• 165 results
Avatar image for 111green_ranger111
111GREEN_RANGER111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

wow......you must listen to coast to coast religously too right?

TEAMHOLT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#152  Edited By TEAMHOLT

Do you guys think aliens shoot at us a lot in their video games? Man, I ain't getting any sleep tonight.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By pause422

No one has to make theirself sound like a quack saying it or anything,but honestly..thinking that as big as the universe is,on top of we've never even explored the planets in our own Galaxy,its pretty damn insulting  and rediculous for anyone to actually 100% think that there is no other dominant life in the universe other than humans on earth. Honestly,open your damn eyes people.

AttackedCamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By AttackedCamo

lucas_kelly said:

"I will wait for some definitive proof before I believe it.
"

Same here.

shotaro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#155  Edited By shotaro

statistically the universe is almost an impossibility, so I don't see Extraterrestrial life existing is impossible, though its highly likely it will take the form of an amoeba or something.

stAtic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By stAtic

Of course aliens exist. I don't doubt it one bit. We can't be alone in the entire universe...

MrHimz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By MrHimz

First, if you believe in aliens, go live in freakin roswell.  You and all your creepy alien friends will enjoy going to the little alien museum they have.  Its really dumb.  Second,  maybe the nasa guy is a creepy alien believer to.  Also, has anyone noticed that normal people never supposidly get abducted by aliens.  Its always the hill billies or hermits.

Bluemouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#158  Edited By Bluemouth

Ho ho ... wow! Congratulations on being an idiot and showing your lack of grammar ...

ToRo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By ToRo
Babble said:
"efrucht said:
"Of course aliens exist.... this universe is so big, so many planets, there is no way Earth is the only one containing life....
"

I totally agree, whether we have met one yet or not is up for debate, however its ignorance and arogance to think that Earth is the only planet that can sustain life.

With so many other planets and such a huge universe you have to aceapt that out all those many chances at least one more is like Earth.

Also life on another planet does not neccesarily mean it would be human in nature, it could be an insect and still be "Life". I'm suprised that people assume that if we ever find aliens they will be as smart or smarter. This is an obvious possibility but there is just as much chance that the life forms are bacteria etc."

/end of thread.

It's funny how a lot of people deny the fact that there is other life out there so hard when I feel the same way about religion. I guess believing that God's son came down and got his ass crucified for our sins and woke up later like if nothing happened is easier to believe than life on another planet.
Blu_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Blu_Magic
lucas_kelly said:
"I will wait for some definitive proof before I believe it.
"
This.
ManMadeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

#161  Edited By ManMadeGod

Aliens have never come to earth, nor will they ever.

IF their is other life like humans out there, they would have to be millions or even billions of light years away. Even if they travel at the speed of light they would die before they got here.

Homer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Homer

Aliens = Bullcrap

Black_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#163  Edited By Black_Raven

this guy was just on the news were i live talking about this

Avatar image for deactivated-58e52f575435f
deactivated-58e52f575435f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL....a credible source ..... HEY LETS BELIEVE THE GUY IN A LAB COAT..... he must be right........ just cuz ONE guy from NASA said that doesnt mean ALL the other people there are wrong....but obviously alien enthusiast can ignore the majority

Avatar image for toxicenchiliada
toxicEnchiliada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#165  Edited By toxicEnchiliada

I believe but I for one do not believe we have been visited