No, can't say that i do.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By Claude

No. I have a spirit in me that is all organic. I will live and die as a human being. Will my spirit live on? Sure it will. As sure as rain.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b43dadb9061b
deactivated-5b43dadb9061b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

You should be more specific.

RaikohBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RaikohBlade

Yes, I worship the Lord. I believe everyone worships something, even if they deny it. It can be money, power, influence, status, anything. What someone values most will become their god, and they will worship it. This usually happens subconsciously. It's human nature.

BombKareshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By BombKareshi

I worship God.

Omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Omega

Sure I do. False idols and graven images mostly, no more than the average 20-something. However, if you're talking about a deity of some sort then no. 

Ragdrazi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ragdrazi

Out here we only worship one god. And that god is the gun.

That's not a reference to anything. I'm just getting ready for the coming economic collapse.

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9  Edited By LordXavierBritish

I cut my pet dog up and then cremated his body. I sprinkle a pinch of the ashes on my meal each night so that he will always be with me.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By zeforgotten

Nope

Avatar image for lemmycaution217
Lemmycaution217

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By Lemmycaution217

@ZeForgotten said:

Nope

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb67033e3422
deactivated-5bb67033e3422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My partners body, not much else.

inkerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By inkerman
@RaikohBlade said:
Yes, I worship the Lord. I believe everyone worships something, even if they deny it. It can be money, power, influence, status, anything. What someone values most will become their god, and they will worship it. This usually happens subconsciously. It's human nature.
I don't think that's the case, there's a huge difference between someone valuing something highly and worshipping it as a deity.
Ragdrazi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ragdrazi
@RaikohBlade said:

People throw around the words human nature like they mean something. Certainly religious worship has a history, and that history is very neolithic in nature. Which means that for the vast majority of the time humans have have been on the planet, we have not had it. Prehaps when you say worship you mean something more like enjoy. But to expand the sort of religious worship you do with the "Lord" to everything everyone has ever done ever isn't anything like correct.

Things like money, power, influence, and status are tangibles. They can be known and "enjoyed." God, however, is, by definition, unknowable and intangible. He/she/it/they can only be worshiped.

Also, Claude loves to troll.
Avatar image for mordeaniischaos
MordeaniisChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By MordeaniisChaos

@Inkerman: The definition specifies it be a divine entity or supernatural force.

RaikohBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By RaikohBlade
@Ragdrazi: Just because you aren't capable of enjoying God, it doesn't mean others aren't. You should limit the scope of your definition to yourself. But for your sake, I hope you will someday realize the joys of the Lord. 
@Inkerman: There are many forms of worship. Prayer is one form of worship, but many others exist. Through your actions and values, you can passively worship something. After a certain point, if you value something highly enough so as to make it the purpose of your life, you will be inadvertently worshiping it.  
Ragdrazi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ragdrazi
@RaikohBlade said:

@Ragdrazi: Just because you aren't capable of enjoying God, it doesn't mean others aren't. You should limit the scope of your definition to yourself. But for your sake, I hope you will someday realize the joys of the Lord. 

No. You are not capable of enjoying god, son. You are capable of enjoying ceremony that you say brings you closer to god. You are capable of enjoying a community of like minded individuals. You are capable even of enjoying a "godly lifestyle," if you so wish. But as any theologian will tell you, you are not capable of enjoying or indeed knowing anything about the nature of god, at all.
Dallas_Raines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Dallas_Raines

Nope, kneeling hurts real bad.

RaikohBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By RaikohBlade
@Ragdrazi: I don't intend to get into an argument with you, as the joys of God are beyond mere logic. You can lump me in with every religious person out there, but I do not follow religion. I follow the Lord himself. I can honestly say that I have tasted his glory firsthand, and not through any ridiculous ceremony. I don't have that perfect "godly lifestyle" you're referring to, and I don't need one. Being holy is greater than perfection. 
Ragdrazi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Ragdrazi
@RaikohBlade said:
@Ragdrazi: I don't intend to get into an argument with you, as the joys of God are beyond mere logic. You can lump me in with every religious person out there, but I do not follow religion. I follow the Lord himself. I can honestly say that I have tasted his glory firsthand, and not through any ridiculous ceremony. I don't have that perfect "godly lifestyle" you're referring to, and I don't need one. Being holy is greater than perfection. 
... uh... really? Is this a joke?
OllyOxenFree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#21  Edited By OllyOxenFree

In b4 the lock.

RaikohBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By RaikohBlade
@Ragdrazi said:
@RaikohBlade said:
I'm not joking, and I'm not trolling you. You can believe what you like, but my words are true.
Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#23  Edited By Vinny_Says

like a God? nope....

I only worship 2 things, these dead presidents and my gat.

Ragdrazi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ragdrazi
@RaikohBlade said:
@Ragdrazi said:
@RaikohBlade said:
I'm not joking, and I'm not trolling you. You can believe what you like, but my words are true.
So... what did his glory taste like?
MoonlightMoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 85

User Lists: 15

#25  Edited By MoonlightMoth

Yes, but not any gods.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Claude

@Ragdrazi said:

Also, Claude loves to troll.

Artfully, thank you very much, discussion to be had, mad...hatter.

RaikohBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By RaikohBlade
@Ragdrazi said:
@RaikohBlade said:
@Ragdrazi said:
@RaikohBlade said:
If I had to put it in words, I would have to say it's the sweetest thing I've ever tasted, far beyond anything of this world. A good way to describe it is pure joy and satisfaction. It's the most comforting feeling ever.  When I'm enjoying the Lord, I feel like I need nothing else, no matter what problems I'm going through in life. This is because all I need is Christ Himself, and He is my real life supply. Apart from Christ, I can truly say that I have no life. He is my life, both figuratively and literally.
TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#28  Edited By TheGreatGuero

I worship Claude. Without him, I would not be here.

Yanngc33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#29  Edited By Yanngc33

I worship twinkies

jetsetwillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By jetsetwillie

nope. i find the idea of worshipping a man made creation such as god ludicrous. i can understand why people thousands of years ago worshipped the sun. but we don't live in caves any more and we are no longer afraid of the thunder and lightning. 

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Claude

@TheGreatGuero said:

I worship Claude. Without him, I would not be here.
No Caption Provided
turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 11

#32  Edited By turboman

I'm preparing a bible study for 71.4% of Giant Bomb.

TwoLines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TwoLines

Aww yeah, another one of thoese Claude polls. Love these. 
Keep up the good work my man.

mylifeforAiur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By mylifeforAiur

I worship Saint Clooney. The patron saint of acting.

Ragdrazi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Ragdrazi
@RaikohBlade said:

@Ragdrazi said:

@RaikohBlade said:

@Ragdrazi said:

@RaikohBlade said:
If I had to put it in words, I would have to say it's the sweetest thing I've ever tasted, far beyond anything of this world. A good way to describe it is pure joy and satisfaction. It's the most comforting feeling ever.  When I'm enjoying the Lord, I feel like I need nothing else, no matter what problems I'm going through in life. This is because all I need is Christ Himself, and He is my real life supply. Apart from Christ, I can truly say that I have no life. He is my life, both figuratively and literally.

Did it hurt your jaw?

Oh, just a second...

There we go.
rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#36  Edited By rjayb89

Vinny.

Wait, no.

Wait, yes.

KeyboardJunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By KeyboardJunkie

I'm going to go with no on this one.

Slaker117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#38  Edited By Slaker117

Yep, Satan.

wolf_blitzer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By wolf_blitzer85

Nope and I am a perfectly functional human being.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#40  Edited By BeachThunder

I worship Gabe, for he bestowed glory onto games of the PC.

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I worship myself, I am my own goddess and I make my own way through life.

Ave Satanas.

time allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By time allen

nope.avi

valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By valrog

Do I worship what?

emem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By emem

@RaikohBlade said:

@Ragdrazi said:
@RaikohBlade said:
@Ragdrazi said:
@RaikohBlade said:
If I had to put it in words, I would have to say it's the sweetest thing I've ever tasted, far beyond anything of this world. A good way to describe it is pure joy and satisfaction. It's the most comforting feeling ever. When I'm enjoying the Lord, I feel like I need nothing else, no matter what problems I'm going through in life. This is because all I need is Christ Himself, and He is my real life supply. Apart from Christ, I can truly say that I have no life. He is my life, both figuratively and literally.

Do you think a higher being (the perfect being) would want anyone to follow/worship "it"?

inkerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By inkerman

@RaikohBlade
said:

@Inkerman: There are many forms of worship. Prayer is one form of worship, but many others exist. Through your actions and values, you can passively worship something. After a certain point, if you value something highly enough so as to make it the purpose of your life, you will be inadvertently worshiping it.  

No you don't. Look up the definition of worship. Worshipping something is quite different from valuing highly, even if you make it your purpose in life. The thing you value most dearly might be your wife, but you don't worship her do you? 

@RaikohBlade said: 
 Being holy is greater than perfection. 

A logical impossibility. 
Avatar image for tim_the_corsair
tim_the_corsair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By tim_the_corsair

The last Claude poll I posted in was about showering with groups of men.

This one is about religion, and whether I worship. As a former Catholic school boy, it's funny how these two topics intersect...

And no, I don't worship, I find the idea of God or Gods existing to be absurd.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#47  Edited By wefwefasdf

@emem said:

@RaikohBlade said:

@Ragdrazi said:
@RaikohBlade said:
@Ragdrazi said:
@RaikohBlade said:
If I had to put it in words, I would have to say it's the sweetest thing I've ever tasted, far beyond anything of this world. A good way to describe it is pure joy and satisfaction. It's the most comforting feeling ever. When I'm enjoying the Lord, I feel like I need nothing else, no matter what problems I'm going through in life. This is because all I need is Christ Himself, and He is my real life supply. Apart from Christ, I can truly say that I have no life. He is my life, both figuratively and literally.

Do you think a higher being (the perfect being) would want anyone to follow/worship "it"?

Yep. It says so very plainly in scripture.

Let's not turn this thread into a Christian bashing expedition. I know it is hard once the ball starts rolling (thanks @Ragrazi) but let's try to keep this civil.

Mars_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#48  Edited By Mars_Cleric

lolz

tebbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#49  Edited By tebbit

I'm just here to bust phat rhymes on all y'all.

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Red12b

do women count?