Flustrations!!!

Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Edited By Kyreo

I've already written this post 2 times and Im not gonna go into extreme detail again.  I'll just be brief.   

1. I broke into my House because my parents had my house key so I kicked a window in. 
2. I decided to buy Mass Effect 2 simply because the Mass Effect series has a better track record than the Splinter cell series does 
3. WTF is up with all the attachments and collectibles on TF2??  I haven't played in a while and I wanna know what's up with em...

Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Kyreo

I've already written this post 2 times and Im not gonna go into extreme detail again.  I'll just be brief.   

1. I broke into my House because my parents had my house key so I kicked a window in. 
2. I decided to buy Mass Effect 2 simply because the Mass Effect series has a better track record than the Splinter cell series does 
3. WTF is up with all the attachments and collectibles on TF2??  I haven't played in a while and I wanna know what's up with em...

Whisperkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Whisperkill

cool story..... bro?

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By eroticfishcake

"Up with this I will not put!"

CowMuffins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By CowMuffins
@Kyreo said:
"3. WTF is up with all the attachments and collectibles on TF2??  I haven't played in a while and I wanna know what's up with em... "
You can get new weapons by getting achievements, and get new hats randomly. There is also a crafting system which you can melt down items you have multiples of (through random chance) and make tokens and such to get more hats.
Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kyreo
@CowMuffins said:
" @Kyreo said:
"3. WTF is up with all the attachments and collectibles on TF2??  I haven't played in a while and I wanna know what's up with em... "
You can get new weapons by getting achievements, and get new hats randomly. There is also a crafting system which you can melt down items you have multiples of (through random chance) and make tokens and such to get more hats. "
Thanks for the info!  This seems like a weird system to corporate into a first person shooter, especially one as big as team fortress 2.
CowMuffins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By CowMuffins
@Kyreo said:
" @CowMuffins said:
" @Kyreo said:
You can get new weapons by getting achievements, and get new hats randomly. There is also a crafting system which you can melt down items you have multiples of (through random chance) and make tokens and such to get more hats. "
Thanks for the info!  This seems like a weird system to corporate into a first person shooter, especially one as big as team fortress 2. "
It adds incentive to keep playing, unlocking hats and such. They're actually accepting community hats now, that will be reviewed and released into the game for everyone to unlock. Weapons too.
gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator
@CowMuffins said:
" @Kyreo said:
Actually for a long time you've also been able to unlock new weapons randomly and the crafting system can also be used to make weapons as well as hats. If you're interesting in looking into anything in the game in detail I'd recommend looking at TF2Wiki.