If you do tell us why, If you haven't tried them, What are you waiting for...
The recipe is simple...
3 eggs, Monterrey Jack Cheese, Flour Tortillas, Mayonnaise, Salsa Valentina (Optional)
- Stir the three eggs in a bowl like an omelette
- Add little squares of monterrey jack cheese to the bowl
- Hot pan, olive oil, let it warm up.
- Pour the egg and cheese to the pan
- Cook to your taste, (make sure the cheese starts to melt)
- On a tortilla pan, Cook your Flour tortillas,
- Once the eggs and the tortillas are done, put a little mayo on the tortilla, as well as some of your egg and cheese.
- Add valentina sauce (optional)
- Orange Juice , and you are done.
You are welcome.
Log in to comment