Burger King employee steps on lettuce, 4chan gets him fired.

• 58 results
SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By SSully

@Zelyre said:

Yup. Only fast food place I'll want to go to is Portillo's.

Their pay and benefits are quite good and their employee turn around? Outside of cashiers, I've seen a lot of the same people at the Portillo's I frequent work there since I moved to this area almost a decade ago.

I've heard an average employee there makes around $12-13 with health benefits while managers make over 50k. I think that makes for better employees, which in turn makes for better food.

Of course, even if there were food shennigans going on at Portillo's, I'd ignore it. Stack enough hot peppers on my dipped beef and I won't even taste the spit!

Honestly I think that place is to busy to fuck around in. I have never been in portillos and not had to wait in a line. And watching the workers in the back there is constantly a stream of food being prepared.

Brunchies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Brunchies

Doesn't really surprise me, more fast food workers pull tyler durden shennagins then you think.

Meowshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Meowshi

@Karkarov said:

I am curious what "data" they got from the image exactly?

>2012

>not having a metadata removal tool loaded up at all times

>ISHYGDDT

jerseyscum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By jerseyscum

@Apparatus_Unearth said:

Wow, that's.... Responsible.

The wrath of 4chan is something you really don't want.

zoozilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#55  Edited By zoozilla

@AFunGuy said:

I used to know a guy who worked at Subway and for whatever reason decided to switch the mayo with his own "personal" recipe pretty often.

Oh, God. That's....eugh.

I never liked Subway that much anyway.

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Karkarov

@AjayRaz: @runcrash: @Meowshi:

I am aware of that stuff, I was thinking it may have been something more uh funny. Like the dude let his name tag/face be captured in the image along with something that made it obvious where it happened. Serves him right for posting that kind of crap on 4chan without removing the meta data anyway. That is something you would think most 4chan'ers would know how to remove. Maybe not. *shrug*

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#57  Edited By Hailinel

Hold the pickles, hold the lettuce, shoe-borne bacteria do upset us.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By iam3green

funny thing is that i'm eating wendys right now. i don't eat a lot of fast food. i think that people mess with anyone's food, fast food or a restaurant.

you people should go see the movie Waiting. it's a movie about a restaurant and they screw up people's food. they play a game where they do stuff to their balls and then kick them in the butt.

PillClinton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By PillClinton

I wonder how many times in my life I've eaten fast food that had some sort of bodily fluid in it. Probably at least a half dozen, right? Pretty terrible thing to think about...