#1 Edited by hammondoftexas (1237 posts) -

Hey duders, thought I would share this. Dan Ryckert is on this week's episode of The Comedy Button podcast. I have been listening to this group of guys since some of them were at 1UP and then when they all ended up on the Gamespy Debriefings podcast and made it their own thing. Now they have their own podcast, The Comedy Button, which also has a Patreon if anyone is inclined to throw them a few dollars.

The Comedy Button Episode 171 featuring Dan Ryckert

Starring Brian Altano, Scott Bromley, Anthony Gallegos, Ryan Scott, and Max Scoville, with special guest Dan Ryckert.

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by hassun (9913 posts) -

I was looking for this earlier but I couldn't find it anywhere. Thanks for the heads up!

#3 Edited by Warfare (1690 posts) -
#4 Edited by cloudymusic (2117 posts) -

I love hearing a whole other group of people get flabbergasted at Dan's food stories.

Also, I'd love to see Max guest in some GB content sometime.

#5 Posted by fisk0 (6853 posts) -

It's weird, I've listened to these guys other podcasts for many years, but for some reason never got around to listening to The Comedy Button, even though they've mentioned it in every episode for the past two or three years. I guess this is the time to start.

#6 Edited by flameboy84 (890 posts) -

@cloudymusic said:

I love hearing a whole other group of people get flabbergasted at Dan's food stories.

You've just got me thinking with perhaps the exception of Greg Miller (before he left IGN) you don't see a lot of IGN staff appearing on other sites.

Can't wait to listen been waiting for this episode for a while now.

#7 Posted by fisk0 (6853 posts) -

@cloudymusic said:

You've just got me thinking with perhaps the exception of Greg Miller (before he left IGN) you don't see a lot of IGN staff appearing on other sites.

Seems like IGN have pretty strict policies about how you're allowed to appear on other shows and stuff like that. For example they weren't allowed to discuss video games outside the site, and I guess maybe Greg was one of the few IGN personalities that was comfortable talking about just about anything rather than just games.

#8 Posted by flameboy84 (890 posts) -

@fisk0 said:

@flameboy84 said:

@cloudymusic said:

Seems like IGN have pretty strict policies about how you're allowed to appear on other shows and stuff like that. For example they weren't allowed to discuss video games outside the site, and I guess maybe Greg was one of the few IGN personalities that was comfortable talking about just about anything rather than just games.

Ah yes now that makes sense I remember them talking about it on Kinda Funny. Perhaps that's why during the last E3 Live Streams Greg Miller pretty much just talked about his chicken wings topless.

Avatar image for anonymous_jesse
#9 Posted by Anonymous_Jesse (288 posts) -

I used to listen to this. Then Anthony left and it wasn't the same.

#10 Posted by zombie2011 (5585 posts) -

I used to listen to this. Then Anthony left and it wasn't the same.

He hasn't left, he is still on the show. He lives with Max.

Avatar image for anonymous_jesse
#11 Posted by Anonymous_Jesse (288 posts) -

Didn't he go to Seattle or Chicago?

#12 Posted by Jellybones (327 posts) -

@fisk0: This is the best thing any of them do, so you've been missing out! The podcasts with Ryan's dad are amazing.

#13 Posted by Tits_Matador (603 posts) -

I stopped listening around the time Anthony went to Seattle, but I will listen to this one.

#14 Posted by mtfikhan (513 posts) -

BRAP BRAP MOTHERFUCKERS

#15 Posted by mtfikhan (513 posts) -

@anonymous_jesse: Anthony is always been on the show. He used to Skype in but now he's back.

#16 Posted by CrazyBagMan (1639 posts) -

OH. SHIT.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c295850623f7
#17 Posted by deactivated-5c295850623f7 (497 posts) -

@tits_matador: there's been more than a few classic episodes since then. well worth catching up.

#18 Posted by hmoney001 (1249 posts) -

Dan and Ryan Scott need to do a cooking video together.

#19 Posted by Psylockerules (42 posts) -