Deadpool Film - Spoiler Free (hopefully)

Matt_Rogan1407

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Matt_Rogan1407

I have just come back from watching the movie and I can say that it lived up to the hype. There are loads of great moments but I'm not posting spoilers.

I just want to know what other people who have seen the movie think.

I saw the UK release - don't think that there are any differences in global edits but just to be sure.

Dixavd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

I haven't seen it and don't plan to (I don't watch many movies, and usually go to 1-2 each year). Anyway, last week I finally went to see Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens at the London BFI IMAX. Before the show started, a guy came out to mention things like where the fire exits are, to keep phones and cameras off, and to try to keep the place clean. He also, happened to be quite funny. However, one of the jokes he made seemed very odd in the circumstances (knowing that clearly he is incentivised to get people to go the cinema).
When talking about what we were about to see he said something like "before the big event there are going to be a bunch of trailers, but they aren't great so don't bother paying attention. And after the film feel free to come and pre-order tickets to see Deadpool but c'mon... why? Know that I'll judge you for it". It was played for laughs, but still odd (especially since it's apparently not an atrocious film).