Dan gets WWE tag champs The New Day to help him shave Patrick's goatee (video)

BigDaddyTool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By BigDaddyTool

As many of you know Dan has been engaged in an ongoing feud with up-and-coming YouTuber Patrick Klepek. Last night was the end result of that feud as Patrick was forced to attend Monday Night Raw and have his goatee shaven off. He also has to write a ten page report about the show which will hopefully include this picture:

No Caption Provided

NathanXplosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Some people can't grow decent facial hair, Patrick Klepek is one of those people.

monetarydread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"You look like you should be nowhere near a school zone." This might be the best line on the internet.

Mcfart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Mcfart

Lol ND borrowed HHH's shovel and buried the hell out of Patrick's Goatee.

DrVenkman90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

New Day Rocks!

xanadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

This. Is. Ah.maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing.

beanswater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is absolutely beautiful

Hyuzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Wrestling is anime.

Monkeyman04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Monkeyman04
csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Haven't watched Raw yet, but damn I'm gonna spend the whole show trying to catch a glimpse of the back of their heads. Just like when I go to a game of some sort and screw the game, my head was somewhere in the crowd!

audiosnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By audiosnow

Even knowing that the whole thing is a gag and that Patrick is willingly going along with it, there's a lingering sense that Dan's actually a heel and doesn't just play one on TV.

EDIT: I can't watch movies involving kids getting bullied if the bullies don't get their comeuppance by the end. I just need reassurance that Dan'll get what's coming to him by the end of Giant Bomb.

BladedEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mlarrabee: Dan has bought fully into the heel gimmick. There is 0% chance that by the end of, say, the mario party series, we don't get a shot of dan being chucked out a window, super kicked by the whole staff (who can do so) or otherwise crowned champion of the worst gaming series ever, and forced too spin off a new series where he does something abhorrent too him. Like participate in the Persona 5 endurance run...which will require he first watch all the persona anime spin-offs, obviously.

Cause yah, heels get theirs. In fact, he is playing a heel manager in real life right now right? Which means he will literally get his at some point, and it will absolutely be on camera.

Levio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@mlarrabee: Dan absolutely meant to lose the Mario Maker feud. It was Patrick who got overconfident and added a strict time limit, and then he failed to hit the time limit before Dan could even react.

It's actually really disappointing too, because Patrick was really close to winning even with the time limit. But cest la vie.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Haha, amazing.

Kingpk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I would say Dan should have collected all the clippings and put them in a baggie with "Patrick's Shame" on it.....but I don't think there was enough to even fill a sugar packet.

Belegorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy shit, that was the most hilarious thing I've seen in quite some time.

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@mlarrabee: Every story I've heard about Dan's past, from Dan's own mouth, point to him being a heel and not just playing one on the internet, eg. using stink bombs to clear a bar to get a beer. Luckily he found a place where it's allowed without being reported to HR.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Part of me would like a thin beard i could let go so i wouldn't have to worry about shaving ever again.

Glad kleptok enjoyed his "punishment". Here's hoping he sneaks "Dan Ryckert's a big dork" somewhere in his book report.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

All jokes aside, that goatee was really long overdue for a shave. As a fellow man-child incapable of growing thick facial hair you just need to accept the facts..

Gaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Skip to about 4:47 to see pre-pubescent Patrick.

hmoney001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By hmoney001

Moments you are glad the internet exists.

KaneRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#24  Edited By KaneRobot

@mlarrabee said:

EDIT: I can't watch movies involving kids getting bullied if the bullies don't get their comeuppance by the end. I just need reassurance that Dan'll get what's coming to him by the end of Giant Bomb.

Go watch the end of year stream from 2014 where they play Mount Your Friends. Feel Good Giant Bomb Moment of the Decade.

Also, Shaved Patrick > Not Shaved Patrick

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity: Now if only someone would explain this this Alex.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#26  Edited By ArtisanBreads

@humanity said:

All jokes aside, that goatee was really long overdue for a shave. As a fellow man-child incapable of growing thick facial hair you just need to accept the facts..

Except girls dig bad facial hair. I would put myself in that camp as well. Sometimes I grow it out and hey they like it *shrug*

It's a look.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

@artisanbreads: Damn I never knew.. I wanted to grow mine out so I could go to one of those fancy barbers where they give you a haircut and shave you with the hot towel and that whole deal, but I got too disgusted with myself halfway through the week.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#28  Edited By ArtisanBreads

@humanity said:

@artisanbreads: Damn I never knew.. I wanted to grow mine out so I could go to one of those fancy barbers where they give you a haircut and shave you with the hot towel and that whole deal, but I got too disgusted with myself halfway through the week.

I had the same dream for years but gave up. Then a girlfriend got me to grow it out more and I usually do now. Girls often tell me they prefer it. Just trim it up enough to not look like a total mess. Give it a try for a while and ask girls what they think. I was genuinely surprised. I think part of it, for young guys, is girls like older men and you look a bit older with facial hair. I also get the "wow you look 10 years younger" treatment when I shave clean.

UncleBenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

everything about this was incredible.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

I like how Patrick has also redone his channel's trailer to include a tidbit about all of this:

Loading Video...

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

I had forgotten how much clean-shaven Patrick looks like a 14-year-old. Say what you will about the quality of his goatee, at least it made him look like an adult.