Chris benoit (the wrestler who killed his wife and son)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gamer

this guy shows you how he did it

Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Gamer
Levio91 said:
"did he really do it?"
yea he did it last year, check it out
Discorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Discorsi

what's with all these youtube vid topics >.>

Commando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Commando

yeah seriously

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By OGCartman

Sorry, but i just dont find this funny.

Chris Benoit was one of my favorite wrestlers, a huge fan of him and his death was an absolute tradgety.

tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By tekmojo

What else do you expect from 'roid-raging suicidal freak. It's a shame that he took his family down with him.

Lemegeton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By Lemegeton
tekmojo said:
"What else do you expect from 'roid-raging suicidal freak. It's a shame that he took his family down with him."
go fuck yourself. you dont know what you are talking about. Steroids had nothing to do with it
breton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By breton

Such angeeer up in here.

Lemegeton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Lemegeton

yeah well for actual wrestling fans the Chris Benoit tragedy had extra impact and it pisses me off when people who dont know the facts start running their mouth

Lemegeton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Lemegeton

i never defended him. i am simply stating it was NOT STEROIDS.
nobody will ever now why he snapped and did what he did , and it still upsets me thinking about it, but it pisses me off when morons make comments like
"Roid-rage freak"

serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By serbsta

I dont see one funny thing in all of this, i respected the man before this incident.

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By OGCartman
Lemegeton said:
"yeah well for actual wrestling fans the Chris Benoit tragedy had extra impact and it pisses me off when people who dont know the facts start running their mouth
"
I hear ya man
Lemegeton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Lemegeton

the wiki page does not say anything of the sort. it simply states that he had an elevated level of testosterone and its possible he was getting treated for a deficiency caused by steroids, but there is no proof of that , it was an assumption by the medical examiner IT WAS NOT FACT.
 The toxicology report published by the coroner following the deaths showed no
drugs in benoits system.
The chief medical examiner attributed the testosterone level to Benoit possibly being treated for a deficiency caused by previous steroid abuse. There was no indication that anything in Chris' body contributed to his violent behavior that led to the murder-suicide, concluding that there was no "roid-rage" involved.

now i am not saying he never took steroids, as there is proof that he did at one point, but there is no evidence he ever abused them , they were never any physical signs like you see with some wrestlers , and he never showed any signs of aggresive behaviour.
and there is no evidence they had anything to do with the murders. people assuming that there was is the exact same as when police find video games in a murderers house and ASSUME he played video games before going on a killing spree. My girlfriend takes steroids, because she has bad Asthma, does she go around killing people, NO. There is a world of difference between being prescribed steroids and abusing them, just like any other drug.

and another thing if he was abusing steroids as you people claim there would have been other signs in his behaviour but before this incident not a single person in the WWE had a bad word to say about him, thats why this was so shocking, he never showed any signs of this type of behaviour.
and if you believe what the wiki page says it even states that the cause of the murders was probably more to do with the fact that his brain "and results showed that "Benoit's brain was so severely damaged it resembled the brain of an 85-year-old Alzheimer's patient." It was also shown to have an advanced form of dementia and was similar to the brains of four retired NFL players who have suffered multiple concussions, sank into depression and harmed themselves or others"

samsam1704

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By samsam1704

Lemegeton, i know where your coming from, people are just clueless about the whole thing and start running there mouths, i wouldn't give them any ammunition as they will keep doing it
just fucking idiots, who dont have a clue about the topic and think all wresters are on steriods blah blah, just what the general american public sterotype the buisness as and its sad.

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Gizmo

Chris Benoit is a pretty cool guy, he kills family and doesnt afraid of anything

Lemegeton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Lemegeton
Levio91 said:
"Hes a child killer... I cant see how this guy could say this below.

"
god you are such a fucking troll and this post proves you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
first of all the fact that you said "this guy" and dont know the wrestlers name proves you have no business talking about this subject as you know nothing about it
and second
when the news first broke nobody knew the details and the WWE cancelled their RAW broadcast and did a Chris Benoit Tribute show where that video among others was aired. it
was only after that show aired that the details of this horrific act came to light, and the WWE subsequently pulled all these videos from their site and removed chris's profile and Vince McMahon made a statement at the opening of the next tv show, explaining that they aired the tribute show before the facts were known and made it clear that the company and wrestlers would be making no more references to him.

so shut the fuck up and stop talking about things you know nothing about
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BiggerBomb

Someone is getting a little testy.

The guy was a psycho, he took too much roids, he went into rage, and look what happened. That probably wasn't the only reason, he may have had some severe depression or schizophrenia or bipolar disorder or whatever. Yes, it is a sad story. Calm down Lemegeton.

Lemegeton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Lemegeton
BiggerBomb said:
"Someone is getting a little testy.

The guy was a psycho, he took too much roids, he went into rage, and look what happened. That probably wasn't the only reason, he may have had some severe depression or schizophrenia or bipolar disorder or whatever. Yes, it is a sad story. Calm down Lemegeton."
ill calm down when people like you post shit like this when you dont know what you are talking about.
1. He was not a psycho. Before he snapped and comitted this horrific act he was one of the most well liked and well respected people in his industry.
2. There has never been any suspicion or proof that he ever abused steroids and had an attack of roid rage.
3. The evidence has shown he was severely damaged mentally so that is the most likely cause of his desent into madness, there is no evidence of roids or any other drug involved
so it pisses me off when people like you accuse him of being on a "Roid-Rage"

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BiggerBomb
Lemegeton said:
1. He was not a psycho. Before he snapped and comitted this horrific act he was one of the most well liked and well respected people in his industry.
2. There has never been any suspicion or proof that he ever abused steroids and had an attack of roid rage.
3. The evidence has shown he was severely damaged mentally so that is the most likely cause of his desent into madness, there is no evidence of roids or any other drug involved
so it pisses me off when people like you accuse him of being on a "Roid-Rage"

"
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Psycho

6 dictionary results for:
Lemegeton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Lemegeton

no he was not. He mentally snapped when he went on this rampage and yes only a psychopath could have done this and thats obviously what he degenerated into in his final days, but the man he was before this is not the same man who killed his wife and son.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BiggerBomb
Lemegeton said:
"no he was not. He mentally snapped when he went on this rampage and yes only a psychopath could have done this and thats obviously what he degenerated into in his final days, but the man he was before this is not the same man who killed his wife and son.
"

All forms of psychosis are generated from one of three ways:

1. Post traumatic stress.
2. Genetic.
3. Drugs.

As far as I am concerned, there was no documented case of a traumatic event happening to him. Were this to be the case, he would have taken some sort of extended absence and recieved a psychological evaluation before being allowed back into the ring.

So this leaves either genetics or drugs. You say this was not the result of drugs, if you are correct and his abuse of steroids is fictitious than this leaves genetics.

If it is genetics, then he was a dormant psycho. Schizophrenia, depression, bi-polar disorder, and all other forms of inherited psychosis are part of your psyche from birth. For these disorders to surface, any type of environmental occurance could trigger the response and cause the subject to suffer from the disorder. Once this is triggered, there is no way to reverse the disorder. Medication and/or therapy can keep the symptoms supressed; however, they still remain a very part of your biological and mental make up.

If he did not suffer from post traumatic stress and he did not abuse drugs, then he was in fact a "psycho" all along. So how about you stop posting shit without knowing what you are talking about.
OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By OGCartman

Can someone lock this piece of shit thread!!

samsam1704

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By samsam1704
Levio91 said:
"Hes a child killer... I cant see how this guy could say this below.

"
That video was before anyone knew he actually murdered his child.
Lemegeton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Lemegeton
BiggerBomb said:
"Lemegeton said:
"no he was not. He mentally snapped when he went on this rampage and yes only a psychopath could have done this and thats obviously what he degenerated into in his final days, but the man he was before this is not the same man who killed his wife and son.
"

2. Genetic.
3. Drugs.

As far as I am concerned, there was no documented case of a traumatic event happening to him. Were this to be the case, he would have taken some sort of extended absence and recieved a psychological evaluation before being allowed back into the ring.

again proving that you dont know what you are talking about. His best Friend Eddie Guerrero died in 2005 from Heart Failure.
Eddie was not just his friend , he was more like a brother to him. Since the early days of their career they travelled and lived together and were as close as any 2 people can be.
When eddie died Chris was one of the people who found him, lying dead in his hotel bathroom. When they did the tribute show to Eddie , Chris was a broken man, who was crying constantly and had the look of a man who was in emotional agony. And after the event Chris was rarely seen in the ring and spent most shows backstage and became more of a trainer to the younger guys. The WWE had counsellors and psychologists available to all at this time, but it was optional, they could not force anyone, and Chris Benoit was a very private man.

So dont talk about this anymore when you didnt even know any of this , and know nothing about the mans life before this atrocity occured.
as losing practically his brother  was as traumatic an event as any man has to endure
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BiggerBomb
Lemegeton said:
"BiggerBomb said:
"Lemegeton said:
"

2. Genetic.
3. Drugs.

again proving that you dont know what you are talking about. His best Friend Eddie Guerrero died in 2005 from Heart Failure.
Eddie was not just his friend , he was more like a brother to him. Since the early days of their career they travelled and lived together and were as close as any 2 people can be.
When eddie died Chris was one of the people who found him, lying dead in his hotel bathroom. When they did the tribute show to Eddie , Chris was a broken man, who was crying constantly and had the look of a man who was in emotional agony. And after the event Chris was rarely seen in the ring and spent most shows backstage and became more of a trainer to the younger guys. The WWE had counsellors and psychologists available to all at this time, but it was optional, they could not force anyone, and Chris Benoit was a very private man.

So dont talk about this anymore when you didnt even know any of this , and know nothing about the mans life before this atrocity occured.
as losing practically his brother  was as traumatic an event as any man has to endure"
Man, you are acting like you know the guy. I hate it when people talk about celebrities, defending their actions as if they are their own flesh and blood.

I'm not making fun of the guy, I feel bad for him. What happened was a tragedy, but to honestly defend his action and tell people that they shouldn't feel any animosity towards a guy who slaughtered his family is absolute crap. It's too bad that his friend died and I'm sure he felt heartbreak from it, though that in no way excuses his actions.

You said it yourself, the WWE had councillors and psychologists available to him. What did he do? He refused them. He continued on a self destructive path, against his and others' better judgement and the end result was a blood bath on his hands. He killedhis wifeand his son, because of sorrow he felt towards the loss of a friend. You are the one talking shit, as if this wasn't his own fault. There are other ways to express grief, suicide being one of the worst. But WHAT did he accomplish by murdering his own family? How in anyway are his actions rectified? You are insane to kill yourself. You are a psycho to not only go on a killing spree, but for the victims to be your own family.
HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By HandsomeDead

It's pretty fucking depressing how not even 5 years on from my favourite moment in wrestling, the post-WrestleMania XX celebration with Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit celebrating in the ring, that not only are they both dead but thanks to the actions of Benoit, that moment will be erased from wrestling history all together.

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#31  Edited By brukaoru

Stupid thread. This is very disrespectful. No matter what your feelings are towards Chris Benoit, what happened was tragic, and this is a stupid flamebait thread.

This thread is spam. The mods have said you cannot simply create a thread with a youtube video on it. -1

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#32  Edited By mike

Not only is this Youtube spam, I don't find videos that make fun of people being murdered to be very funny.