CHRISTMAS BLOG THING GET WITH TACOS!!!!!!!!!!

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

Edited By JJOR64

Well, there are no tacos here actually.  Sorry   :(    Instead you have to read this blog about what I got for Christmas and be super jealous about it.   HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Now it's serious time.  Probably like many other Bombers here on GB, they are probably blogging about what they got for Christmas or it's in one big super thread and this thread will end up getting locked.  Anyways, I thought I would share what I got for Christmas, which happens to be a ton of video games and clothes.  Here is the list:

That's it.  I'm kinda disappointed that I didn't get some Nintendo Point cards that I asked for, but it's cool.  I'm probably going to exchange my 3-Month Xbox Live card for a Nintendo Point card and buy another one.  I want to get some DSi Ware games with those point cards.  Also, I think I will get my money back on my Xbox pajama pants.  I will never wear them.  Just sitting here in my room with my shorts on is good enough.  Since I'm a big fat guy, I love wearing shorts.  I just keep cooler that way.  Ask Jeff and Ryan, they are probably on the same boat as me.  As for my $50, I'm going to order the AVGN Volume 3 DVD.  I already own the first two so I want the third one as well.

I guess that's it really.  Going to play my new games for the next 500 years or until I beat them.  I hope you all had a happy holidays and keep on gaming!  See you in 2010!  Actually, I guess I will just see you on the GB forums since I'm on this fucking website everyday.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
 HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

P.S.  WTF at Link's voice in Spirit Tracks.  It's a little different from the Wind Waker voice and the Phantom Hourglass voice.  I'm so used to the Wind Waker voice, it just sounds so goofy to me.  At least the game kicks ass so far.

P.P.S. - GET HYPE!!

EDIT:  I finally got my Nintendo Point cards and thought I would share some quick thoughts about what I think of the games I got.

Rayman - Guess what?  It's the first Rayman game, but now it's on Nintendo DSi.  Guess what else?  It still kicks ass.     YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
PiCTOBiTS - A fun little puzzle game that's easy to play, but really hard to master.
Castle of Magic - A kick ass platformer for only 500 points.  It seems like it might be on the short side, but it's only $5 and it's a ton of fun.
Asphalt 4: Elite Racing - A solid arcade racer with licensed cars.  It's kinda like a mini version of Burnout.  To bad the music isn't very good.
Pop Island - This is one crazy game.  It's a Capture the Flag game, but you are cute little animals.  I love the music and art style of it.  It seems like it might be a little shallow for single player, but the mulitplayer looks like it will be awesome.  I just wish it had online.
myNotebook: Red - A fun little notebook app that's only 200 points. I think it's funny that the game does have unlockables.
Dragon Quest Wars:  I'm not really a strategy fan, but this game is pretty fun.  It's a very simple grid based strategy game.  Best of all, it has online play.

EDIT 2:  Holy crap.  I got even more DS games.  This weekend GameStop is having buy 2 get 1 free on used games and I took advantage of it.  Here are the 3 DS games I got:

I guess I will be playing my DS for the next 700 years with all these games I got.  :P
JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By JJOR64

Well, there are no tacos here actually.  Sorry   :(    Instead you have to read this blog about what I got for Christmas and be super jealous about it.   HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Now it's serious time.  Probably like many other Bombers here on GB, they are probably blogging about what they got for Christmas or it's in one big super thread and this thread will end up getting locked.  Anyways, I thought I would share what I got for Christmas, which happens to be a ton of video games and clothes.  Here is the list:

That's it.  I'm kinda disappointed that I didn't get some Nintendo Point cards that I asked for, but it's cool.  I'm probably going to exchange my 3-Month Xbox Live card for a Nintendo Point card and buy another one.  I want to get some DSi Ware games with those point cards.  Also, I think I will get my money back on my Xbox pajama pants.  I will never wear them.  Just sitting here in my room with my shorts on is good enough.  Since I'm a big fat guy, I love wearing shorts.  I just keep cooler that way.  Ask Jeff and Ryan, they are probably on the same boat as me.  As for my $50, I'm going to order the AVGN Volume 3 DVD.  I already own the first two so I want the third one as well.

I guess that's it really.  Going to play my new games for the next 500 years or until I beat them.  I hope you all had a happy holidays and keep on gaming!  See you in 2010!  Actually, I guess I will just see you on the GB forums since I'm on this fucking website everyday.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
 HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

P.S.  WTF at Link's voice in Spirit Tracks.  It's a little different from the Wind Waker voice and the Phantom Hourglass voice.  I'm so used to the Wind Waker voice, it just sounds so goofy to me.  At least the game kicks ass so far.

P.P.S. - GET HYPE!!

EDIT:  I finally got my Nintendo Point cards and thought I would share some quick thoughts about what I think of the games I got.

Rayman - Guess what?  It's the first Rayman game, but now it's on Nintendo DSi.  Guess what else?  It still kicks ass.     YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
PiCTOBiTS - A fun little puzzle game that's easy to play, but really hard to master.
Castle of Magic - A kick ass platformer for only 500 points.  It seems like it might be on the short side, but it's only $5 and it's a ton of fun.
Asphalt 4: Elite Racing - A solid arcade racer with licensed cars.  It's kinda like a mini version of Burnout.  To bad the music isn't very good.
Pop Island - This is one crazy game.  It's a Capture the Flag game, but you are cute little animals.  I love the music and art style of it.  It seems like it might be a little shallow for single player, but the mulitplayer looks like it will be awesome.  I just wish it had online.
myNotebook: Red - A fun little notebook app that's only 200 points. I think it's funny that the game does have unlockables.
Dragon Quest Wars:  I'm not really a strategy fan, but this game is pretty fun.  It's a very simple grid based strategy game.  Best of all, it has online play.

EDIT 2:  Holy crap.  I got even more DS games.  This weekend GameStop is having buy 2 get 1 free on used games and I took advantage of it.  Here are the 3 DS games I got:

I guess I will be playing my DS for the next 700 years with all these games I got.  :P
beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By beargirl1

dude yes! NERD DVD FTW! Still haven't bought the first one, yet. I love Roger Rabbit  

"you weird looking bitch i'm gonna go over there and KILL YOU"  

haha, good read. you got a lot of cool things :). SEXY BLOG GET HYPE UP THE ASS

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By beargirl1

bumping this!

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By Video_Game_King

No tacos? But...eh, I'll let the video do the talking:

DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By DanielJW

Nice. I also got Assassin's Creed 2; that game is hell of fun.

TyphoonSwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By TyphoonSwell

Some Candy!?!!?!? Where?!!?!?

vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By vidiot

@JJOR64 said:

@DanielJW said:
" Nice. I also got Assassin's Creed 2; that game is hell of fun. "

I got Assassins Creed 2 too.

HAT TRICK!

We all win?
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By jakob187

Made away like a bandit.  Nice. 

However, I got the Ultimate Edition of George Romero's Dawn of the Dead.  That trumps your entire list by about a million and one.

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By beargirl1
@CrazyManAndy said:

" Hey, I also got $50! But...that's all I got. *jealous*  Nice haul! :) "

hehe, me and you both buddy. though, I got 110$.  

@jakob187 said:
" Made away like a bandit.  Nice.  However, I got the Ultimate Edition of George Romero's Dawn of the Dead.  That trumps your entire list by about a million and one. "
dude, that's fucking awesome. nice :) 
JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By JJOR64
@jakob187 said:
" Made away like a bandit.  Nice.  However, I got the Ultimate Edition of George Romero's Dawn of the Dead.  That trumps your entire list by about a million and one. "
Your opinion.  :P
Avatar image for ownlyuzinwonhan
OwnlyUzinWonHan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By OwnlyUzinWonHan

Oh you, you know how to be all dramatic with the lack of getting hype right up until the very end!
I'm also gonna get some XBL pajamas, unfortunately I'm getting them from a close friend, and it would be kind of a dick move to her if I sold them back for money.

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#12  Edited By rjayb89

I sure would go for a taco right now.  About 3 of them, too.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Linkyshinks
RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RetroIce4

You LIAR! Where are my fucking tacos?

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

Awesome presents.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#16  Edited By Claude

How are you going to find time to play all those? My Christmas last year was like that and some games fell into the video gaming abyss. I'm taking it slow with gaming purchases with gift card goodies this year.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By JJOR64
@Claude said:
" How are you going to find time to play all those? My Christmas last year was like that and some games fell into the video gaming abyss. I'm taking it slow with gaming purchases with gift card goodies this year. "
I have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much free time.
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#18  Edited By Claude
@JJOR64 said:
" @Claude said:
" How are you going to find time to play all those? My Christmas last year was like that and some games fell into the video gaming abyss. I'm taking it slow with gaming purchases with gift card goodies this year. "
I have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much free time. "

No Caption Provided
Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#19  Edited By Hailinel

Mmm, tacos.  No, wait.  Dammit!  You tricked me!

Still, that is an excellent gaming haul.  If really can find the time for all of those games, enjoy!

Fbomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By Fbomb

I haven't got a video game for Christmas since NHL '99 for the PSX.... That's a pretty big haul.

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By Hamst3r

Jeez, guy.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Chicken Taco
Chicken Taco
JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By JJOR64

I added my thoughts about the DSi Ware games that I downloaded today.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By JJOR64

Bump #2.  I got some more DS games so check out the first post.

dethfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#24  Edited By dethfish

Kamina would be the best Santa EVER.

clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers