orangefisk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Edited By orangefisk
No Caption Provided

Cards Against Humanity, the missing web app.

I've tried to get my hands on Cards Against Humanity for some time now, but sadly they currently only ship to Canada & the States (when they have stock that is). If you ask them nicely, they might be declined to send you the cards.

So saturday I had a little time on my hands, and decided to whip this little thing up. The idea is that everyone you know either has a iPhone or an iPad - so if you want to play and you can't get your hands on the cards, you'll just use the webapp.

It's still a work in progress, but most stuff should be working. There is currently 100 white cards, and 60 black cards. I've only optimized for webkit, as well as webkit mobile.

It's free - will remain free - and is just a web / mobile version of the game. It's still in development, but is currently working.

Let me know if you like it, and if you have any suggestions for improvement.

Visit the website

www.cahapp.com

Game website

www.cardsagainsthumanity.com

orangefisk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By orangefisk
No Caption Provided

Cards Against Humanity, the missing web app.

I've tried to get my hands on Cards Against Humanity for some time now, but sadly they currently only ship to Canada & the States (when they have stock that is). If you ask them nicely, they might be declined to send you the cards.

So saturday I had a little time on my hands, and decided to whip this little thing up. The idea is that everyone you know either has a iPhone or an iPad - so if you want to play and you can't get your hands on the cards, you'll just use the webapp.

It's still a work in progress, but most stuff should be working. There is currently 100 white cards, and 60 black cards. I've only optimized for webkit, as well as webkit mobile.

It's free - will remain free - and is just a web / mobile version of the game. It's still in development, but is currently working.

Let me know if you like it, and if you have any suggestions for improvement.

Visit the website

www.cahapp.com

Game website

www.cardsagainsthumanity.com

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#2  Edited By isomeri

This would be sweet if I owned any iOS devices. I'm still hoping that CAH will become available for Europeans. At least I have my self-made cards.

Saucepan__Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Saucepan__Man

Cards Against Humanity is available to Europeans (and I'm guessing everywhere else too). I just sent them an email and they gave me a link/password to the international store.

Dogma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Dogma

Yup, same here. If you live outside of the US or Canada you can still get the game if you contact them directly and ask for information.

orangefisk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By orangefisk

Sweet, I'll email the dear lads then :) Anyways, the web app does have its place somewhere I am sure.

bibamatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#6  Edited By bibamatt

This is incredible work, thanks duder!

orangefisk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By orangefisk

I am currently working on integrating a token based system, where you can play with multiple devices in the same game (with the same cards / czar cards), along with winner selection and points.

You can have a look at the current development page here:

www.cahapp.com/online

No Caption Provided