Day 10 Without Video Games

Wallflower501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 21

Edited By Wallflower501

I'm happy to say that today has been much more productive than the last few days. I woke up around 9:30 and started doing laundry, homework, and cleaning my room. My roommate has been playing Assassin's Creed 2 and since I've already S ranked that game, I don't feel any desire to watch him play let a lone join him. This is the reason I made this pledge; I want to be a more effective person. I'm getting very excited about next Tuesday and being able to play games again, but I think I'm finally learning how to manage my time better and not just put everything off till the last second.

Wallflower501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By Wallflower501

I'm happy to say that today has been much more productive than the last few days. I woke up around 9:30 and started doing laundry, homework, and cleaning my room. My roommate has been playing Assassin's Creed 2 and since I've already S ranked that game, I don't feel any desire to watch him play let a lone join him. This is the reason I made this pledge; I want to be a more effective person. I'm getting very excited about next Tuesday and being able to play games again, but I think I'm finally learning how to manage my time better and not just put everything off till the last second.

MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By MysteriousBob

You have to plan this? Wow, and I thought I was addicted.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By iam3green

nice man, nice. doing things is a lot better than doing nothing.

falconer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By falconer

... I subscribe to this site and I find this humorous.

frontman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 26

#5  Edited By frontman12
@iam3green:  I agree, Wallflower.  Different things work for different people.  If you feel like you need a break, there's a good chance that you do.  Video games have been such a large part of many of our lives for so long, it's nice to find that you can function and enjoy your days without them.