Even Karl Rove says Mccain is going too Far with lies!!! WHOA

KillzonePS360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KillzonePS360
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/09/14/campaign.wrap/index.html  CNN article posted yesterday where Karl Rove even says mccain is going "too far" with his Ads and lies about obama, wow you know your a lying sack of crap when even Karl Rove himself says a republican candidate is going "to far" with the lies and ads against obama.. Mccain should be ashamed.. Mccain has officialy reached a new low.

For those that dont know who Rove his.. Hes considered to be the most sleaziest, republican strategist in american and is the King of "smear attacks" he is hated by all democrats and liberals because of the lies and ads he made to get bush elected twice.. Yes, this guy is even saying "Mccain has gone too far"  keep in mind he is saying this about the REPUBLICAN nominee not the democratic nominee.. This proves that Mccain has officially hit a new low, lower than even ROVE HIMSELF!! Now thats something
kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By kmdrkul

I cannot contain myself.  I read the article for 2 minutes before coming to the conclusion that you are either an absolute idiot, or a Obamabot troll.  NOWHERE in the article is the word "lie" even used.  Shut the hell up with your twisting of words.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By BiggerBomb

Fucking A, we don't need another political thread up now. There are already three running.

Oh and never listen to what Karl Rove says, there is always an alterior agenda behind those souless eyes.

weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By weltal
kmdrkul said:
"I cannot contain myself.  I read the article for 2 minutes before coming to the conclusion that you are either an absolute idiot, or a Obamabot troll.  NOWHERE in the article is the word "lie" even used.  Shut the hell up with your twisting of words."
Uhhh, second paragraph:
"McCain has gone in some of his ads -- similarly gone one step too far," he told Fox News, "and sort of attributing to Obama things that are, you know, beyond the '100 percent truth' test."
I would say he's calling McCain a lier right there.
Vaxadrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Vaxadrin

Video game industry:
"360 is better, Sonyfag!"
"PS3 is better, Xbot!"
"Wow, these corporations are good at getting these fanboys riled up over nothing."

Politics:
"McCain's a liar, GOP PIG!"
"Obama's an idiot, you Obamabot troll!"
"Wow, these politicians are good at getting these fanboys riled up over nothing."

kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kmdrkul
Weltal said:
"kmdrkul said:
"I cannot contain myself.  I read the article for 2 minutes before coming to the conclusion that you are either an absolute idiot, or a Obamabot troll.  NOWHERE in the article is the word "lie" even used.  Shut the hell up with your twisting of words."
Uhhh, second paragraph:
"McCain has gone in some of his ads -- similarly gone one step too far," he told Fox News, "and sort of attributing to Obama things that are, you know, beyond the '100 percent truth' test."
I would say he's calling McCain a lier right there."
Woopty God-Damned doo.  McCain glorified himself and put out a few ads portraying Obama as all talk.  Whats new?  Last time I've checked, this happens on both sides in every election, Presidential or not.  But of course making a conspicuous topic title to fuel fire to an already rampant flame war on a video game forum is justified, right?
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By BiggerBomb
Vaxadrin said:
"Video game industry:
"360 is better, Sonyfag!"
"PS3 is better, Xbot!"
"Wow, these corporations are good at getting these fanboys riled up over nothing."

Politics:
"McCain's a liar, GOP PIG!"
"Obama's an idiot, you Obamabot troll!"
"Wow, these politicians are good at getting these fanboys riled up over nothing.""

You forgot:

"I know nothing about politics so I am going to express my latent hatred for all things I am ignorant of on the internet!"

Edit: Don't take that personally, I actually think you're fucking hilarious. I was just illustrating a point. :P
weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By weltal
kmdrkul said:
"Weltal said:
"kmdrkul said:
Uhhh, second paragraph:
Woopty God-Damned doo.  McCain glorified himself and put out a few ads portraying Obama as all talk.  Whats new?  Last time I've checked, this happens on both sides in every election, Presidential or not.  But of course making a conspicuous topic title to fuel fire to an already rampant flame war on a video game forum is justified, right?"
  I was just pointing out this point in the article you missed,not taking a political stance. Calm the fuck down.
Pleasureizmine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pleasureizmine

Welcome to every presidential campaign that has ever happened

kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kmdrkul
Weltal said:
"kmdrkul said:
"Weltal said:
"kmdrkul said:
Uhhh, second paragraph:
Woopty God-Damned doo.  McCain glorified himself and put out a few ads portraying Obama as all talk.  Whats new?  Last time I've checked, this happens on both sides in every election, Presidential or not.  But of course making a conspicuous topic title to fuel fire to an already rampant flame war on a video game forum is justified, right?"
  I was just pointing out this point in the article you missed,not taking a political stance. Calm the fuck down."
Simply by correcting me you add even more fuel to an already shit stained flame war.  Sorry to drag you in, did not mean to come off rude to you in particular.