• 55 results
#51 Edited by ShaggE (9054 posts) -

@soulcake said:

The whole concept of the album is just bad from the "lame" cover honestly this cover could have being on any 90's NuMetal band

It's an homage to License To Ill.

No Caption Provided

But yeah, Em's obsession with critics has to stop.

#52 Posted by FrodoBaggins (1729 posts) -

I'd probably be the same if I was Em and all these numptys were constantly on at me who couldn't hold a candle to me... yeah it would probably bug me too. Also, he just took MGK to school with that diss track.

#53 Posted by TreeTrunk (588 posts) -

The day you put out a hit is the day Diddy admits he put the hit out that got Pac killed :O

#54 Posted by tenabrae (6 posts) -

I didn't enjoy it very much. For being hailed as a 'return to his roots' most of the tracks are not in his style, his vocals don't even sound like his older stuff. A few of the tracks are an autotune away from being the worst of modern rap. I wonder how much Dr Dre had to do with the production given how different the stuff on Kamikaze is.

I don't think artists need to reinvent themselves constantly, and Eminem has up until now been fairly consistent outside of the slip all artists take into singing about their kids and things they regret (dude, shut up about your mom already, we got it 3 albums ago). I really miss his style on this one. After listening to kamikaze I immediately pulled up Revival and gave it a listen... I'd take revival any day.

#55 Posted by Wilsondrake (0 posts) -

The latest KillShot is dope man! taking on MGK so brutally, he won't rise again #careerover