• 73 results
InternetCrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By InternetCrab

Yeah i do. Still really the same people since elementary (I graduated last year) and we still are very good friends and come to one another now and then and play Battlefield etc.

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By HitmanAgent47

None that i'm aware of.

duskvamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By duskvamp

In High School I had a really close group that I thought I'd end up living with and always being close to etc. But after dropping out of the college that we all went to and going to a different college, then them all moving to different Universities, 1 is now in Spain, 2 are in Italy, 1 is moving to France in a few months and the other is in... Swansea. You end up drifting apart. I have people I speak to in work, but we don't see each other outside of work. My brother always calls me a "loner", but what am I supposed to do, go down the pub on my own and just sit with a random group of people? It's okay for him, non of his friends went to University and all live within walking distance.

I have 2 great "internet friends" 1 of which I met on GB and I speak to them more than I do anyone else these days. I don't think that "internet friends" shouldn't count just because you haven't met IRL. The internet has given us ways of meeting like minded people that you'd otherwise never get a chance to meet, for example because you live on different continents. The 2 that I have I know I could go to for advice and someone to talk to and for me that counts.

jondavis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54  Edited By jondavis

An abundance.

christ0phe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#55  Edited By christ0phe

uh yeah....?

1337W422102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#56  Edited By 1337W422102

Very few that I see on a regular basis, but yes, I have some RL friends, if that's what you mean.

thornie_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By thornie_delete

I am married, so my wife is really my only friend.  I am "friends" with her friends, but I can't talk to them about music or video games or anything else really I'm really into.  My co-workers are the same, nice people but aside from "how was your weekend" or "it's nice outside" conversations, I have very little in common with them.  I used to play in a lot of bands back when I was in college, so I have tons of acquaintances from that part of my life, but again no one I can actually call and shoot the shit with. 

Everyone gets "busy" when you get older, you have to get pencilled in like it's a fucking doctor's appointment just to hang out with the people you actually like.  I miss the days of walking to my best friends house, ringing the bell, and playing Resident Evil all night.  Being a teenager sucked in a lot of ways (being broke all the time, school sucked, etc etc) but I had way more friends haha.

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By BraveToaster

I have a few.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By HandsomeDead

This fucking thread. Jesus Christ. What a tragic place the internet is.

jondavis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60  Edited By jondavis
@thornie said:
I am married, so my wife is really my only friend.  I am "friends" with her friends, but I can't talk to them about music or video games or anything else really I'm really into.  My co-workers are the same, nice people but aside from "how was your weekend" or "it's nice outside" conversations, I have very little in common with them.  I used to play in a lot of bands back when I was in college, so I have tons of acquaintances from that part of my life, but again no one I can actually call and shoot the shit with.   Everyone gets "busy" when you get older, you have to get pencilled in like it's a fucking doctor's appointment just to hang out with the people you actually like.  I miss the days of walking to my best friends house, ringing the bell, and playing Resident Evil all night.  Being a teenager sucked in a lot of ways (being broke all the time, school sucked, etc etc) but I had way more friends haha.
Me too.
CrimsonNoir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#61  Edited By CrimsonNoir

yes, i have my high school friends that i grew up with. even though we pretty much all gone our separate ways, they're like brothers so you can't really lose them. i have my college friends, i hung out with them more when we were actually in college, but things like facebook keep you connected with them on a regular basis. now i have coworkers, they kind of become the new college friends because you see them almost everyday so you don't necessarily need to socialize that much out of work to get to know them. but the only person i really spend time with is my girlfriend, other than that i enjoy being by myself and doing things on my own.

Avatar image for delicious_brains
Delicious_Brains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Delicious_Brains

Yeah. I'm just about to leave high school and go to university later this year if all goes well. I have a group of 5 good ones, but I'm only going to be moving away with 2 to the same university.

A really important thing I realised was that I neglected my friends (not badly, just didn't give them enough time) when I was in a relationship lasting a couple of months. After that ended it really opened my eyes to how important they were to me. So yeah if you take anything from this don't lose track of your priorities and don't be a jackass.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#63  Edited By Hizang
@Nasos100
@Hizang: if your friend is a dude unless you're gay dont expect much when you get to level 10 lol. Thats what persona 4 taught me
It just so happens I am gay, so dude...!
Avatar image for randominternetuser
RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, two very good friends that I talk to a lot, and probably 10 - 15 people I would consider pretty good friends that I talk to on a regular basis.  I know more people but don't necessarily call them friends as much as they are acquaintances that happen to be playing airsoft with me.

Avatar image for randominternetuser
RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hizang said:
@Nasos100
@Hizang: if your friend is a dude unless you're gay dont expect much when you get to level 10 lol. Thats what persona 4 taught me
It just so happens I am gay, so dude...!
SWEET.  You can do an awkwardly animated socially unacceptable hug then fade to black!  :P
Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#66  Edited By Hizang
@xobballox
Hell yes, do you wanna see my Futon?
BloodStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By BloodStorm

Basically everyone i know Im really good friends with!

nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#68  Edited By nintendoeats

At least 2.

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#69  Edited By isomeri

Yes I have several friends, or rather I should say that I know a lot of people. I find it quite easy to talk to new people, probably because I've had to change schools often. However I have very few close friends, and friends who I can fully trust I can count with one hand. Having a lot of friends is over-rated. It's most important to find one friend who you can trust with your troubles and around who you can totally relax. 

UncleClassy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By UncleClassy
@Everyones_A_Critic said:

Yup, same crowd since elementary school (in college now). They're like brothers to me at this point.

This. Ive known pretty much all of my good friends since 2nd grade, excluding one I met sophomore year of high school.
laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By laserbolts
I moved across the country to find work so I left a lot of my friends behind. Right now I have about 3 friends that I see on a regular basis. That's all I really want though to be honest.
JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#72  Edited By JasonR86

This thread is bumming me out.

FritzDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers