Feel my discusting pain my brothers!

PJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Edited By PJ

Shit. Well, where do I start. Last week I went to the doctors for some pain I had in my tailbone(yes where the butt crack starts). So I found out that I had an infaction caused when a hair sack starts growing inward and then explodes and gets infected. Now that might sound like it fells good (jk), it hurt like hell when i was sitting down. So they gave me some penicillin that was supposed to help whit that and they said that it had to be operated on but they didnt have an open spot untill september.

Well long story short, it didn't do shit. It started hurting like a motherfucker on tuesday so I went back to the doctors on wednesday since I couldn't work abymore. There was a big ball of pus right above my asscrack that they decided to cut open so that it would relieve the pressure building on my tailbone that caused the pain. The most painful thing about that was when they injected the local anaesthetic so that they could cut it open.

So finally after two weeks of the worst pain I've ever felt(and ive broaken both bonrs in my forearm and gotten stept on by a guy whit a hockey skete during a game on my wrist) I finally got some releef. It seemd to have gotten a lot better now and hopefully will last untill september when the real operation is. Now the only thing hurting is the cut they made but that should heal up in a week or two.
Thank god for that since next month I'm planing on going on a week long vecation to Finland to visit my relativs and thats a 12h drive[and I'm driving] from where I live here in Sweden.

Well theres my story and I hope you guys who read the whole thing got nice and discusted from that. :)

PJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By PJ

Shit. Well, where do I start. Last week I went to the doctors for some pain I had in my tailbone(yes where the butt crack starts). So I found out that I had an infaction caused when a hair sack starts growing inward and then explodes and gets infected. Now that might sound like it fells good (jk), it hurt like hell when i was sitting down. So they gave me some penicillin that was supposed to help whit that and they said that it had to be operated on but they didnt have an open spot untill september.

Well long story short, it didn't do shit. It started hurting like a motherfucker on tuesday so I went back to the doctors on wednesday since I couldn't work abymore. There was a big ball of pus right above my asscrack that they decided to cut open so that it would relieve the pressure building on my tailbone that caused the pain. The most painful thing about that was when they injected the local anaesthetic so that they could cut it open.

So finally after two weeks of the worst pain I've ever felt(and ive broaken both bonrs in my forearm and gotten stept on by a guy whit a hockey skete during a game on my wrist) I finally got some releef. It seemd to have gotten a lot better now and hopefully will last untill september when the real operation is. Now the only thing hurting is the cut they made but that should heal up in a week or two.
Thank god for that since next month I'm planing on going on a week long vecation to Finland to visit my relativs and thats a 12h drive[and I'm driving] from where I live here in Sweden.

Well theres my story and I hope you guys who read the whole thing got nice and discusted from that. :)

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jayge_

I require pictures.

Edit: on second thought, do not take that seriously, no fucking pictures please oh god.
TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Ouch, dude. Sounds very very painful and unfortunate. But hey, now that you're healing, things will be looking up, so I'm happy to hear the infection has been taken care of.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By End_Boss

I'm not okay.

Arjuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Arjuna

I love all the insightful discussions about video games that the Giant Bomb forums provide.  Also, it's spelled "disgusting".  It's ok, since you're from Scandinavia.  My great grandfather immigrated into Canada from Finland.  Peace!

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jayge_
@Arjuna said:
" I love all the insightful discussions about video games that the Giant Bomb forums provide.  Also, it's spelled "disgusting".  It's ok, since you're from Scandinavia.  My great grandfather immigrated into Canada from Finland.  Peace! "
This is... the Off Topic board... ?
keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By keyhunter

You were taken out by an ingrown hair?

PJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PJ
@Jayge:
So you want pictures of my ass. Hmm... (/jk)
PJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PJ
@TheGreatGuero:
Well the infection isnt really gone, its still there but it doesnt hurt anymore, that will be taken care of in september.
CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By CL60
@Arjuna said:
" I love all the insightful discussions about video games that the Giant Bomb forums provide.  Also, it's spelled "disgusting".  It's ok, since you're from Scandinavia.  My great grandfather immigrated into Canada from Finland.  Peace! "
I'm pretty sure off topic things go in the off topic section.
PJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By PJ
@keyhunter:
Yeah it was an attack that drained 20HP and 10SP per hour. A real dick move by the hairsack.
keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By keyhunter
@PJ: You probably shaved it in the wrong direction, or have strange underwear elastic band placement.
RichardLOlson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13  Edited By RichardLOlson
Well isn't that just delightful.  I love all the great convos that go on here.
PJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PJ
@keyhunter said:
"@PJ: You probably shaved it in the wrong direction, or have strange underwear elastic band placement."

Dont use a razor when shaving down there and my underware have a really loose elastic band so its not that. The doctors said that they dont really know the reason for it but it happens to males in ages 18-30 for the most part. Shaving in the wrong direction and presure from siting and underware contribute to it most likely, or thats what they told me.
Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Vinchenzo
@PJ said:
"and ive broaken both bonrs in my forearm "
Wow. How'd you get boners in your forearms?
TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheGreatGuero
@PJ: Oh, bummer. Sounds like you still got a while to go before this is all taken care of. Well, good luck, man. Hang in there. We all wish you the best.
ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#17  Edited By ahriman22

Sounds like Hemorrhoids 2.0.
I hope I never get hemorrhoids...
Just like I hope I never experience Sleep paralysis...

teh_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By teh_destroyer

That sounds painful, hopefully September comes quickly for you.

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#19  Edited By Brendan
@PJ:
It's spelled disgusted.  Sorry to be a douche.