Fall in Motion - Video project

Castiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

Edited By Castiel

For the last couple of months I have been taking some photos and recorded some video when I went for a walk. There wasn't really some deeper meaning behind it to be honest. It was mostly just for fun. After a while I had a decent amount of random footage and decided that I might as well do something with it.

So I ended up making, or trying to, a video where I "captured" the feeling of the fall season in video.

I'm not in any way a professional photographer/videographer. I just try to have fun.

I'm considering making a video for every season.

TravisRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I follow some youtube channels where a dude/dudette just walks around with what i assume is a gopro filming walking around theme parks. No talking, just the ambience. Its dope. I havent watched your video yet since im on the road at work, but i imagine the premise is similar. I look forward to watching it.

Pezen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

That was a very nice, relaxing video to watch. You should definitely do one for each season. Makes me want to record more random videos instead of just taking snapshots with my phone when I am out and about. Good stuff!

Castiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

@pezen: Super late response, but thank you for the kind words Pezen. I haven't recorded anything in a while since I've been super busy with work. But I have some christmas vacation coming up not too far from now and I might try to record some more stuff just for fun.