Current Tv Show/Book/Game

gillagorilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By gillagorilla

Supernatural (S6E2), Ex Machina (Vol. 2), Metal Gear Solid (1st time)

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By 49th

Breaking Bad (2nd time), Gulliver's Travels (2nd island), Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots (2nd time)

rentfn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By rentfn

Saturday Night Live (Guest Host Adam Lavine), Dark Places (Book Club!!!), Wrath of the White Witch (My copy came in yesterday!!!!)

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4  Edited By Justin258

No TV show at the moment. I just finished Darker Than Black, which was pretty good, but I need to find something else to watch.

I just finished reading Foundation and then leaped over the fantasy side of the fence to A Song of Ice and Fire

I have been playing more Skyrim but I'm about to find something else to leap into. I want to finish Dragon Age Origins and The Witcher 2 but I'm scared I'll run into a fantasy overload, so I'll probably dive into something else. Maybe play through Mass Effect again... but then, I don't really want to overload myself on Bioware games either. Arkham City? Well, after a Christmas break of playing open-world games, I should probably play something linear.

In other words, I'm in a transitional period on all of those things, if one can actually be in a transitional period of media consumption.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By TheHT

TV: Waiting for Walking Dead to start back up

Book: Nothing

Game: Skyrim, Strike Suit Zero, The Old Republic, Warframe

Aete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Aete

TV: Lots of airing stuff ( seriously a LOT ) and catching up on the Borgias.

Game: Hotline Miami, WoW, Path of Exile.

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By FancySoapsMan

TV: American Dad, Bob's Burgers, Archer and occasionally The Big Bang Theory. Most of the newest episodes show up on demand so I'll watch them while eating breakfast.

Book: For Whom the Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingway

Game: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

gillagorilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By gillagorilla

@rentfn: IRL Book Club, or one on here/online?

gillagorilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By gillagorilla

@Aete: I am watching much more than just Supernatural (that is the one I am marathoning). Most of the other ones are on break/hiatus/ending.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

TV: Archer, Young Justice, Star Trek TNG, Trying to currently catch up to walking dead s3 and Games of Throne s2.

Book: Supergods by Grant Morrison

Games: Playstation All-Stars and Ni No Kuni

Levius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Levius

TV: Ripper Street, about to jump into Breaking Bad Season 2.

Book: World War Z, The City & The City (at like 5 pages a week).

Game: Far Cry 3, Resident Evil 6 (Co-op) and Cook, Serve, Delicious.

BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By BaneFireLord

TV: Doctor Who, The West Wing Book: Dodger by Terry Pratchett Game: Far Cry 3, Sleeping Dogs, The Lost and Damned

Grissefar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By Grissefar

Mad Men Season 4, Black Ops 2

Grissefar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Grissefar

@believer258 said:

No TV show at the moment. I just finished Darker Than Black, which was pretty good, but I need to find something else to watch.

Have you watched Breaking Bad? It's pretty easy to recommend man.

ghost_cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By ghost_cat

King of the Hill (again), Point Omega, FTL & Mass Effect 2 (but currently stopped because I don't want anyone to die).

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#16  Edited By Justin258

@Grissefar said:

@believer258 said:

So I've heard.

ManU_Fan10ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By ManU_Fan10ne

TV Show:

No TV show, has been that way for a while now.

Book:

I just finished read Dune a few days ago, and it's really good. Definitely deserves the title "Science Fiction's Supreme Masterpiece."

Game:

I'm currently playing Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, I'm about 10 hrs in, and they are still introducing new things. This game is really great, and on top of that, it can take up to 80 hrs to get all trophies.

Oh, and just to clarify, I like really long games, so 80 hrs is not a bad thing in my book.

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By FancySoapsMan

@ManU_Fan10ne said:

I'm currently playing Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, I'm about 10 hrs in, and they are still introducing new things. This game is really great, and on top of that, it can take up to 80 hrs to get all trophies.

Oh, and just to clarify, I like really long games, so 80 hrs is not a bad thing in my book.

80 hrs is great... except when you have to deal with school as well. Why couldn't this game have come out before Christmas ;___;

morningstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By morningstar

Reading the Spook books by Delaney and playing darksiders 2 at the moment. Waiting for my life to be absorbed by Ni No Kuni next friday.

yetiantics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By yetiantics

Heat Vs Celtics, "I was elected to lead, not to read!" , Persona 4 Golden (Vita)

Grissefar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Grissefar

@believer258 said:

@Grissefar said:

@believer258 said:

So I've heard.

Have you watched The Wire? It's pretty good too, man, but not in the same way as Breaking. While Breaking is more of a thriller with really awesome dialogue, The Wire is more like a book. Real dense and has high expectations from the viewer, with some sick authenticity that no other show has.

ThePickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ThePickle
  • MST3K
  • Blood Meridian
  • FIFA 13
Jrinswand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jrinswand

Bob's Burgers / German Quickly, The Edwardians, The School Among the Ruins, A Clash of Kings / Sleeping Dogs, Mark of the Ninja, The Last Remnant (I'll probably abandon this one), and XCOM: Enemy Unknown

rentfn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By rentfn

@gillagorilla: IRL but if people are interested in an online book club, I'm all for it. There is a goodreads giant bomb group but it didn't really go anywhere.

BoFooQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BoFooQ

Currently watching old sherlock holmes, switching to doctor who or tutors next.

book, "Wild Fire" by nelson demille, secert american group want to use nuke on themselves, so government will nuke all of middle east. ok so far

game, Saints row 2. never played it before and got it on psn plus for free and its great, and does seem longer than third. don't know what I'm going to play next but may try and get hands on XCOM

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Azteck

No TV series right now. I'm switching between The Great Gatsby and Dharma Bums right now.

bvilleneuve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#27  Edited By bvilleneuve

I watch maybe an episode or two of Buffy the Vampire Slayer per week. I'm at the beginning of the fifth season right now. That's a great show.

I spend by far the majority of my free time reading Steven Erikson's Malazan Book of the Fallen series. I'm on the fourth book of ten right now, and they are just fantastic. I started reading them as sort of a time-killer between George R.R. Martin's book releases, but in many ways I'm finding that I like these books more than A Song of Ice and Fire, and they have the benefit of being a complete series, which is nice. As fast as I can read them, there's another one waiting right on through the end.

And as far as video games go, well, the game I play most is Drop 7 on my iPod Touch. The last non-portable game I spent a significant amount of time with was XCOM: Enemy Unknown, but it's been a little while.

gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 31

#28  Edited By gla55jAw
  • Say I love You (Ep 8)
  • Snow Crash (Starting tonight)
  • Ni No Kuni, played some DmC before Ni No Kuni came out, I'll probably switch between the two once I need a break from the RPG.
D0tti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#29  Edited By D0tti

TV: Waiting for Game of Thrones and Walking Dead to start again. Otherwise I just watch reruns off whatever old shows I love to watch 
Book: Don't read... barely even read for university to be honest. 
Game: FIFA 13, but waiting to get a part time job so I can buy Far Cry 3 and other games I missed out last year.

myniceicelife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By myniceicelife

TV: Winter X-Games and have been watching Top Gear on Amazon Prime

Book: None

Game: Ni No Kuni

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TV: Really excited for TWD to resume. I saw a preview on AMC and it's looking really awesome. Other than that It's Always Sunny on Netflix as well as re-watching the old Pokemon episodes.

Book: I haven't had the time or peace and quiet to read anything other than manga unfortunately.

Game: Pokemon Emerald and GTA IV online with homies.

ThePencil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ThePencil

TV: Warehouse 13 Season 3, as it (finally) came to UK netflix. Now I just have to wait for Season 4 to arrive here (in about 2 years time....yay) Also, Game of Thrones S1 and TWD S2. Farscape is always getting a watch as well, though I need to bring myself to save up the cash for the blu-ray boxset

Book: A Song of Ice and Fire: A Clash of Kings. Trying to power my way through it, as I have the rest of the books there (up to A Feast for Crows in anycase, still need to get the latest 2) but it took me weeks to get through the first book so I might just take a whole day and read as much as I can of Clash

Game: Dragon Age 2, now at 800 odd hours and 17 playthroughs. Okay, yeah, I REALLY like the game. Even though I have a bunch of new releases I need to play. Also Crusader Kings 2. With that Game of Thrones Mod, I've happily played 50 hours or so, so far. Plan to sink a bunch more in this week.

Joe_Wildheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Joe_Wildheart

T.V:

Halfway through the first season of American Horror Story, and it's really good.

Book:

Karlology - Karl Pilkington

Game:

Still can't stop playing Battlefield 3 multiplayer. But when Dead Space 3 arrives I will definitely be playing that.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#34  Edited By breadfan

Game: Madden 13
Book: The Stand by Stephen King
TV Show; The West Wing

sean2206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By sean2206

TV: The Walking Dead (Game finally convinced me to give the show and comics a shot)

Book: A feast for Crows (It is so slow compared to previous entries and I left off for a while) but a bunch of comics I ordered online arrived yesterday so I'm also reading all the Death of the Family issues I got as well.

Game: Finishing up Assassins Creed 3 (Disliked it initially and Connor initially but have grown to love it definitely one of my favorite in the series) then moving on to Far Cry 3 or Dishonored both of which I'm an hour into or maybe Halo 4, it's sitting here too.

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Sergio

TV: Bob's Burgers; The Mindy Project; King of the Nerds; Shark Tank; Real Time with Bill Maher; and countless anime.

Book: Prince of Thorns; I need to start the Sword & Laser pick, Bridge of Birds; and my copy of The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Hystoria came in yesterday.

Game: Persona 4 Golden; Ni no Kuni; thinking of starting either The Cave or DmC tonight.

wrecks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By wrecks

Spartacus: War of the Damned, Earth Abides by Geroge R. Stewart, and about to finally jump into Halo 4.

strainedeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By strainedeyes

TV: Breaking Bad season 5, have been researching the whole thing.
Book: American Gods
Game: Borderlands 2 and Sleeping Dogs off and on.