EP Cover Art

ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ahriman22

So I re-read the rules, just to make sure I wasn't rustling anyone's jimmies by posting this topic, or request rather. I do not believe this is commercial advertising.

So, I've been producing music on my computer for about 2 1/2 years now and over the past 3 days, 3 days of sleep deprivation at that, I've been making working on an EP. Theme? I guess you could say it expresses how sleep deprivation makes me feel, which isn't entirely bad.

So far, I've completed two songs and am halfway through number three. I'll have at least 3 for the EP, although I'm going to aim for 4.

Anyways, I believe it is quite clear what I am asking for here. Would a kind soul please help me? I am a photographer and did consider using my photography as a cover, but I've never been very fond of real pictures as album art.

As for compensation, well, there is none, plain and simple. I'm not going to be selling my EP, I'll simply put it on my Soundcloud for free. I do this for the enjoyment, not for the money.

Good day!

EDIT: Of course, I would have no problem showing you guys one song from the EP, to give you a taste of what I do.

ShockD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sorry but I don't understand what exactly are you asking for? Someone to make you a cover?

On a separate note, I don't listen to electronic music, but yours it pretty decent.

ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shockd: Yes, I am asking for someone to make a cover for my EP. And thank you!