Failiure of the Year Award: iTz FoZZii

This topic is locked from further discussion.

boko52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Edited By boko52

Well this is a truly spectacular player. Lets start with some intresting points before we get to the juicy story. Motto: "Pwnage mode [on] off" Well it seems hes cocky and thinks hes good eh ?

Well next is his bio, wait what? its some sort of emo shit poem, Right.... nobody gives a shit...

Anyway the story:

Me and my clan were playing Call of Duty 4 Team Tactical, We werent even playing to the best of our capabilities, just chilling out and taking it easy. With two 55 gold crosses on our team its hard to find people who stay in our games instead of leaving in like five minutes.

Anyway one of the many random people to join was this fellow iTz FoZZii, it was a game of headquaters and we beat them pretty bad, i think it was around 250: 25 or something similur, anyway they left straight after like a lot of other people but then we recieved a message from him, which i must say made my day...

"Get a life u sad cod4 bummers. let normal people enjoy the game u game wreckers"

Just wow, seriously lmao wow, to think they can "pwn" in their motto then lose a game and send messages crying over the situation calling us game wreckers? what did they expect of us? to stand still and shoot the floor lol.

Anyway i give this guy the mantle of "Noob of fail of the year"

boko52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By boko52

Well this is a truly spectacular player. Lets start with some intresting points before we get to the juicy story. Motto: "Pwnage mode [on] off" Well it seems hes cocky and thinks hes good eh ?

Well next is his bio, wait what? its some sort of emo shit poem, Right.... nobody gives a shit...

Anyway the story:

Me and my clan were playing Call of Duty 4 Team Tactical, We werent even playing to the best of our capabilities, just chilling out and taking it easy. With two 55 gold crosses on our team its hard to find people who stay in our games instead of leaving in like five minutes.

Anyway one of the many random people to join was this fellow iTz FoZZii, it was a game of headquaters and we beat them pretty bad, i think it was around 250: 25 or something similur, anyway they left straight after like a lot of other people but then we recieved a message from him, which i must say made my day...

"Get a life u sad cod4 bummers. let normal people enjoy the game u game wreckers"

Just wow, seriously lmao wow, to think they can "pwn" in their motto then lose a game and send messages crying over the situation calling us game wreckers? what did they expect of us? to stand still and shoot the floor lol.

Anyway i give this guy the mantle of "Noob of fail of the year"

DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By DanielJW

K cool.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By natetodamax

I wasn't aware that rank determined your skill. I've played with loads of gold crosses, and most of them suck.

boko52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By boko52
@natetodamax said:
" I wasn't aware that rank determined your skill. I've played with loads of gold crosses, and most of them suck. "
I know it doesnt, but a lot of people see gold crosses and leave the game.
Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Scooper

No Caption Provided

flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By flaminghobo
@Meltbrain:@boko52 said:
" Well this is a truly spectacular player. Lets start with some intresting points before we get to the juicy story. Motto: "Pwnage mode [on] off" Well it seems hes cocky and thinks hes good eh ?Well next is his bio, wait what? its some sort of emo shit poem, Right.... nobody gives a shit...Anyway the story:Me and my clan were playing Call of Duty 4 Team Tactical, We werent even playing to the best of our capabilities, just chilling out and taking it easy. With two 55 gold crosses on our team its hard to find people who stay in our games instead of leaving in like five minutes.Anyway one of the many random people to join was this fellow iTz FoZZii, it was a game of headquaters and we beat them pretty bad, i think it was around 250: 25 or something similur, anyway they left straight after like a lot of other people but then we recieved a message from him, which i must say made my day..."Get a life u sad cod4 bummers. let normal people enjoy the game u game wreckers"Just wow, seriously lmao wow, to think they can "pwn" in their motto then lose a game and send messages crying over the situation calling us game wreckers? what did they expect of us? to stand still and shoot the floor lol.Anyway i give this guy the mantle of "Noob of fail of the year" "

No Caption Provided

jeffgoldblum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jeffgoldblum
@boko52 said:
" Well this is a truly spectacular player. Lets start with some intresting points before we get to the juicy story. Motto: "Pwnage mode [on] off" Well it seems hes cocky and thinks hes good eh ?Well next is his bio, wait what? its some sort of emo shit poem, Right.... nobody gives a shit...Anyway the story:Me and my clan were playing Call of Duty 4 Team Tactical, We werent even playing to the best of our capabilities, just chilling out and taking it easy. With two 55 gold crosses on our team its hard to find people who stay in our games instead of leaving in like five minutes.Anyway one of the many random people to join was this fellow iTz FoZZii, it was a game of headquaters and we beat them pretty bad, i think it was around 250: 25 or something similur, anyway they left straight after like a lot of other people but then we recieved a message from him, which i must say made my day..."Get a life u sad cod4 bummers. let normal people enjoy the game u game wreckers"Just wow, seriously lmao wow, to think they can "pwn" in their motto then lose a game and send messages crying over the situation calling us game wreckers? what did they expect of us? to stand still and shoot the floor lol.Anyway i give this guy the mantle of "Noob of fail of the year" "
So the other guy is cocky.
Riiiight.
Absurd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Absurd

No Caption Provided

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CL60

cool story bro.

Out_On_Bail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By Out_On_Bail

lol, why even mention the two 55 gold crosses? Anyone who puts in the time can get that, it means nothing.  

kashif1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By kashif1
Box3ru13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Box3ru13
No Caption Provided
Pretty much
Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#14  Edited By Vinchenzo

You're in a clan? Well that's the most pathetic thing I've heard all day.

Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By Ineedaname
@Vinchenzo said:
" You're in a clan? Well that's the most pathetic thing I've heard all day. "
I'm in a clan for social gaming, that doesn't mean anything it's just people to game with =/ Within that story that's what you pick out.
It's just gaming with people who you get to know while you're gaming kind of like on a erm forum.
CowMuffins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By CowMuffins

Clan. Lul, fail.

ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers