Xbox360Slayer214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Xbox360Slayer214

No Caption Provided
Alright we know that guy and if you don't know it is  john-117 (A.K.A.) the Master Chief now I was browsing the internet when I heard big news

Box Art
Box Art
Guys from Nintendo.Sora LTD.Has been working with Nintendo.Now this is news from the internet.If Sora LTD decides to sign a contract with Microsoft  they will put master chief in super smash bros. 2 if possible.Now who does not think this is awesome.This is a chance to use master cheif and kick marios ass!Kirby,Sonic,Samus,and other  Nintendo charcthers.If anyone wants this to happen I suggest you send a long and hard message to the people at Nintendo.I sure want it to happen.It would be pretty cool.But there will be a Nintendo and Microsoft version so there is no telling if  the chief will be in both.What do you think.
Avatar image for xbox360slayer214
Xbox360Slayer214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Xbox360Slayer214

No Caption Provided
Alright we know that guy and if you don't know it is  john-117 (A.K.A.) the Master Chief now I was browsing the internet when I heard big news

Box Art
Box Art
Guys from Nintendo.Sora LTD.Has been working with Nintendo.Now this is news from the internet.If Sora LTD decides to sign a contract with Microsoft  they will put master chief in super smash bros. 2 if possible.Now who does not think this is awesome.This is a chance to use master cheif and kick marios ass!Kirby,Sonic,Samus,and other  Nintendo charcthers.If anyone wants this to happen I suggest you send a long and hard message to the people at Nintendo.I sure want it to happen.It would be pretty cool.But there will be a Nintendo and Microsoft version so there is no telling if  the chief will be in both.What do you think.
bwooduhs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By bwooduhs

Dude what are you on.

vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By vidiot

I...what? Can someone translate whatever that is?

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By ArchScabby
SuperMooseman said:
"The chances of Master Chief being in a Smash Bros. game are the same chances as crunchUK hating Halo. Zero!"
yeah, it's not like Snake being in the last one.  Snake is from a third party, and Master chief is from a first party Microsoft title.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

I guess it would be cool, but my Wii is long gone and I don`t plan to get one again : (

Video_Tycoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Video_Tycoon
ArchScabby said:
"SuperMooseman said:
"The chances of Master Chief being in a Smash Bros. game are the same chances as crunchUK hating Halo. Zero!"
yeah, it's not like Snake being in the last one.  Snake is from a third party, and Master chief is from a first party Microsoft title."
Exactly, plus Nintendo and Sony get along.  (FF, etc.)
adam_grif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By adam_grif

I don't really think Master Chief fits the Super Smash Bros vibe.

Even though Snake was from a very grim series, Snake always had a sense of humor about him, and the games always had clever 4th wall humor that he carried over into the series.

Also, OP, this would be Super Smash Brothers 4, not 2.

Avatar image for sathingtonwaltz
SathingtonWaltz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By SathingtonWaltz

I'm not getting it. 

tovan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By tovan

I have a feeling Nintendo is WAY too overprotective of their customers to put in Master Chief. Snake they could get away with but only because of what adam said, the humor of the game.