Flight of the Wasp

muthsera666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

Edited By muthsera666

Friday was a strange day. I was sitting on the couch, watching television and eating my lunch. I felt something jagging me in the lower back, so I took my left hand and brushed behind me. Pain blossomed in my finger, and I leapt up from the couch. I looked at the couch, but I didn't see anything. I ran into the bathroom to take a look at my finger and my back. I wasn't quite sure what it was until I went back out to the living room and saw a wasp wandering around between the couch and the windows.

From what we can figure, the sucker was actually chewing on my back, which is why it felt like jagging and not a sting. When I stuck my hand back there, he did sting me. My back has a welt with a diameter of about seven inches. And there's a big hole, which fits with the idea of him chewing. Luckily, with some baking soda and water, my finger wasn't too bad by the time I had to go to work at three.

My side is a little sore, but my finger is completely better. I'm just glad that I'm not allergic. However, I guess I deserved the whole thing. The night before, my mother (who is very allergic) pointed out the bee, but he was too high for any of us to do anything about it. I had kind of made fun of her, so I got my due reward, I guess.

muthsera666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By muthsera666

Friday was a strange day. I was sitting on the couch, watching television and eating my lunch. I felt something jagging me in the lower back, so I took my left hand and brushed behind me. Pain blossomed in my finger, and I leapt up from the couch. I looked at the couch, but I didn't see anything. I ran into the bathroom to take a look at my finger and my back. I wasn't quite sure what it was until I went back out to the living room and saw a wasp wandering around between the couch and the windows.

From what we can figure, the sucker was actually chewing on my back, which is why it felt like jagging and not a sting. When I stuck my hand back there, he did sting me. My back has a welt with a diameter of about seven inches. And there's a big hole, which fits with the idea of him chewing. Luckily, with some baking soda and water, my finger wasn't too bad by the time I had to go to work at three.

My side is a little sore, but my finger is completely better. I'm just glad that I'm not allergic. However, I guess I deserved the whole thing. The night before, my mother (who is very allergic) pointed out the bee, but he was too high for any of us to do anything about it. I had kind of made fun of her, so I got my due reward, I guess.