir, but it`s bed time for little bucket, nighty!
Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By KaosAngel
Bucketdeth said:
"KaosAngel said:
"Bucket is back!  "
Yes sir, but it`s bed time for little bucket, nighty!"
Nighty!
Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Wolverine

The picture of the eagle that your friend took is very beautiful. Could you post that picture in larger resolution because I would love to post it as my background. My prays are with you and your friends family. I hope you recover from this tragic event.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine said:
"The picture of the eagle that your friend took is very beautiful. Could you post that picture in larger resolution because I would love to post it as my background. My prays are with you and your friends family. I hope you recover from this tragic event."
Thanks a lot man, but about the picture, I`m not really sure how to increase the resolution without stretching it as this is the resolution it was taken at, is there anyway to make it bigger without stretching?
heavymtlhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By heavymtlhead

Yes! I'm so glad someone else knows about this band. They're one of my favorite more recent metal bands and this song is one of their best. I'm sorry about your friend and keep up with the awesome songs.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#12  Edited By jakob187

ICED MUTHAFUCKIN EARTH, BITCHES!!!