Dude! Unreal! - Part 2!

Xeno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Edited By Xeno

After another week of working I've now got something that at least has the appearance of a functioning map. Even though it's still not done, I did decide to make a little video run through. It's short, but I added some nice annotations. If you're gonna watch it I suggest you do it on YouTube on high quality, it looks tons better that way.

Xeno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1  Edited By Xeno

After another week of working I've now got something that at least has the appearance of a functioning map. Even though it's still not done, I did decide to make a little video run through. It's short, but I added some nice annotations. If you're gonna watch it I suggest you do it on YouTube on high quality, it looks tons better that way.

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By daniel_beck_90

it is not bad

snide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By snide

Oh, to be 17 again and have the time to build maps! I used to build q2 maps all summer long. It was a lot harder then the unreal stuff because you always had to account for "leaks" in the environment. In any case, I remember how hard it is to learn the tools and actually get something running that isn't horrible. Good work duder, keep it up!

RenegadeSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4  Edited By RenegadeSaint

It's coming along quite nicely.  It should be a very hectic map with high ground ruling supreme.