Do you really believe Americans are racist against Obama?

• 154 results
astrotriforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By astrotriforce

So, I was just watching O'Reilly (yes you can leave the thread now. Quietly, go on, go on. No you keep that mouth shut, go on, go on, shoo shoo) and he was having a debate with Geraldo (who's hispanic for those that don't know) about something a white liberal congressman from Virginia (Jim Moran, Democrat) said.  

The guy basically told an Islamic media organization while speaking at a panel or something along those lines that many in America are against the President because he is a black man. And went on his little rant about how the history of racism (from his perspective) and essentially saying all the Conservatives and Tea Party members nowadays are uneasy because Obama is black.  

Now forgetting history for a moment, what do you think is the reality of racism in America in this day and age and in particular towards an African American president?

I agree with O'Reilly that racism towards the President is nearly nil. I think the ones speaking racism more than anyone else are liberals (black and white) about those they disagree with. Take into account the fact that Obama won the election pretty soundly. The real reason that Conservatives and Tea Party sympathizers dislike Obama is because he is liberal, not because he is black. They disagree with his viewpoints and his philosophies, not his skin color. 

I actually submit to you, and I've said this before and I stand by it, that Obama would NOT have won if it weren't BECAUSE OF his skin color. Let's call it "black favoritism". Basically, if Obama was WHITE, he may have lost to McCain (may have, who knows). What pushed Obama over the edge were the 90% of African Americans who voted for him and those who voted for him because he would be the first black President, be that Conservatives, Independents or conservative African Americans who otherwise would've voted McCain but because they wanted to make history, they voted Obama instead. 

Btw, as a white Republican Conservative with Hispanic roots (my g-pa speaks Spanish), I was very happy to see Obama's statement to Egypt today, siding with the protesters. I do hope he gets tougher though. I point that out as to say that I disagree with his policies almost universally and what he believes and stands for (for the most part), but even so, I don't think he is a bad person and there are times I agree with him like now (btw I can almost assure you most liberals would say Bush was a BAD person. BS but it shows the polarity between the two, or am I wrong?).  

Regarding how much Americans love their sports stars for example, and how a large majority are black, I honestly think that kind of thing is proof about how colorblind Americans are. They don't give a sh*t what color the person scoring is, they just want their team to win and they love their sports stars white or black. Same thing with the popularity of rap music and hip-hop amongst non-blacks. While I think color doesn't go unnoticed, I do not think racism plays a part in those who oppose Obama.   

Btw, let's not forget it was Bush who selected the first black Secretary of State and Defense and Republicans who picked first African American Supreme Court Justice (who liberals also hate and despite, all those racists) and the list goes on and on.  

/end rant.

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

Yeah,some are, not all, im not from America,so the race card dosent really work on me...
But if he is a bad president,he is a bad president,be he white,black,muslim,christian,jewish, gay or a women...
Of course,he still has this mandate,and if he wins the next one,will judge after the end of the second one.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By Video_Game_King

Why the hell did you think I think that Americans are racist toward him? Sure, there are definitely some Americans who are racist against him, but it'd be stupid to say that all of them are. Very, very stupid.

astrotriforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By astrotriforce

Right, and as things go if he loses the next one it will be because of his policies NOT his skin color. And if he wins, it will be because of his policies and how people agree, than his skin color. 

So the race card is way way way overplayed. Therefore I ask why liberals and black liberals (read: Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson. Certainly not black conservatives like Michael Steel or Colin Powell, etc.) are always the ones playing it. Obviously it's to marginalize those on the other side and demean them, those they disagree with it, more than there being any truth to their ramblings. 

MikeinSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 177

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By MikeinSC

Moran actually spoke to an American media entity (it is, for wont of a better term, our Arab version of Voice of America). 

And Moran is a known idiot.

You'd have to believe that America suddenly turned horribly bigoted in just two years. 

But, as a conservative, I hope the Dems truly believe that --- because, otherwise, they might think it's the policies people dislike and try and change those.

BigLemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By BigLemon
@astrotriforce: Yeah ESPN did a report on MLK day about how sports remain one of the most equal and level entities in America concerning race.  

I don't know how much sports are representative of the rest of society, but it is something. There are still many places where minorities remain disenfranchised, and the playing field is anything but level.
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#7  Edited By Claude
 that Obama would NOT have won if it weren't BECAUSE OF his skin color.  

That's just stupid. A majority of the US Electorate voted for the man and his vision. He was the better politician. Skin color had nothing to do with it.
1337W422102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By 1337W422102

I think it's more ignorance and LOLAMERICA than straight-up racism.  But that is present, too.

MikeinSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MikeinSC
@Claude said:
"  that Obama would NOT have won if it weren't BECAUSE OF his skin color.    That's just stupid. A majority of the US Electorate voted for the man and his vision. He was the better politician. Skin color had nothing to do with it. "
What vision did he have?

"Hope and Change" isn't a vision. It's an empty slogan.

His Presidency has just reiterated his utter lack of a vision.
DeShawn2ks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By DeShawn2ks

Say what? I think the majority of the people who are against him or mainly because of his policies. I live in a red state and all the people I know who voted against him were because of his policies and these are people who have been friends of mine for a long time.  Being black I really hate when people play the race card all the damn time because things don't go their way. I am sorry sometimes people just don't agree with you because they don't agree with you plain and simple. There are a few people out there that can't accept that a man of color is the president but that is their own problem and they are just going to have to deal because the world is changing. There is still racism out there I will admit that. I encounter it at least a few times a month or whenever I look at the comments on a news story on yahoo regarding Obama or his wife. Man politics is crazy these days.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Claude
@MikeinSC said:
" @Claude said:
"  that Obama would NOT have won if it weren't BECAUSE OF his skin color.    That's just stupid. A majority of the US Electorate voted for the man and his vision. He was the better politician. Skin color had nothing to do with it. "
What vision did he have?  "Hope and Change" isn't a vision. It's an empty slogan.  His Presidency has just reiterated his utter lack of a vision. "
He's been a better President than Bush that's for sure. As for being a politician, he's pretty damn great. He'll get my vote again. The U.S. government always seems two years behind the times. That's just the way they roll. A grain of salt needs to be taken when people talk of change, true change.
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By HitmanAgent47

Obama is also half white, he's mixed even though you are saying he's black.

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I think some people are, some of them are in my own damn family unfortunately. To say that the majority of Americans are racist against him though seems dumb since the majority of Americans elected him in the first place....

MikeinSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MikeinSC
@Claude said:
" @MikeinSC said:
" @Claude said:
What vision did he have?  "Hope and Change" isn't a vision. It's an empty slogan.  His Presidency has just reiterated his utter lack of a vision. "
He's been a better President than Bush that's for sure. As for being a politician, he's pretty damn great. He'll get my vote again. The U.S. government always seems two years behind the times. That's just the way they roll. A grain of salt needs to be taken when people talk of change, true change. "
He's been identical to Bush --- except he spends much more money.

Can you explain what Bush policies he's changed?

He's following Bush's policies in Iraq to the letter.
Gitmo is open.
The government spies on the citizens MORE now.
TSA is even MORE intrusive, which took some doing.
He did push for the tax cut extension.

The only difference is that Obama runs up bigger deficits in a month than Bush did in a year.
KarmaPoliceman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By KarmaPoliceman
@MikeinSC:  He certainly lacked the tremendous vision of the Republican party...
blueduck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By blueduck
@MikeinSC said:
" @Claude said:
The  economy has been getting better for awhile now that's a fact so Obama is going to get a second term. I'm also not sure how people still identify themselves as conservatives, while there are certainly smart conservatives still around they're forced to submit ground to tv fame whores like Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann.
SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SeriouslyNow

Yes.  I've met a few Americans of three different generations who plainly say that they don't like him because he is a black man.  They have also said he got in on the 'black vote'.  I've had one extremely lengthy discussion with a grandmother in FL who said both of these things.  She is highly educated and well read just racist.  She is not the only American who has said these things to me or in my presence.

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ArchScabby

What the hell are you talking about?

Some people are racist, but most aren't.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

astrotriforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By astrotriforce
@HitmanAgent47 said:
" Obama is also half white. "
Well I'm half hispanic but you don't see people calling me hispanic. I'm white. Likewise, Obama is seen as black even though that's not technically true, he's half.  

@Claude said:
Are you going to look me straight in my virtual eyes Mr. Claude and say that Obama would've beaten McCain to the exact extent he did were he white? I submit to you that at the very least, he'd have had half the black vote he got. 
delta_ass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 7

#20  Edited By delta_ass

I'm sure some Americans are probably racist against Obama, but I haven't met any of them. The people I know who dislike Obama just don't like his policies.

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SeriouslyNow
@astrotriforce said:
" @HitmanAgent47 said:
Well I'm half hispanic but you don't see people calling me hispanic. I'm white. Likewise, Obama is seen as black even though that's not technically true, he's half.  

@Claude said:
Are you going to look me straight in my virtual eyes Mr. Claude and say that Obama would've beaten McCain to the exact extent he did were he white? I submit to you that at the very least, he'd have had half the black vote he got.  "
In other words, you're a right wing racist.
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Claude
@ArchScabby said:
" What the hell are you talking about?  Some people are racist, but most aren't.  WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? "
astrotriforce is an idiot. A Christian idiot. I'm lost with the rest of the rhetoric. 
MikeinSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MikeinSC
@KarmaPoliceman said:
" @MikeinSC:  He certainly lacked the tremendous vision of the Republican party... "
Well, Bush lacked the vision of the Democratic Party of 2001 - 2008.

You're aware the whole "Party of No" thing fit them to a tee, right?
Lemoncookie01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Lemoncookie01

No Caption Provided
Keep politics out of giantbomb please,kthxbai
blueduck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By blueduck
@astrotriforce said:
" @HitmanAgent47 said:

@Claude said:
Are you going to look me straight in my virtual eyes Mr. Claude and say that Obama would've beaten McCain to the exact extent he did were he white? I submit to you that at the very least, he'd have had half the black vote he got.  "
Yes, I would look you straight in the eye and  say that. For some reason people forgot how unpopular the GOP was after Bush and all they can  think of is Obama did so well because of the 13% of the population black vote. Gop  strategist knew McCain was going to lose unless he did something drastic so they threw the hail marry VP pick of Sarah Palin which worked for like 4 months but then fell off when people (including a lot of the right leaning middle) realized she was a joke.
grilledcheez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#26  Edited By grilledcheez
@MikeinSC said:
" @Claude said:
" @MikeinSC said:
" @Claude said:
He's been a better President than Bush that's for sure. As for being a politician, he's pretty damn great. He'll get my vote again. The U.S. government always seems two years behind the times. That's just the way they roll. A grain of salt needs to be taken when people talk of change, true change. "
He's been identical to Bush --- except he spends much more money.  Can you explain what Bush policies he's changed?  He's following Bush's policies in Iraq to the letter. Gitmo is open. The government spies on the citizens MORE now. TSA is even MORE intrusive, which took some doing. He did push for the tax cut extension.  The only difference is that Obama runs up bigger deficits in a month than Bush did in a year. "
Well considering how many signing statements Bush used and how many laws were broken by the Bush administration as a whole, I think it's safe to say anybody would be better. 
MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MrKlorox

Lol duh. Yes, the "right" usually is. But nice generalization anyway.

As a Texan, defending Obama or any liberal ideals around here will usually get you into a very uncomfortable situation, often nearing violence. I can't tell the difference between evil and stupid anymore.

MikeinSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MikeinSC
@blueduck said:

" @MikeinSC said:

" @Claude said:
The  economy has been getting better for awhile now that's a fact so Obama is going to get a second term. I'm also not sure how people still identify themselves as conservatives, while there are certainly smart conservatives still around they're forced to submit ground to tv fame whores like Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann. "
Really?

Unemployment is still about 9.4%. Hasn't been below 9% in how many months now?
House prices are dropping AGAIN.
People are unemployed for the longest time in the history that we've kept records on it.
Social Security begins running permanent deficits this year --- a few years early. 
And, apparently, spending TRILLIONS on infrastructure since 2006 just isn't enough. Weird.
Notice how badly gas prices have gone up?

But, hey, if you're on Wall Street or work for the Feds, times are great. For the remaining 95%+ of Americans, it hasn't been the days of wine and roses. 

Outside of the stock market going up --- can you name many other positive pieces of economic news? The CBO's most recent report isn't exactly painting a happy picture.

You mean the same Bachmann who actually addressed difficult issues in her response to Obama's punt of a SOTU speech?
MikeinSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MikeinSC
@GrilledCheez01 said:
" @MikeinSC said:
" @Claude said:
" @MikeinSC said:
" @Claude said:
He's been identical to Bush --- except he spends much more money.  Can you explain what Bush policies he's changed?  He's following Bush's policies in Iraq to the letter. Gitmo is open. The government spies on the citizens MORE now. TSA is even MORE intrusive, which took some doing. He did push for the tax cut extension.  The only difference is that Obama runs up bigger deficits in a month than Bush did in a year. "
Well considering how many signing statements Bush used and how many laws were broken by the Bush administration as a whole, I think it's safe to say anybody would be better.  "
Obama ALSO uses signing statements.

And can you name the laws Bush broke?
dtat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By dtat

This is a misleading question because it conjures up the image of a racist hillbilly. It's not like people are overtly racist toward or against him (most people anyway), but it is something that people think about one way or another. It's just a product of our history and the political climate for all of human history. Saying that some people are "racist" and others are "not racist" is an incredible oversimplification of the issue.

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By McGhee

I live in a medium sized town out in the country in the South. There are people I know that I would call friends who are overall good people that are extremely racist. But they are not the worst kind of racist. These are the kind of people that will tell a racist joke in all white company and even say somewhat nasty things about black people, but wouldn't treat a black person any different in day to day life. I imagine there are black people who act much the same way. 

But overall, even in one of the more racist areas of the country, most of the people are not racist at all. Racism has become a boogey man that the media likes to throw out to get ratings. There is not nearly the amount of racism that people think when they watch the news. Like all this talk that the Tea Party exists only to hate black people. That's utter bullshit. The "Tea" in Tea Party stands for "Taxed Enough Already". This has nothing to do with race. Goddamn, do I hate the media and the political parties.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Claude

actionTACO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By actionTACO

WHERES THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE?!?!

PrivateIronTFU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By PrivateIronTFU

Not most, some, but I really don't care either way.

blueduck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By blueduck
@MikeinSC said:
" @blueduck said:

" @MikeinSC said:

" @Claude said:
The  economy has been getting better for awhile now that's a fact so Obama is going to get a second term. I'm also not sure how people still identify themselves as conservatives, while there are certainly smart conservatives still around they're forced to submit ground to tv fame whores like Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann. "
Really?  Unemployment is still about 9.4%. Hasn't been below 9% in how many months now?House prices are dropping AGAIN. People are unemployed for the longest time in the history that we've kept records on it. Social Security begins running permanent deficits this year --- a few years early.  And, apparently, spending TRILLIONS on infrastructure since 2006 just isn't enough. Weird. Notice how badly gas prices have gone up? But, hey, if you're on Wall Street or work for the Feds, times are great. For the remaining 95%+ of Americans, it hasn't been the days of wine and roses.   Outside of the stock market going up --- can you name many other positive pieces of economic news? The CBO's most recent report isn't exactly painting a happy picture. You mean the same Bachmann who actually addressed difficult issues in her response to Obama's punt of a SOTU speech? "
I was going to start a reasoned debate with you until this came out of your mouth  " You mean the same Bachmann who actually addressed difficult issues in her response to Obama's punt of a SOTU speech?" because I don't know anyone who isn't a hardcore Beck fan that watched her teaparty rebuttal and thought "damn this woman is on the ball!"
Famov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Famov

Lots of people are racist. Some Americans are racist. Some Americans voted for Obama because he was black and some Americans voted for someone other than Obama because he was black. Many, if not most other Americans voted for Obama, or didn't, for much more justifiable reasons. I'll bet that there are some Americans who managed to base their vote on something far less important than the color of a man's skin. Diversity of opinion and motivation is found everywhere, but especially so in the Melting Pot.

As for the 2008 election: Obama won because he raised more money, he was a better campaigner, a majority of media outlets supported him, and he wasn't a Republican. There are other reasons too. His identity as a black man did influence the election, I would guess, but I cannot give an educated guess as to how.

MikeinSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By MikeinSC
@actionTACO said:
" WHERES THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE?!?! "
Find it odd that HI Governor said, specifically, he'd release it...and can't seem to find it. And now HI wants to charge $100 for somebody to view a public record.
fwylo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By fwylo

Canada ftw.

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MrKlorox
@MikeinSC said:
" @actionTACO said:
Find it odd that HI Governor said, specifically, he'd release it...and can't seem to find it. And now HI wants to charge $100 for somebody to view a public record. "
 After reading the rest of what you typed, I'm sure you do.
Where_Am_I

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Where_Am_I

There are going to always be racist people...  so of course some are racist towards him... I honestly think Obama is not that great... but a huge step up from Bush.... Damn it United States, stop being stupid... it's time to throw away the party system... let's start deciding based on logic.... *sigh*...

fwylo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By fwylo
blueduck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By blueduck
@MikeinSC said:
" @actionTACO said:
Find it odd that HI Governor said, specifically, he'd release it...and can't seem to find it. And now HI wants to charge $100 for somebody to view a public record. "
LOL damn you're a birther! They're charging $100 dollars for one because so many people keep ordering them up over and over again. Obama has released it and as far as anyone reasonable is concerned the case was closed as long time ago. The problem with brithers however is they're conspirisists and they will believe what they want no matter what proof is shown just like the people who think JKF was killed by a second gunman no matter what evidence is shown to the contrary. It doesn't make any sense because basically they have a huge wall of simple reasonable evidence but since they themselves don't like Obama they chose to believe any small thing that comes out and hook onto to it like it proves something. Same with the truthers or the people who think there was an "arab" guy at he OKC bombing.
MikeinSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MikeinSC
@blueduck said:
" @MikeinSC said:
" @blueduck said:

" @MikeinSC said:

" @Claude said:
Really?  Unemployment is still about 9.4%. Hasn't been below 9% in how many months now?House prices are dropping AGAIN. People are unemployed for the longest time in the history that we've kept records on it. Social Security begins running permanent deficits this year --- a few years early.  And, apparently, spending TRILLIONS on infrastructure since 2006 just isn't enough. Weird. Notice how badly gas prices have gone up? But, hey, if you're on Wall Street or work for the Feds, times are great. For the remaining 95%+ of Americans, it hasn't been the days of wine and roses.   Outside of the stock market going up --- can you name many other positive pieces of economic news? The CBO's most recent report isn't exactly painting a happy picture. You mean the same Bachmann who actually addressed difficult issues in her response to Obama's punt of a SOTU speech? "
I was going to start a reasoned debate with you until this came out of your mouth  " You mean the same Bachmann who actually addressed difficult issues in her response to Obama's punt of a SOTU speech?" because I don't know anyone who isn't a hardcore Beck fan that watched her teaparty rebuttal and thought "damn this woman is on the ball!" "
You were going to start a reasoned debate? Well, I'm glad you were going to start because your work so far has been piss-poor and an insult to the concept of discourse. I shouldn't be slumming it dealing with the likes of you as is.

Didn't say it was a great speech. I said she brought up issues that the current President lacks either the intellectual capacity or courage to do so himself. I must wonder what board you're reading since, CLEARLY, it isn't this one.

Anybody who wishes to discuss fiscal discipline and is too timid to bring up Social Security, Medicare, or Medicaid is a clown and should be ignored because they aren't serious.
MikeinSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MikeinSC
@MrKlorox said:
" @MikeinSC said:
" @actionTACO said:
 After reading the rest of what you typed, I'm sure you do. "
I doubt that heavily.

I mean the you reading part. 

No way you're actually literate.
Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#45  Edited By Undeadpool

Some.

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MrKlorox
@MikeinSC:  By bringing up the birth certificate, you exempted yourself from any form of debate that could possibly be considered reasonable or serious.

Oh and you're insulting MY intelligence? My, my... you're one ridiculous charade of irony aren't you?
meteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By meteora

I have a odd suspicion that Obama can't really govern the country without the support of Congress, much like other Presidents that couldn't get certain things done without Congress.

grilledcheez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#48  Edited By grilledcheez
@MikeinSC said:
" @GrilledCheez01 said:
" @MikeinSC said:
" @Claude said:
" @MikeinSC said:
" @Claude said:
Well considering how many signing statements Bush used and how many laws were broken by the Bush administration as a whole, I think it's safe to say anybody would be better.  "
Obama ALSO uses signing statements.  And can you name the laws Bush broke? "
Yeah but his signing statements aren't written up by Dick Cheney's Lawyer to say "we're not gonna fucking listen congress we'll do what we please kthx".  As for laws, Carl Rove did a lot of smearing in your state (if SC is South Carolina).  The fact he ignored legislation is breaking the law in itself, they also had some young neo conservative at the Department of Justice giving Bush the permission to do whatever he wanted wherever he wanted (making him above the law).  Unfortunately Yoo was only a desk clerk and wasn't supposed to be doing this.  Then there's the whole Valerie Plame ordeal where they leaked out the name and the blamed Scooter Libby.  The Bush Administration also forced Eric Shinseki into early retirement simply because he said we needed more troops in Iraq (which we did), but Obama later rectified his career and his benefits which he was denied.  Good thing Obama supports our 4 star generals.   Cheney was in the shelter when 9/11 happened talking about any way we could use this to attack Iraq.  I don't know, the things I've learned (from a former top ranking historian in the CIA) about the Bush Administration kinda make me want to vomit.
SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By SeriouslyNow

Ignore Mike, he wished death on the whole Arab region.  Racist idiot.  No wonder he's commenting so heavily in this thread.

TheGovernor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By TheGovernor

if America was so racist against him, I doubt  he would have been elected in the first place