Avatar image for mordeaniischaos
MordeaniisChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

Edited By MordeaniisChaos

I had the weirdest dream the other week: I was living in the Bad Company 2 Engine, runnin' around shootin' people (marveling at how real it was, because it was a little enhanced in my dream lol), and I was just going on and on to my team mates about how totally weird it was that my computer (which I was apparantly playing on) could play Bad Company at Max, but couldn't even bother with Crysis. The weirdest part of it was that I totally thought the whole thing was real, even after I woke up I was having issues separating reality from the dream. Just curious if anyone else has every had a sort of "in-game" dream. Sharing is encouraged!

Avatar image for mordeaniischaos
MordeaniisChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By MordeaniisChaos

I had the weirdest dream the other week: I was living in the Bad Company 2 Engine, runnin' around shootin' people (marveling at how real it was, because it was a little enhanced in my dream lol), and I was just going on and on to my team mates about how totally weird it was that my computer (which I was apparantly playing on) could play Bad Company at Max, but couldn't even bother with Crysis. The weirdest part of it was that I totally thought the whole thing was real, even after I woke up I was having issues separating reality from the dream. Just curious if anyone else has every had a sort of "in-game" dream. Sharing is encouraged!

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By End_Boss

Seek help.

Dom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Dom

lol you play too much, though it happened to me a couple of times

Black_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Black_Raven

A few weeks ago I had a dream I was in the "zone" (Stalker). There were emissions (those crazy storm things from clear sky) too. I think it's pretty amazing how your brain can re-create a fictional world so vividly it seems real, the atmosphere of my dream matched the game perfectly.

montylion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By montylion

I have, actually. Final Fantasy Tactics. It was weird.

SumDeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By SumDeus

If I play one game consistently for a long time I always end up dreaming about it. Happened to me with BFME2 and Just Cause 2.