Drunkenness

Avatar image for makoto_mizuhara_sakamoto
Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Have any of you ever been so drunk as I am at the moment to create a blog/thread such as this? I know this is short, but bear with me. We've all been there-WAAAAAAAAAAAY too much to drink, on the point of a black out soon, and already doing stupid stuff as it is... this is the result of my night ending at its high point. There's probably been something like this mentioned or done before, but at the moment I'm too drunk to search for it.

Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have any of you ever been so drunk as I am at the moment to create a blog/thread such as this? I know this is short, but bear with me. We've all been there-WAAAAAAAAAAAY too much to drink, on the point of a black out soon, and already doing stupid stuff as it is... this is the result of my night ending at its high point. There's probably been something like this mentioned or done before, but at the moment I'm too drunk to search for it.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By MikkaQ

Yeah we have a drunk thread, but as the people thoughtfully said, you can't expect us drink people to just find that threead everytime we have something drunk to say. Like now.

Avatar image for willthemagicasian
WilltheMagicAsian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By WilltheMagicAsian

Not really, even when heavily intoxicated I'm always in full control of my actions and can remember being drunk vividly.

Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WilltheMagicAsian: My sentiments exactly. Last night was one hell of a night for me... surprised I'm not actually having a hangover at the moment.

ZimboDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By ZimboDK

I've had 1 drunken post on GB the same night I wrote some really weird shit on my Facebook page. Generally though, I've learned to avoid going online when I'm drunk.

Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ZimboDK: Apparently you've never gamed drunk... it's a whole 'nother world.

NickBOTT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By NickBOTT

I congratulate you on being as drunk as you said you were and yet no grammatical errors lol. Way back when I used to message people whilst drunk it would take forever trying to figure out what i wrote bc being that drunk I assumed that I can still type cohesive messages by sliding my fingers around the keyboard.

Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NickBOTT: Typing is one thing- texting is another. There is an art to typing while one's mind is very much sloshed.

NickBOTT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By NickBOTT

@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto: lol true they are two different things and from experience I fail at both when trashed lol

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I'm usually pretty self-conscious, and that bleeds through when I'm drunk. It's kind of a blessing really since it keeps me a bit more reigned in when I'm really fucked up.

habster3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By habster3

MattyFTM has done this twice so far. In fact, he made the second one like a week or so ago

ZimboDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By ZimboDK
@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto said:

Actually, I have. In one of the GB TF2 nights. I was god damn amazing... right up until the point where the alchohol hit too hard. I spent close to an hour running into walls until I went to bed.
Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ZimboDK said:

Actually, I have. In one of the GB TF2 nights. I was god damn amazing... right up until the point where the alchohol hit too hard. I spent close to an hour running into walls until I went to bed.

I now retract my previous statement, good sir.

Example1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Example1013

@WilltheMagicAsian said:

Not really, even when heavily intoxicated I'm always in full control of my actions and can remember being drunk vividly.

My analysis: you weren't drunk enough, drink more

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By Aegon

I hate it when people brag about being drunk. Duuuuuuude I was SOOOO drunk last night maaaaan...I can barely remember anything...I did some unreal shit man, like I totally made out with... 

WAIT A SECOND, did you not just say that you don't remember what happened? Oh I see...you're just one of those people who thinks it's so effing cool to be drunk. 

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ravenlight

Drinking while gaming is awesome.

Drinking too much while gaming is generally a hilarious experience for my more sober friends but ultimately a much poorer experience for me.

Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@H2Oyea: Actually, I see this as more of an introspective for those who wish to be drunk yet cannot due to various laws where they live or a lack of alcohol within current reach. Besides, one should NEVER nag on someone whilst packing a Bastion avatar. If you're going to dig into someone, do it with an EA/Activision CEO as your avatar and watch the fireworks explode before your eyes.

@Ravenlight: Depends on the game you're playing, too.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#18  Edited By Claude

I'm drunk a lot on the internet. You'll find me on the forums more when I'm drinking. I've actually come across threads that I posted in and don't even remember doing it. I do remember my blogs and polls though, even the ones that were deleted or locked. Did I use good judgement in posting them? Hell no, I was drunk.

i69edUrGpa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By i69edUrGpa

@Claude: I have been asked if I am intoxicated when I make my blog posts. I actually find it quite hurtful...

Deusx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Deusx
No Caption Provided
Example1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Example1013

@dudeglove said:

You are never funny.

Your face is always funny.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#23  Edited By Claude
@Example1013 said:

@dudeglove said:

You are never funny.

Your moms weren't funny, but they sure were fun.
Example1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Example1013

@Claude said:

@Example1013 said:

@dudeglove said:

You are never funny.

Your moms weren't very fun, but they got the job done.

Jimbo_Slice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jimbo_Slice

Nothing beats drunk video gaming. After a night of raging, going home and trolling kids while belligerently drunk is one of the most hilarious experiences ever; moreover, the sky's the limit if you have a group of intoxicated friends while this happens, whether they push you to go further with the trolling or if they join and really make kids hate playing the game. Lastly, it's one hell of a rush when you when a competitive game (such as dota) while blacked out.

Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 28

#26  Edited By Legend
@Example1013

@Claude said:

@Example1013 said:

@dudeglove said:

You are never funny.

Your moms weren't very fun, but they got the job done.

Your moms smelled funny, but they were no fun nor got the job done.
CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#27  Edited By CL60

I've never been drunk in my entire life.

ragemachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ragemachine

My first time drinking I was with some buddies and ended up playing WoW, luckily WoW requires no skill anyway. When I drink, I usually drink hard liquor, often straight; I've never been a beer drinker. Unfortunately, I have a high prevalence towards blacking out (not unrelated to the fact that I drink hard liquor, sudden spikes in one's blood alcohol content can cause the hippocampus to stop performing its important duties, i.e. memory formation). In my earlier years of drinking these blackouts were fairly frequent and I would have to have to stories of what had occurred the night before retold to me, usually by my asshole friends with shit-eating grins on their faces. Luckily I've never gotten myself into any trouble while blacked out (not to say that I haven't been an absolute drunken ass on occasion, and had sloppy makeouts with all sorts of random women) and only ever had drunken sex which I can't remember with girlfriends and not random women. I retain most of my typing, texting, and gaming ability until I hit the rock bottom end of drunkenness where it all unsurprisingly falls to shit.