Deadlight

Cthulad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Cthulad

I like this game. I have played through the first chapter, and started the second one, but I will not pass judgement until the game has been completed by me. After this weekend I might post a review of the game, or just some thoughts. No one really reads reviews from users anyways, and my thoughts are always my own. I don't mind arguing about my opinion, and like to defend it from time to time, but for the few reviews I have written (not on this site as I'm new) I know that no one has read them.

So far the game is feeling good to me. I always look for the 2D games of yore, and nostalgia really kicks in when I find them. Thsi game so far has that feeling of nostalgia. I have been into zombies since I can remember. Probably from my first scare back in the early 80's as a little tot. I used them all the time in any campaign I made in D&D as they were just a good staple monster to toss around that dank dark cave, or wandering in the forests that seemed to frequent so many adventures. Sometimes Deadlight comes off a little too Parkour for me, but if you had survived for that long I'm sure you would do anything you could to get the hell away also.

Thsi weekend wil consist of Deadlight, Dragon's Dogma, and maybe a little pinball for a bit. It starts early for me, and since it is a long weekend, I'm happy to be the hell out of here at noon. What are the rest of you playing?

Cthulad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cthulad

I like this game. I have played through the first chapter, and started the second one, but I will not pass judgement until the game has been completed by me. After this weekend I might post a review of the game, or just some thoughts. No one really reads reviews from users anyways, and my thoughts are always my own. I don't mind arguing about my opinion, and like to defend it from time to time, but for the few reviews I have written (not on this site as I'm new) I know that no one has read them.

So far the game is feeling good to me. I always look for the 2D games of yore, and nostalgia really kicks in when I find them. Thsi game so far has that feeling of nostalgia. I have been into zombies since I can remember. Probably from my first scare back in the early 80's as a little tot. I used them all the time in any campaign I made in D&D as they were just a good staple monster to toss around that dank dark cave, or wandering in the forests that seemed to frequent so many adventures. Sometimes Deadlight comes off a little too Parkour for me, but if you had survived for that long I'm sure you would do anything you could to get the hell away also.

Thsi weekend wil consist of Deadlight, Dragon's Dogma, and maybe a little pinball for a bit. It starts early for me, and since it is a long weekend, I'm happy to be the hell out of here at noon. What are the rest of you playing?

Twisted_Scot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Twisted_Scot

Ill be finishing off Deadlight as well over the weekend and maybe pick up Tony Hawk HD but not sure. Still have a backlog of Steam sale things to get started on. May give DayZ another bash or Trine 2.

PS if you think Deadlight comes off a little too parkour in the first chapter you may want to have a backup game to play :) For me there's a chapter coming up that you have to keep running that REALLY made me notice the controls crapping out especially when trying to get over gates quickly.

Enjoy.