Dogging would be the easiest thing ever.

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By ArchScabby

Seriously okay?  I mean fishing is hard because fish do  not give a fuck.  They see  your fishing rod with a worm on it and they're all like, "yo, I'm hungry and I would eat that worm, but I'm a fucking fish so fuck that shit!"  Then it swims away and you don't catch it. Dogs on the other hand are dumb as hell.  You putting a fucking rotten piece of bread on a hook and throw it in your neighbors backyard and that dog will run right to it, and bam you just caught yourself a dog.  I believe in catch and release though so have your friend take a picture of you holding it up, then throw it the fuck back.  So anyways this is the reason dogging is not a sport, and fishing is, dogging is too fucking easy, and fishing is too fucking hard. 

Do you agree?

Also, I got a new dachshund, and I named her Tali, because of Mass Effect.  I'm a nerd.

cap123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By cap123

In england, dogging is having sex with a stranger in the back seat of a car in a random car park.

BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin
@ArchScabby said:
"You putting a fucking rotten piece of bread on a hook and throw it in your neighbors backyard and that dog will right right to it, and bam you just caught yourself a dog. "

If you lived in California though half the time you'd be reeling in Ryan Davis.
scarace360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By scarace360
@cap123: Sounds awesome!
ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ArchScabby
@cap123:  Still easier then fishing.
BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin
@cap123 said:
"In england, dogging is having sex with a stranger in the back seat of a car in a random car park. "

That doesn't make sense, what are the chances of running into a stranger in the back seat of your car?
Adamsons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Adamsons

Dogging is a British euphemism for engaging in sexual acts in a semi-public place (typically a secluded car in a car park) and then watching others doing so. Frequently, there are more than two participants; both group sex and gang banging can be included. As observation is encouraged, voyeurism and exhibitionism are closely associated with dogging. The two sets of people involved often meet either randomly or (increasingly) arrange to meet-up beforehand over the Internet.

:]

Avatar image for randominternetuser
RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BiffMcBlumpkin said:
" @ArchScabby said:
"You putting a fucking rotten piece of bread on a hook and throw it in your neighbors backyard and that dog will right right to it, and bam you just caught yourself a dog. "
If you lived in California though half the time you'd be reeling in Ryan Davis. "
Christ you're too funny... I hope you're a comedian.  (Not sarcasm, it kind of sounds like it though)
Prolix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Prolix

I see, OP.  May I subscribe to your News Letter? I find your ideas very interesting and thought provoking. 

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By iam3green

well i learned something new :) dogging, sex in a public place. 

it is true though. dogs are pretty stupid when they want something. fishing is nice and relaxing sometimes when you want to catch something. i remember fishing with my dad. i caught a small fish while my dad didn't catch anything that day. it was pretty funny that it would happen.

Mrnitropb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By Mrnitropb

Meh. try noodling, or grabbling, where you go diving in murky fucking swamps and ponds, and grab catfish the size of Labradors, with your bare hands. And most guys who do it regularly have a set of beds they fish regularly, so the odds are pretty good.

WickedCestus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By WickedCestus

This is the best thread I have ever read.

tearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 52

#13  Edited By tearhead
@cap123 said:
" In england, dogging is having sex with a stranger in the back seat of a car in a random car park. "
This thread is a disappointment. 
Australia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Australia

Dude, you think Dogging is hard, try bumming. Though some petty cash on the ground and then swipe your giant novelty sized net and you just caught yourself a bum. I like to keep my bums in a tank then watch them play together and marvel at their pretty colours. 

shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By shirogane
@Australia said:
"Dude, you think Dogging is hard, try bumming. Though some petty cash on the ground and then swipe your giant novelty sized net and you just caught yourself a bum. I like to keep my bums in a tank then watch them play together and marvel at their pretty colours.  "

Man, that reminds me, why is it that you always see bums holding huge bottles of orange juice? What is it with them and orange juice?
FetusFelcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By FetusFelcher

'dogs are dumber than fish! imma go grab a steak and try to catch myself a pittbull. yum yum yum'

u dum.

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ArchScabby
@FetusFelcher said:
" 'dogs are dumber than fish! imma go grab a steak and try to catch myself a pittbull. yum yum yum'  u dum. "
Better watch it, or I'm gonna pick up FetusFelchering.
FetusFelcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By FetusFelcher
Zafmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Zafmg

try buggering instead see how that works out

FetusFelcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By FetusFelcher
@Zafmg said:
" try buggering instead see how that works out "
That's what priests do to little boys.
TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#21  Edited By TheGreatGuero

This is the greatest concept I've ever heard of. Hahaha, this is just too awesome. You're a bloody genius.

Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#22  Edited By Xeiphyer
@cap123 said:
" In england, dogging is having sex with a stranger in the back seat of a car in a random car park. "
Best reply ever.
Avatar image for deactivated-60ae53b407571
deactivated-60ae53b407571

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

@ArchScabby said:
" Seriously okay?  I mean fishing is hard because fish do  not give a fuck.  They see  your fishing rod with a worm on it and they're all like, "yo, I'm hungry and I would eat that worm, but I'm a fucking fish so fuck that shit!"  Then it swims away and you don't catch it. Dogs on the other hand are dumb as hell.  You putting a fucking rotten piece of bread on a hook and throw it in your neighbors backyard and that dog will run right to it, and bam you just caught yourself a dog.  I believe in catch and release though so have your friend take a picture of you holding it up, then throw it the fuck back.  So anyways this is the reason dogging is not a sport, and fishing is, dogging is too fucking easy, and fishing is too fucking hard.   Do you agree?  Also, I got a new dachshund, and I named her Tali, because of Mass Effect.  I'm a nerd. "
Try cats, OP. They're even less intelligent beings :3
cap123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#24  Edited By cap123

Just to clarify, you meet up with a stranger in a car park, (there are 'popular dogging spots) then you have sex with them while others look in through the windows and masturbate.

YoThatLimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#25  Edited By YoThatLimp
@ArchScabby said:
"  Tali, because of Mass Effect.  I'm a nerd. "
Did you pursue the relationship?
JerichoBlyth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#26  Edited By JerichoBlyth

Yeah, doggin is a sport in the UK....just flash your headlights near a quiet beach and before you know it, a Honda Civic is following you all the way up the road, with camera in hand.

dkazona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By dkazona

The topics on Giant Bomb are becoming weirder by the day.

tofford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#28  Edited By tofford
@cap123 said:
First thing I thought too