• 89 results
  • 1
  • 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for whackmypinata
#1 Posted by whackmypinata (1025 posts) -

Just wondering

Avatar image for whysoserious
#2 Posted by WhySoSerious (646 posts) -
whackmypinata said:
"Just wondering"
Why?
Avatar image for black_rose
#3 Posted by Black_Rose (7772 posts) -

I'm not answering that...

Avatar image for ultimate_pwr_rngr
#4 Posted by Ultimate_pwr_rngr (763 posts) -

Yes.

Avatar image for whackmypinata
#5 Posted by whackmypinata (1025 posts) -
WhySoSerious said:
"whackmypinata said:
"Just wondering"
Why?"
Whacking the pinata has been tough lately.
Avatar image for whysoserious
#6 Posted by WhySoSerious (646 posts) -
whackmypinata said:
"WhySoSerious said:
"whackmypinata said:
"Just wondering"
Why?"
Whacking the pinata has been tough lately."
rofl.
Avatar image for clubsandwich
#7 Posted by clubsandwich (3965 posts) -

yes

Avatar image for black_rose
#8 Posted by Black_Rose (7772 posts) -
whackmypinata said:
"Whacking the pinata has been tough lately."
i lol'd
Avatar image for carmel_chewy
#9 Posted by Carmel_Chewy (355 posts) -

It was only a matter of time before this question was asked. >_>

Avatar image for absurd
#10 Posted by Absurd (2932 posts) -

I have before, and it really gets itchy after.

Avatar image for alexb
#11 Posted by AlexB (1052 posts) -

sure do

Avatar image for drvannostren
#12 Posted by DrVanNostren (161 posts) -

No sir, it's a jungle down there.

Avatar image for microwavedapple
#13 Posted by microwavedapple (175 posts) -

No, but they could do with a light trim though.

Avatar image for samcotts
#14 Posted by samcotts (2432 posts) -

In fear that people who have answered yes, are actually in fact joking, I refuse to answer for now :D

Avatar image for boyling
#15 Posted by Boyling (218 posts) -

Non-shaved pubes are great for your sex life! Nothing turns girls and boys on more than a mouthful of hair :P

Avatar image for sentry
#16 Posted by Sentry (4198 posts) -

Every birthday do a complete shave.... but trimming is every now and then.

Wtf...

Avatar image for blu_magic
#17 Posted by Blu_Magic (2026 posts) -

Nope and that's a very strange question to ask.

Avatar image for pibo47
#18 Posted by Pibo47 (3238 posts) -

Ummm........yeah....but what the fuck type of question is that?

Avatar image for doctortran
#19 Posted by DoctorTran (1596 posts) -

Sure do.

Avatar image for lind_l_taylor
#20 Posted by Lind_L_Taylor (4125 posts) -

Yes. Daily. It's the tough life of being a porn star...

Avatar image for biffmcblumpkin
#21 Posted by BiffMcBlumpkin (3822 posts) -

Balls and bottom of shaft only.

Trim the area up above dick, don't shave it. No joke.

This may very well be the creepiest post I've ever made you dumb motherfuckers, but BiffMcBlumpkin does what he needs to do. So, fuck all of you.

Avatar image for solid_snakexx
#22 Posted by Solid_SnakeXx (1838 posts) -

Tried it once it kinda hurt, having a future girlfriend do it for me :D

Avatar image for boyling
#23 Posted by Boyling (218 posts) -
Solid_SnakeXx said:
"Tried it once it kinda hurt, having a future girlfriend do it for me :D"
She'll wipe your ass for you, too?
Avatar image for thegtavaccine
#24 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2916 posts) -

Trim em. And I lol'ed at Biff's post.

Avatar image for hell_dude
#25 Posted by Hell_Dude (52 posts) -

Nop, not shaving. Cutting them, so there wouldn't be a jungle there. Good question, though.

Avatar image for biggerbomb
#26 Posted by BiggerBomb (7011 posts) -

Trim, not shave. This thread is awesome.

Avatar image for toxicenchiliada
#27 Posted by toxicEnchiliada (354 posts) -

I Trim........I can't believe I'm posting this

Avatar image for biffmcblumpkin
#28 Posted by BiffMcBlumpkin (3822 posts) -
Solid_SnakeXx said:
"Tried it once it kinda hurt, having a future girlfriend do it for me :D"
I don't consider shaving your nuts creepy.

Shaving all of your pubes is creepy unless you've got a vag. 

But this shit, this shit you're planning on. That's the creepiest shit of all.
Avatar image for breton
#29 Posted by breton (1448 posts) -

No, I find that quite emasculating. Maybe a trim, but I haven't done that either.

Avatar image for clean
#30 Posted by Clean (2432 posts) -

Welcome to the Jungle WE got Fun and GAMES

Avatar image for vaxadrin
#31 Posted by Vaxadrin (2319 posts) -

What the fuck?  What kind of a question is that?











Of course I do!!

Avatar image for black_rose
#32 Posted by Black_Rose (7772 posts) -

I love this thread already

Avatar image for mats
#33 Posted by Mats (135 posts) -

I don't have any

Avatar image for twenty0ne
#34 Edited by twenty0ne (3056 posts) -

You got to manscape every once in awhile...

Avatar image for biffmcblumpkin
#35 Posted by BiffMcBlumpkin (3822 posts) -

I'm more interested in finding out which members here shave someone else's pubes.

Avatar image for semicolon1twlev2
#36 Posted by semicolon1twlev2 (919 posts) -
Absurd said:
"I have before, and it really gets itchy after."
Not really.  Didn't for me.  If it does for anyone, the itch eventually goes away.

Yes, I do.  =D
Avatar image for twenty0ne
#37 Posted by twenty0ne (3056 posts) -
dreDREb13 said:
"Absurd said:
"I have before, and it really gets itchy after."
Not really.  Didn't for me.  If it does for anyone, the itch eventually goes away.

Yes, I do.  =D"
Are you kidding me? It gets hella itchy.
Avatar image for biggerbomb
#38 Posted by BiggerBomb (7011 posts) -
twenty0ne said:
"dreDREb13 said:
"Absurd said:
"I have before, and it really gets itchy after."
Not really.  Didn't for me.  If it does for anyone, the itch eventually goes away.

Yes, I do.  =D"
Are you kidding me? It gets hella itchy."

Extremely.
Avatar image for biffmcblumpkin
#39 Posted by BiffMcBlumpkin (3822 posts) -

The itch does go away you nutjobs. Just have to get used to it, takes a couple of time to,  then it's smooth sailing (no pun intended.)

Avatar image for twenty0ne
#40 Posted by twenty0ne (3056 posts) -
BiffMcBlumpkin said:
"The itch does go away you nutjobs. Just have to get used to it, takes a couple of time to,  then it's smooth sailing (no pun intended.)"
Well yah it goes away. But until then, it's not very comfortable.
Avatar image for biggerbomb
#41 Edited by BiggerBomb (7011 posts) -

Funny story:

I was with my (at the time) girlfriend and I was trying to get my hands in her...you get the picture.

As I was creeping down there I realized that I felt a lot of fur, she pulled my hand away and didn't want me to go forward with it. I suspect that might have been way. >.>

Or she could have just been afraid. Either way though, I went home that night very disappointed.

Avatar image for biffmcblumpkin
#42 Edited by BiffMcBlumpkin (3822 posts) -
twenty0ne said:
"BiffMcBlumpkin said:
"The itch does go away you nutjobs. Just have to get used to it, takes a couple of time to,  then it's smooth sailing (no pun intended.)"
Well yah it goes away. But until then, it's not very comfortable."
I meant it doesn't happen everytime, only the first few times - then it never happens again once everything gets used to the routine. That's how it went down for BiffMcBlumpkin at least.

I'm leaving this thread forever. I've creeped myself out on levels I didn't even consider before coming into this thread.

I'm a creepy motherfucker now. Shame on all of you.
Avatar image for whackmypinata
#43 Posted by whackmypinata (1025 posts) -
BiffMcBlumpkin said:
"twenty0ne said:
"BiffMcBlumpkin said:
"The itch does go away you nutjobs. Just have to get used to it, takes a couple of time to,  then it's smooth sailing (no pun intended.)"
Well yah it goes away. But until then, it's not very comfortable."
I meant it doesn't happen everytime, only the first few times - then it never happens again once everything gets used to the routine. That's how it went down for BiffMcBlumpkin at least.

I'm leaving this thread forever. I've creeped myself out on levels I didn't even consider before coming into this thread.

I'm a creepy motherfucker know. Shame on all of you."
I'm enjoying this.
Avatar image for biffmcblumpkin
#44 Posted by BiffMcBlumpkin (3822 posts) -
BiggerBomb said:
"Funny story:

I was with my (at the time) girlfriend and I was trying to get my hands in her...you get the picture.

As I was creeping down there I realized that I felt a lot of fur, she pulled my hand away and didn't want me to go forward with it. I suspect that might have been way. >.>

Or she could have just been afraid. Either way though, I went home that night very disappointed."

Maybe she didn't want you to know she was smuggling chipmunks across the border for enormous profits.
Avatar image for mr_tickles
#45 Posted by mr_tickles (186 posts) -

Maybe she stopped you because you were trying to fist her?

Just a thought....

Avatar image for biggerbomb
#46 Edited by BiggerBomb (7011 posts) -
mr_tickles said:
"Maybe she stopped you because you were trying to fist her?

Just a thought...."

No.


BiffMcBlumpkin said:
"BiggerBomb said:
"Funny story:

I was with my (at the time) girlfriend and I was trying to get my hands in her...you get the picture.

As I was creeping down there I realized that I felt a lot of fur, she pulled my hand away and didn't want me to go forward with it. I suspect that might have been way. >.>

Or she could have just been afraid. Either way though, I went home that night very disappointed."

Maybe she didn't want you to know she was smuggling chipmunks across the border for enormous profits."

BiffMcBlumpkin makes me giggle.
Avatar image for relys
#47 Posted by Relys (1001 posts) -

How would I go about.. Arranging this delicate operation?

Avatar image for black_rose
#48 Posted by Black_Rose (7772 posts) -
BiffMcBlumpkin said:
"BiggerBomb said:
"Funny story:

I was with my (at the time) girlfriend and I was trying to get my hands in her...you get the picture.

As I was creeping down there I realized that I felt a lot of fur, she pulled my hand away and didn't want me to go forward with it. I suspect that might have been way. >.>

Or she could have just been afraid. Either way though, I went home that night very disappointed."

Maybe she didn't want you to know she was smuggling chipmunks across the border for enormous profits."
Holy fucking lol
Avatar image for biffmcblumpkin
#49 Edited by BiffMcBlumpkin (3822 posts) -

Jump in the shower and wash the whole area first. Then go about it with a regular razor, like a Mach 3, and regular shave cream. Electrics are for pussies. Be fucking careful, one wrong move is fucking disaster. After you're done it's back into the shower to wash up again to make sure none of the folicles get infected or funky and everything is clean. Anything for the ladies, sacrifices such as this have to be made.

This is seriously the creepiest fucking thing ever. God everything is creepy. 

Avatar image for dualreaver
#50 Posted by DualReaver (3791 posts) -

Yuppers.