Champions League - Barça vs. Real

emem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By emem
After watching the 2nd match last night and hearing Real complain about being treated badly "again" I seriously had to laugh.. I don't like losing either, but come on..

I was just wondering what you guys think about the behaviour of Mourinho and his players?
Pessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Pessh

Carvalho should have been sent off about five times. They have nothing to complain about. Jose fucked up.

emem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By emem

Yeah, Diarra as well imho and Marcelo after sliding into Messi..

Balex1908

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Balex1908

Mourinho and Ronaldo are both a disgrace for football. That beeing said, I dont like Pedro`s diving either, I hope he stops or someone at Barca make him stop.

emem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By emem
@Balex1908 said:
" Mourinho and Ronaldo are both a disgrace for football. That beeing said, I dont like Pedro`s diving either, I hope he stops or someone at Barca make him stop. "
I'm already used to see the diving in the Spanish and Italian Leagues.. there a lot of pretty good "actors".

I like this one:   
JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#6  Edited By JJWeatherman
@emem said:
" @Balex1908 said:
" Mourinho and Ronaldo are both a disgrace for football. That beeing said, I dont like Pedro`s diving either, I hope he stops or someone at Barca make him stop. "
I'm already used to see the diving in the Spanish and Italian Leagues.. there a lot of pretty good "actors".

I like this one:   
"
Crap. And I thought flopping was bad in the NBA.
emem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By emem
@JJWeatherman: Hehe, great watching this for the first time, isn't it? :)
armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

#8  Edited By armaan8014
@Balex1908 said:
Woot! I hate Ronaldo too!
Joe_Wildheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Joe_Wildheart
@emem said: I'm already used to see the diving in the Spanish and Italian Leagues.. there a lot of pretty good "actors".

It's not just the Spanish and Italian leagues though, if anything the Premier League is even worse for cheating. Diving and cheating happens in every professional league in the world. I hate it but it's an accepted part of the game now and will not be stopped, unless there are harsher punishments given to players who are constantly diving and feigning injury.

rant over 
emem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By emem
@Joe_Wildheart: Yeah I agree, I would like to see those guys being punished afterwards as well.

I'm not following the Premiere League as much as I would like to, so I can't really tell. In the Bundesliga it's not that bad right now.. there's always the occasional "uhh I felt the air moving around me, I think my leg is broken" situation, but other than that it's more than watchable. Oh and I hate it when players are asking for cards, but I guess that's standard now, too.
Ramone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By Ramone

I think diving is just something we have to expect from a large amount of players and I think refs should be handing out yellow cards as soon as they suspect someone of doing it instead of giving players another chance. I didn't see the Real Barca match but from what I heard it seemed like Jose was being OTT which isn't really suprising given his track record

matti00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By matti00

I think Madrid decided about 10 minutes into the game that the only way to stop Messi is to have 4 players scissor tackling him at once. He eventually proved that NOTHING STOPS MESSI but it was ridiculous by the end of the match, they really should be ashamed

WoodenPlatypus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By WoodenPlatypus

I prefer to watch the Spanish League over the Premier League these days for numerous reasons.

Spanish players just seem to be alot better at what they do, not to mention I have no worries about seeing Rooney's ugly mug blocking my screen.

ScunerMac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By ScunerMac

Guys seriously. 

I agree that the attitude of some Real players was wrong, but the diving by the vast majority of Barca players was ridiculous at times. Mascherano was a pure disgrace. I've never seen someone go from being an absolute 'Hard-Man' to a complete pussy, in such a short time.

As for Mourinho, I'm not saying he was entirely right with what he said, but he wasn't entirely wrong either.
Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ghostiet
@ScunerMac said:
" Guys seriously. 

I agree that the attitude of some Real players was wrong, but the diving by the vast majority of Barca players was ridiculous at times. Mascherano was a pure disgrace. I've never seen someone go from being an absolute 'Hard-Man' to a complete pussy, in such a short time.

As for Mourinho, I'm not saying he was entirely right with what he said, but he wasn't entirely wrong either.
"

This. Someone like Busquets should not dare to show his face anywhere, not to mention Alves. He was doing all the same shit back in Sevilla and boy, am I glad that monkey is not in my favorite team anymore.

Barcelona pulls stuff like that the third season in a row, for God's sake. Chelsea two years ago, Inter last year and this time Arsenal and Real. The fact that Arsenal and Madrid played shitty games is a different story here, stuff like this shouldn't happen regardless of level.

ZeroCast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By ZeroCast

If you look at the 1st leg and see how he blatantly accused Barcelona of getting some kind of "power", it was a pathetic attempt to justify his loss considering how he played that day. Anyone who knows anything about Football can take a look at that match and it's pretty obvious that his directions were to play wrestling instead of Football. 

He loves to talk and this isn't the first time he said something about referees among other things, he used to do it in Italy while coaching Inter and even before that when he was with Chelsea.

randiolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#17  Edited By randiolo

Mourinho   has been acting like a child even before he was at chelsea and the way he took shots at guardiola was shameful, at thats why he now was a 7 match ban. As for the flopping on the floor, when you have christiano ronaldo to show his team mates how its done it comes to no surprise that they would resort to that. Its a real shame that sort of thing is so evident in the game, even when the two richest teams in the world are doing it. On another note.. AC Milan are ready to take the title tomorrow night.. FORZA MILAN!

ZeroCast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By ZeroCast
@Ghostiet said:

" @ScunerMac said:

" Guys seriously. 

"

This. Someone like Busquets should not dare to show his face anywhere, not to mention Alves. He was doing all the same shit back in Sevilla and boy, am I glad that monkey is not in my favorite team anymore.

Barcelona pulls stuff like that the third season in a row, for God's sake. Chelsea two years ago, Inter last year and this time Arsenal and Real. The fact that Arsenal and Madrid played shitty games is a different story here, stuff like this shouldn't happen regardless of level.

"
Give me a break, you're talking about this as if Barcelona are the only team in whole Europe that does this.It's bullshit that you call out Alves on what he's done while ignoring the fact the his leg would have gone to pieces. Not to mention of course the what Adebayor did to Busquets and other uncalled for tackles.

I am not going to justify these antics, you can take a look at that famous Diver called Drogba and know what I am talking about.

Barcelona were the better side, they deserved to reach the final and Mourinho can keep playing like a mouse.
Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ghostiet
@ZeroCast:

Yes, especially when he immediately stood up after Pepe got sent off. That was completely justified.

Don't talk about him like it's the first time, he is notorious.